Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Underground Pub Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:12 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"try to swim from that edge to me" she said swimming a little ways away from him"ill get you if you have trouble ok?"

"Um...okay...I don't know how to float though," he said, pushing off the ledge and sinking into the water. "Gah," he said as came back up to the ledge, hanging back on.
she swam up behind him and wrapped her arms around him "its ok, hang on to me ok" she said

"O-okay..." he said, holding onto her arms.
she slowly swam out to the middle, then she turned to face him "its ok, just relax, i wouldnt let anything happen to you" she said smiling

He smiled. "Okay," he said, relaxing and closing his eyes.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:16 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"try to swim from that edge to me" she said swimming a little ways away from him"ill get you if you have trouble ok?"

"Um...okay...I don't know how to float though," he said, pushing off the ledge and sinking into the water. "Gah," he said as came back up to the ledge, hanging back on.
she swam up behind him and wrapped her arms around him "its ok, hang on to me ok" she said

she slowly swam out to the middle, then she turned to face him "its ok, just relax, i wouldnt let anything happen to you" she said smiling

she smiled and kissed him, she slowly started to let him go "dont worry, im right here, just learn to float alright"

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:18 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and kissed him, she slowly started to let him go "dont worry, im right here, just learn to float alright"

"G-got it," he said, breathing heavy, trying to keep afloat.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:20 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she swam around him, keeping an eye on him, she swam up to him and smiled "getting the hang of it?" she asked kissing him

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:22 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she swam around him, keeping an eye on him, she swam up to him and smiled "getting the hang of it?" she asked kissing him

"I think so..." he said, slowly moving his arms.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:24 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"ok so swim to me" she said slowly moving away from him

Aprilbaby1

hackedcross

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:25 pm

walks in sits down asks for the for some wisky watches his seroundings with care as if he wonted to avoid a drunkerd fight.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:26 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Alright," he said, slowly kicking his legs and moving his arms. "I-I think I've got it," he said, smiling with triumph.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:29 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Alright," he said, slowly kicking his legs and moving his arms. "I-I think I've got it," he said, smiling with triumph.
she smiled as he swam to her "see now that wasnt so bad was it?" she asked moving her wet hair away from her face
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:32 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled as he swam to her "see now that wasnt so bad was it?" she asked moving her wet hair away from her face

"I guess not," he said, swimming up to her and kissing her.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:35 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and wrapped her arms around him kissing him back
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:37 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He put his arms around her waist and kissed her again. "What do you wanna do now?"

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:40 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He put his arms around her waist and kissed her again. "What do you wanna do now?"
she smiled kissing him "i think you should know the answer to that question" she said smiling
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:42 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled kissing him "i think you should know the answer to that question" she said smiling

"No, that's why I asked you," he said, smiling as he kissed her.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:45 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"No, that's why I asked you," he said, smiling as he kissed her.
"you'll figure it out soon" she said holding him close, kissing him
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games