Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hitomi-chii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:15 am
HELLO MY NAME'S DAWN NEW HERE BUT I REALLY LOVE BLOOD+
WISH I CAN MAKE MY AVATAR LOOK LIKE SAYA BUT SADLY DON-T HAVE THAT MUCH GOLD..... crying
ANYWAY I THINK HAJI IS WAY WAY WAY SEXY

hitomi-chii rolled 5 8-sided dice: 7, 1, 3, 6, 4 Total: 21 (5-40)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:22 am
hello po! kumusta po kayo?
that in my native tounge so here's the translation
hello! how are you all?
im rinoa2u but my name dawn so ...
i really like blood plus and i think haji is WAY WAY SEXY  

hitomi-chii

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:32 pm
Welcome to the guild hitomi-chii! I'm sorry but I'm a lttle confused; would you like us to call you hitomi-chii or rinoa? Whichever you prefer.

If you have any questions there's a thread called "Questions, suggestions and comments." There a member of the crew will answer any questions you might have. 3nodding

And one more thing: Please read the "Rules and Regulations" thread before posting in the other threads. We really appreciate it. smile

Have fun in the forums!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:46 am
Oi, I'm puma_of_death named after randomness. My favorite anime characters are Diva (Blood+), the Major or Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell) choose whatever you prefer to call her by, Zero (Vampire Knight), Lelouche (Code Geass), Haji (duh XD), and Itachi (Naruto). I like others but they're too many to list XD Um, I love drawing and I believe I have talent in that area. I love watching movies; new releases in the cinema make me happy on the inside (looking forward to Watchmen plus the comic owns at life). Um, my favorite anime is Blood +. I've seen it multiple times and never get tired of it and I'll watch it again just for the hell of it.  

puma_of_death

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:53 am
Welcome puma_of_death!!

please read the rules thread before posting in the other threads; the crew really appreciates it. 3nodding

If you have any questions feel free to post in our "questions, suggestions, and comments" thread.

Thanks for joining! Have fun! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:49 am
Hello, I am Iubire, but my name is Sarah. I live in sunny Southern California, and one of my favorite anime is Blood+. Like a lot of people, my favorite character is Haji. Unlike a lot of people, I like him for other reasons than him just being hot. For instance, I play the cello. I have for a long time and enjoy it very much. I relate to Haji... I am also a twin, my sister is named Dana but she is known as piekna101 on Gaia. We both love Blood+, and have met many voice actors. We have met Crispin Freeman, and we talk to him a lot, no joke. I am blessed to live in one of the epicenters of the voice acting business, Los Angeles. ...I suppose that is all for now, and thank you. I hope to become a valuable member to this guild!
wink

Virvada

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:25 pm
Welcome to the guild Iubire!! Wow! You seriously get to talk to Crispin Freeman?! eek That's awesome! xd
Please read the rules and regulations thread before posting in the other threads. And if you have any questions, feel free to post it in the Questions, suggestions, and comments thread.

Thank you and have fun in the forums! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:14 pm
Ello! heart I'm -Sayuki suzuoki-, my name comes from Rp and randomness. I love blood+ heart My fave anime's and anime characters are Saya, Haji, karl, Lelouche (Code Geass), Hiei (yyh), Kurama (yyh), Itachi (naruto), Neji (naruto), Garra (naruto), Byakuya (bleach), Nova (bleach), Ulquiorra heart (bleach, i addmit i am obsesed, but i do not have a problem XD) and L (death note). I love anime, manga, TV, Rp, and drawing. Thats all i can think of, if want to know anything else just ask! heart  

- Sayuki Suzuoki -

Shy Sweetheart

12,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:05 am
Welcome, -Sayuki suzuoki-!!! if you have any questions, please go to the "questions, suggestions, and comments" thread or you can PM a crew member. We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.

And just one more thing: Please read the rules thread before posting in other threads. It's very short and simple, so it won't take a lot of your time. 3nodding

Have fun in the forums! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:56 pm
Hello my name is Auqa_moon_girl, but just call me Aqua.
My hobbys are watching anime, reading manga, drawing, playing video games, make my profile for gaia, and taking care of my plants and animels. well i'm 16 years old, i have 2 sis and 1 bro. my top fav. anime is arjuna. i have some other fav. anime but not that high as arjuna. i do watch alot of anime. i can finnish a anime that is 26 ep in 3 days or sometimes less then that. i collect anime, manga, and action figures. i go to anime expo every year, i love to cosplay. Well i'm a anime freak, all i can do is talk about anime and thats it. the only books i read are mangas. i have a DA account, my user name is Winggodess. i love to lisent to music every time, i feel i can't live without music. my fav. anime character is Diva, for right now, the reason i like her is because she can sing and is better then Saya.  

Aqua_Moon_Girl

Dangerous Lover

9,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 am
Welcome Aqua_Moon_Girl!!!

Please take a moment to read the rules before posting in other threads and if you have any questions there's a thread for that, as well. These threads are listed near the top so they're pretty easy to find. We will answer any questions you might have as soon as possible. 3nodding

Have fun in the forums! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:12 pm
my names cody but i call myself sora or sonic.
my fav. chareters on blood+ is riku
my age is 14
my birthday is oct-9-1993
and my fav japanese song is CHANCE!- by uverworldUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

grimmjow1993

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:41 pm
Welcome good2games!!! I love CHANCE! too! whee I can't help but sing along and dance everytime I hear it! xd

Please read the rules before posting in the other threads and take a look at our contests. If you like any of the entries, please vote. The crew would really appreiciate it.

Thanks for joining and have fun! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:54 am
Hello to all new members and welcome to the blood+ guild. I hope you guys take the time to explore and interact with each other here in the guild ^^

~Feel free to PM the vice-captain (Me) any questions regarding issues on the guild cause I've been lazy and not been on the guild for a while XP~

*Gets shot XD*

hitomi-chii: Nice, filipino ka rin. Welcome po sa guild, sana magustuhan mo dito ^^
Nice, you're filipino too. Welcome to the guild, hope you enjoy you're stay here ^^. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

liz_dgaf

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:07 pm
Hello my user name is satanica_666.
I like to watch bloody/violent anime's, though im not to familiar with any.
Ive seen a few animes such as Blood +, Wolf's Rain, Deathnote and some Inuyasha.

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff