Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:14 am
Bella. That's my name. Is someone calling me...? It couldn't be. She was dead. Unless it was her torturer bringing more fire.

She kept falling in and out of awareness, but never enough to open her eyes. Then suddenly, as if someone had poured ice water over her, she was snapped awake. She gasped. Everything was a solid mass of color - and fuzzy color at that. She weakly attempted to roll over, but something was blocking her. She inhaled... not something, it was someone. She blinked a few times, letting her eyes adjust to the light. She looked around and found a face. Edward.

It all came back to her then - she'd been bitten.

"Edward," she said simply. Her voice didn't sound like hers. It sounded better, clearer. So it had worked after all!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:48 am
Victoria waited three days, before waltzing up to the front door, decided that a suprize visit would be best. Get on their good side, and then kill them all. Knocking once, she took a step back, and plastered a smile on her face.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:37 pm
Bella was too weak, too tired to get up just yet. The light hurt her eyes. Who could it possibly be? Maybe a careless penguin had slipped on patch of ice and hit the door. She tried to sniffing the air, seeing if she could recognize a scent, but all she could smell was Edward. So, she nuzzled herself back into him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:21 pm
Victoria scowled, and knocked again, a bit harder this time. Helloooo? She called out, softly.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:54 pm
Who was pounding on the door?! Edward didn't seem to take it as a threat - but it was so loud. And she had SUCH a headache. She wondered if perhaps a newborn's hearing was more sensitive. Now she knew how her children must have felt. Who could possibly have wanted to come in so bad? She buried her head under the blanket and growled softly... it was probably only Alice being nosy.

((Well.... i was gonna let Edward answer the door.... perhaps another one is unlocked ? ><))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:53 pm
((Well, lets give it one more knock? haha.))

Victoria growled softly, she hated being ignored. She knocked again, telling herself that if they did not answer, she would simply enter on her own.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:35 pm
Bella growled again from under the blanket. "Beat it Alice!"

(( *hits edward with a pillow*... get up!!!! lol ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:53 am
Hearing Bella call out, she twisted teh doorknob and entered the room. Victoria stood there, red hair flying around her in the breeze, then she shut the door and smiled that them. Geeze, it sure is cold out here. She said, laughing.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:57 pm
Annoyed, Bella sat up quickly, hissing. It frightened her - she'd never been able to do such a thing before! And it was so automatic.

"Who are you? How dare you just come barging in?! He and I could've been doing it for all you know! Gosh!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:27 pm
Victoria held a straight face, though in that moment she wanted to lung across the room and ripe out Bella's throat. I appologize, but, I herd you call out to an 'Alice' and thought it would be fine if I entered. And, I didn't hear any, lovemaking noises. She gave a small smile, then ran a hand threw her hair.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:04 pm
"You've been listening?!" Bella felt a bit violated.... there had been plenty of lovemaking before she had been turned. "Who are you anyway...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:53 pm
Alice sighed. Edward had better have a plan for this one.

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:56 pm
((i shold... but then i feel schizo lol do wanna take him for now?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:22 pm
Victoria gave her a guilty look, but shook her head. Well, no. Not exactely. Just, if you had, I would have heard it from the door. She stopped and continplated on whether to give her a real name, bt she thought that Edward would remember her anyways. Victoria. She told Bella, slowely.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:09 pm
Victoria! The girl had looked familiar... but somehow different.

"WHAT?! But... you... how..." Bella stuttered. "And why are you here?!"

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces