Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:26 pm
Ryoku stood there powering down the chidori.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:26 pm
"guys stay out of this I have my own problems with itachi"riku grabs itachi by his neck and shakes him  

Level_E_Vampire

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:30 pm
"Outta the way!" He ran to Itachi and pushed Siana to the side. He did chidori in his left hand, and Razegun in his right. But then Itachi yelled, "Mangekyou Sharingan!" torturing Atekeru mentally, making him drop to the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:32 pm
((Lol i edited it))

Ryoku threw a kunai at itachi.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:36 pm
"u idiot" yells siana at atekeru a small vile drops form itachi's coat riku picks it up and drinks it riku transform into a man(User Image)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:36 pm
"Agh... can't.... take..... it anymore............. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" He screamed in horror (again...) as he watched his clan get massacred. (again...)

((I'm sure I spelled mangekyou wrong...))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:38 pm
"koshi!!"yell siana koshi grabs itachi by his neck and throws him"thanks for the antidote"says koshi  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:39 pm
"what the hell...riku's a guy..no wonder he talked..."ryoku said as he looked at them from the tree."Shuishun no jutsu Shadow clone jutsu!"ryoku yelled as he held itachi still."STAB HIM!!" he yelled at riku.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:40 pm
koshi stabs him and drags his sword through itachi's body  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:42 pm
Great clone explosion. itachi says and he explodes taking ryoku with him.Ryoku wakes up in a hideout with itachi."What happened?" he said looking at itachi.

((my bad i thought i hit reply...^_^))  

Ryoku Sayuri

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:43 pm
Atekeru recovered and got up. "Kage bunshin no jutsu!!" He created dozens of shadow clones and ordered them all to hide up in the trees, he then disappeared."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:45 pm
You're gonna come with me...the leader wants another uchiha in his ranks. itachi explained."Lea...der.."ryoku said fainting.

((Man i faint alot))  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:45 pm
"oh man we need 2 find ryoku"says siana 2 koshi  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:49 pm
Atekeru jumped in front of Itachi and said, "Put him down. I'll go instead." Okay, now!! The real Atekeru came up from underground and tripped Itachi. All of the shadow clones came out and started attacking Itachi.

((You think you have problems? I get hit in critical spots and can't move a lot!!))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:50 pm
Ryoku wakes up."Itachi...kisame..zetsu..you're alive?" "Atekeru?" he said getting up.

((Lol))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games