Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:19 pm
Fuyu sat up on the couch, her head still hurt but other than that she was pretty much Okay... She looked around, Sira, Ai and Shizume were talking and Reks was asleep. "Shizume... you may have hurt them for now... but knowing those two they'll bounce back ten fold. And what if they attack us now? What if we aren't ready?" She looked outside and saw something black flash past the window through the trees, she hoped it was an ANBU black ops... but didn't think it was. ~ Why are they here anyway... last time I saw them they were in m-my forest... they are the only ones who got past my Genjutsu... they nearly killed me that time... but why didn't they...~ She sat there quietly... which was suprising knowing she was usually so up-beat...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:24 pm
Sira sighed sitting back up. "I can't sleep knowing those creep's are in the village." he muttered as he looked out the window. "I just hope we'll be prepared next time they attack." then he saw what Fuyu had saw something black flash past the window... 'I guess the ANBU are already searching the village.. At least I hope it's them..' he thought the worry showing on his face.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:28 pm
Ikari was laying back on the tree petting Fang. Then he suddently started make a low pitch growl.
"Fang no... what is wrong with you?"
He annoyed Ikari as he kept growling as it got louder and louder into loud barks.
"Stop it Fan..." Ikari suddenly felt someone putting there arm in front of her and before she knew it they had a hold of her.
"Let me go!" Ikari screamed, turning her head she saw a man with a long black coat with red clouds with blond hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:30 pm
Reks woke back up, his head aching. "I..... don't feel goo...." he said, almost puking. He coldn't move his leg at all, seeing that the blood was seeping through his bandages. he held his head in pain, still not being able to see very well. The faces of his friends were blurred, making him unable to tell who was who.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:30 pm
Ai could tell everyone was worried just by the sound of their breathing. "Don't worry, it's the ANBU chasing the Akatsuki. I used to spy on the ANBU training. There are ANBU and Akatsuki out there." She stared out the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:33 pm
Sira could swear he heard someone scream. "Did anyone else hear that..?" he asked while standing up and staring out the window. He could see nothing but he could've sworn he heard someone scream. 'I'm probably just overreacting..' he assured himself.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:34 pm
Reks tried getting up to see what was happening. "Ai.... Sira? Wher....Where am I?" he asked, still not being able to see, falling as soon as he stepped onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:36 pm
"We're in the hospital right now.." Sira replied turning away from the window. He walked over and helped Reks up wincing as pressure was put on his left shoulder. 'God it still hurts from the gash..' he thought.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:37 pm
"Someone did scream. I don't know who but I heard it." Ai said affirming Sira's question. "Reks." She walked over to him and laid him back in the bed. "You're in a hospital." Her hands glowed and she started to stop the bleeding.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:38 pm
Ikari struggled to get out of his arms but it was no use he was to strong and Ikari was weak from hunger. Who the hell is this person? What is he going to do to me? Ikari panicd.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Shizume walked over to Reks using the same healing jutsu which was making her tired since it uses alot of chakra. Reks wounds healed slowly leaving scars. "Nausous from blood loss." she said as she took a chakra pill. Shizume also heard a scream, "I heard it as well." she said. "Do you want me to go look?"  
Fuyu ran over to Reks and helped him up, her head hurting as she pulled him off the ground. "N-no Sira... you're not hearing things... I heard it too." She said with a worried look. She put Reks back in bed "You've got to rest... you and Sira got it the worst out of all of us." She said smiling... but turned serious as soon as she walked back to Sira. "What's going on..." She said in a whisper.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Reks winced as his head felt even worst. "Why.... are you guys here to?" he asked, being able to see beter now. To him, they looked unharmed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:42 pm
Sira sighed they had to know now. Shizume already knew but as long as Ai, Reks and Fuyu didn't they were in danger. "They're here for me.." he muttered while sitting back down. He tore off the wraps that he kept on his shoulder to conceal the seal and lifted up his sleeve revealing a seal.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:45 pm
"What.... Is that?" Reks asked, never seeing a seal before. he still did not feel good from the battle. It had done alot of mental damage to him, something that couldnot be cured by jutsus alone.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games