Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adina64

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:45 pm

Adina landed on her feet in front of Angel and shook her head.And had hid the nechlace with the stone in it in her side pack so Angel did'nt know she still had it.(you don't know I Have it)
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:46 pm

she smiled "keep the necklace, i dont want it" with that an evil laugh came from her as she dissapeared. "i already have what i need" she said in her mind

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:48 pm

Where Angel dissapeared Adina used water transpotation to go there also(she can use all her power's and is also more powerful with the stone.)
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:50 pm

(kk) she grabbed her neck "what part of leave dont you understand?" she asked looking at her with her red eyes

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:53 pm

Angel's hand's just froze into ice and Adina slipped out of her hold and let Angel stand there with her hand's frozen and not being able to move them
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:54 pm

she smiled "you forget i'm the child of ice" she said the ice melting, she made an ice rose and stuck it in her hair. "what do you want? you came and got the necklace because the king ordered you to. now you got it so leave"

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:57 pm

(You're only wind i was going to make you the legendary soldier of wind. sweatdrop )Adina just looked at her eye's trying to tell her somethin but then a shadow came around her before she could tell her what she wanted to say and the shadow transported her back to the castle.
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:00 pm

she laughed at the king"afraid you'll lose her?" she asked she said a spell not letting the girl come back ever again"well that plan worked just as i planned" she said smiling she walked back to her room "now for my second plan"

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:02 pm

But her stone overpowered the spell so she could come back when angel thought she could'nt(I'll be back in a few)
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:04 pm

-walks up to angel- wat is ur problem..tsk tsk

Kiyato Sekto

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:05 pm

"the shadow of knights kiddnapped her and i want her back" she sighned "that is why i am being this way"
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:07 pm

Adina appeared infront of the king and she handed the amulet to him"Good i'm going to allow you to come and go from the castle for now on unless something happen's but you're to report back to me every couple of night got it."he said and adina nodded her head"Good"he said and Adina was teleported next to angel.

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:09 pm

she smiled "i knew you would come back, but.." she laughed "sorry to dissapoint your lovely king" she said then faded away, turning into wind
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:10 pm

Adina just walled away enjoying having freedom again and a smile appeared on her face.

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:15 pm

she hummed in the wind "its going to happen soon" she said aloud "and ill be waiting" she clutched something that was hidden,
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games