Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:50 am

(What'd I miss hehe)
Arage layed in his dorm, staring at the ceiling.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:52 am

(you were dragged inside a portal by Logen. The mysterious dude wants to take the three of us to his world and trial us for tresspassing there. I'll give ya a quote soon)

Krusadin

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:54 am

*in the other dimension* in a cave, a girl was sitting besides a unonsious and quite injured man. "why did you have fight?" she said. "you could have let him ran after you, he likes that you know.. But still.." she took his hand and begun to heal it. "if those creatures did't come, i'm sure you would have won." it took a while, but after an hour or something, she had healed his wounds.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:54 am

The king walked up to his door and opened it. Looking inside he spotted one of the people he was looking for. Your coming with me young Magician. You will acompany me to my world where you will be tryed for trespassing. He still had that black spear in his right hand as he spoke. His eyes also seemed to be watching his own back as he stood there in the doorway.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:55 am

Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin
"Teleport us outside"

*she sighed*

"its not teleporting, its more like a portkey!"

*she then twisted the correct code and thought of the cordinations,the liquid metal started forming as a circle and then she stepped intoo it, she grabbed Sora, and dragged with herself dan and arage*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:58 am

( Hi everybody blaugh )

Evy-Chan1337

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:58 am

Evy-Chan1337
( Hi everybody blaugh )

{*moo!}
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:59 am

(Okay...)
Arage layed on the ground, confused. "Where the hell am I?" he said to himself, sitting up and looking around.

Arage

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:00 am

Krusadin
"Arage. Logen. Let's go with this man. We need to give professor all the help we can, because he saved us. Our honor is at stake"
Dandellion said this with silent but clear voice with a meaning so powerful that it couldn't be unheard.

(Thought this would make things clearer...)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:02 am

LanceCalvis
???- He stopped walking forward then pointed toward then with the black spear. So, one of the trespassers has shown themselves. As for Saiden he sealed the portal to try to keep me from following to this land. It didn't work though, I am one of the few people with access to this plan from that land. I still to this day would protect it with all that I am. But you have broken the rules on my land. Come with me and you will be tried by a counsel of elders.

As for him, he betrayed a king and was taken to my fortress to a trial as you will be seeing shortly. There was no battle, he came willingly with us without resistance. We would like for you to do the same.

(I'm quoting this for the same reason...)

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:02 am

LanceCalvis
The king walked up to his door and opened it. Looking inside he spotted one of the people he was looking for. Your coming with me young Magician. You will acompany me to my world where you will be tryed for trespassing. He still had that black spear in his right hand as he spoke. His eyes also seemed to be watching his own back as he stood there in the doorway.

*Logen looked upon the king and asked with a respectfull tone:*

"why should we be held responsible for something we didnt do?, we didnt choose to go intoo your kingedome, i know that it might be the same as stabbing our professor in the back, but we kinda wasnt aware that it was a fellony to go intoo your world/dimension"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:03 am

Dandellion looked at Logen, amazed that denying to come would even be an option.

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:06 am

Krusadin
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin
"Teleport us outside"

*she sighed*

"its not teleporting, its more like a portkey!"

*she then twisted the correct code and thought of the cordinations,the liquid metal started forming as a circle and then she stepped intoo it, she grabbed Sora, and dragged with herself dan and arage*

???- Heh heh, so they want to run. I like a good chase but they will soon find that there is no place THEY can go that I can't follow. He put alot of emphasis on the word they as his eyes turned hazzle and the spear started glowing. His eyes looked behind him then he turned and started walking down the steps. It seems the owner of this spear is planning on interfering. He should know better, him and Saiden were defeated even as they attacked me together. He must be trying to protect those trespassers from judgement. Heh, he knows too much and will most likely fill them in on how things are done in that land.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:07 am

Krusadin
Dandellion looked at Logen, amazed that denying to come would even be an option.

*Logen looked on Dandellion In Fear, she thought that she would understand if she made this expression to her becouse she understood that theese people wasnt just some pushovers as the ones at Hogwarts!*

*Logen started twisting her ring, and the pool of metal formed, and she stepped intoo it, and they all was in front of the room of requirements she then said:*

"Help me, think of a place that no one can find us in, and consentrate about it"

*she started walking the three times they had to go, and the liquid metal pool was already gone*

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:09 am

(Dang. They were at the same place that Dandellion was whole this time. You shouldn't have gone looking for them...They teleported to look for you)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games