Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:03 pm
well now that thatis settled .... i want a cookie - i walk back in singing randomly-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:18 pm
"I'm not gonna lie...that Albie character creeps me out, he is a bit...off"

*Fuuten looks over at Ulric*

"hey...arent you in my chemistry class? history? music? English? Physics? art?"  

Angry_Poppa

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:59 pm
Anti-Villian
"I'm not gonna lie...that Albie character creeps me out, he is a bit...off"

*Fuuten looks over at Ulric*

"hey...arent you in my chemistry class? history? music? English? Physics? art?"

''Not that I recall. I'm sure you think you have seen me somewhere, that my face is familiar. However, I will ask you to not tick onto the question too much. History is to be remained in the past. If you do not recall the reason why a face seems familiar, it is so, for it must not be of much importance...'' Ulric said. He always used high-class words, for, with his huge age, it was normal to use such a defenite vocabulary.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:35 pm
- comes down an points to a picture in the paper its ulric near the body of fenrick- goo job  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:38 pm
*fuuten after listening the all the high class words Ulric just spewed out says*

"oh...with that way of talking it must be english class,anways...hey..Satria, Alex, Kyra werent we suppose to do something after we ate?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:54 pm
Kyra laughed at Fuuten's remark towards Ulric's english. She too felt like she had seen Ulric before..but where? She was still pondering this when she answered Fuuten. "I think so...I currently can't remember what though." She laughed and put her hand to her forehead. "I'm a bit forgetful..." She looked back over at Ulric again, truly taking in his face and features.  

candyroks81

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:56 pm
pyromaniac696
- comes down an points to a picture in the paper its ulric near the body of fenrick- goo job

''Hm. Like if I was the one holding the shotgun... The car's crashed just a bit farther... And don't you remember that he did send threats to us? Personally, I do not kill, and that weren't of my actions either. You know the real story, Albie...'' Ulric replied to Albie. ''As for my english, it has many reasons to be this much accute to it's vocabulary. I have a long past filled with all kinds of events...'' Ulric replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:57 pm
"Not that I recall..." Alex said, her brow furling in confusion. "We Tria?"

"Possibly." Satria replied, not being able to remember herself. "Although does it seem like we just missed a whole other story?"

"I believe so." Alex said, looking from Fuuten, Kyra, and Ulric.  

Little Nightmare

candyroks81

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:54 am
Kyra looked over at Ulric and Albie oddly. She had a weird feeling that even if police went looking for Ulric..they wouldn't find him. With this incredibly comforting thought in mind (catch that sarcasm?), she went back over to Satria and Alex. "So what do you guys wanna do?" She looked over at Fuuten when she said this, she was kind of answering his question of what they would do next.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:14 pm
''Trying to catch me would be like trying to catch a star by strething your arms into the sky.'' Ulric had read Kyra's mind and added that comment.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:38 pm
-steps on ulrics toes an in my head tells him- hey retard she oesn't no telepathy she isn't one of us - i look at them - he was talking to me - i look at ulric- look my presinct wants you i can cover this time but it'll get harder  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:16 pm
Kyra frowned at Albie, she hadn't heard what he'd 'said', but she didn't mind that Ulric read her mind (wow..), it's not like he was normal or anything. She was just shocked slightly. She had actually been smiling in amusement at his agreement and statement until Albie had stepped in (and in some ways..literally.)  

candyroks81

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:31 pm
pyromaniac696
-steps on ulrics toes an in my head tells him- hey retard she oesn't no telepathy she isn't one of us - i look at them - he was talking to me - i look at ulric- look my presinct wants you i can cover this time but it'll get harder

''I have no clue of what you are talking about...'' Ulric tilted his head on the side uncomprehensively. He wasn't sure who wanted him, but if it was for a negative cause, that person should stand on thier guards on all times...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:24 pm
-in head- ulric theres a guy in the winow behind you watching - smiles and turns to the group- now class can anyone tell me where i might fin really big cookies- smiles then turns to ulric- two behind me one to the sie - looks left- sorry two to the side  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:33 pm
"yeesh..this Albie guy is a real nut case" *said fuuten knowling all to well that Albie was right in front of him*

"Well, even though you do freak me out just a bit..wanna hang out Ulric? with Kyra, Satria, Alex and me that is. if its ok with them that is agian."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff