Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:11 pm
Aah, lucky 13, you'll have to find something really good for that one. I must say, I pet peeve of mine (and something that seems to show up in rants frequently,) is when someone finishes a whining, beggy post with a zillion smilies (or frownies, depending,) It's like, "oh, I'm going to beg and plead and such, then I'm going to assault your eyes with 20 of the same tiny little image to get my point across." An emoticon here or there is one thing, but I can't stand it when people use dozens of them for no real reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:58 am
You factorizer is coming with crazier and crazier stuff... You'll find something big for 13.  

Black Hale

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:19 am
quote:

I got hacked by a guy named SurpremeSoulRippeR and he took al my good stuff

Me

there is no SurpremeSoulRippeR on gaia  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:04 pm
I think 13 should be an anthology, get all the best n00b slayers together for a big rant!  

K0B0LD

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Black Hale

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:01 pm
neon blue penguin
quote:

I got hacked by a guy named SurpremeSoulRippeR and he took al my good stuff

Me

there is no SurpremeSoulRippeR on gaia

*sigh* Some people just aren't intelligent...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:20 pm
12-a.

not good enough for 13, but still notable.

dronze
Quote:
Hello captain and crew of Gaia.....

Hello again, young n00b Skywalker.

Quote:
look I'm sorry if I did anything to hurt any of your feelings......

Please, allow me to run my emotional diagnostic check....

Running...

Nope, no hurt feelings here... In fact, I doubt there is very little that you, young faceless person that I will never get a chance to meet in person, could possibly do to do so. What you did, at least for me, is manage to annoy me, and by the looks of things, a good number of the regulars.

Quote:
buit you hurt mine aswell,

The only reason I could really care about that would be that it means 1 thing... we got through to you on some minute level.

Quote:
I'm realy sorry if it seemed I lied

I don't care if you did or not... it is still very much your own fault for giving out your password and username to someone to sate your own greed for stuff.

Quote:
and I'm sorry if I made myself look like an a**....

still don't care. the fact that you made yourself look like a dumbtard is of no consequence to me... the fact that you did so so blatantly, and did so on a topic that nobody had a shot in the world of even considering believing you with.

Quote:
my anger just get's the best of me some times and I say some things I shouldn't.....

We all do that from time to time, the idea with that is to realize when you should hold your tongue and just post a new quest thread to try and regain the stuff you just kinda gave to someone else.

Quote:
I love this guild

As do the rest of us, we just hate seeing people abuse our trust, so it's not given as freely as people would expect.

Quote:
it's the greatest guild I've been in...

Damn straight.

Quote:
so please don't treat me like a n00b

I will treat you as your behavior warrants. You still really need to get aquainted with those little symbols just to the right of the letters on your keyboard (,/./? etc... trust me, without those, you still make yourself look like a doofus.), and you'll be well on your way off of the Uber-n00b list.

Quote:
or any diferent from the way you would treat one of your friends

I don't know you well enough to call you a friend, so I'll simply treat you like most of the other complete strangers I'm forced to deal with, assuming that you're dumber than a box of hair until you prove otherwise.

Quote:
if there's anyhting I can do to prove I'm sorry say it here and now....

If I have to tell you, then you'll never figure it out.

Quote:
and please give me an apoligie aswell

No. I meant what I said, and I'm sticking with it.

You have neither proven to me that you're worth an "I'm sorry...", or that you deserve any level above my base respect.

I don't give people the benefit of the doubt, I prefer to let people show me what they're truly capable of, be it shining star, or smoldering matchstick.

dronze
Vice Captain

Black Hale

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:25 pm
Whoever this person is...just digged a bigger ditch for themselves  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:34 pm
The word digged is not in the English language. The word you are looking for is dug. As for the person in the rant they know they made a mistake but still expect an apology. This statement alone tells me that they are not sorry for what they did. I assume the only reason this person posted that topic was to save face.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Milliani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:51 pm
User Image

Starting to pitty this topic stare

Even though some of the things that are said here are things you can learn from,
then there is starting to grow a large amount of junk up aswell.

Its kind of a backfire.. "Whos the better noob/dumb"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:15 pm
All I ask of most people is to actually think every so often, as opposed to putting finger to keyboard to spout complete and utter wastes of bandwidth, space, and time that could have some level of reading value if they just made a point of trying to read what they've written before clicking "send".  

dronze
Vice Captain

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:27 pm
"8 out of 10 cats prefer to be kicked by Dronze." Hon, I think your factorizer is going 'round the bend a bit. That guy in 12-a had some horrible spelling, it was like trying to translate a foreign language! My brain hurts now!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:10 pm
Digged... whoops... sorry peeps, meant dug. Wasn't thinking straight last night!  

Black Hale

Blackova

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:43 pm
Hmm,I haven't been to the topic yet but it seems he did very bad stuff.I just have to say this.

Once a noob,Always a noob.

Oh and as for #13,I agree with the person who said we shall all join dronze in the #13 rant.Count me in since I'm a noob slayer.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:57 pm
Mah. The dronze rants arent being built on the best rant fodder anymore.  

Helies

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:55 pm
walsmk2
Mah. The dronze rants arent being built on the best rant fodder anymore.

Unfortunately, I'd have to be inclined to agree...  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games