Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:22 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Max breks through them and Shots at him "Bother me And Ill Bother you Back!"
nemo pulls out the gun blade and puts the T cartrige in and fires three rounds at her
"Im so not in the mood for this" Max gets Up and Jumps off the Building then before reaching the ground her wings come out and she starts flying as fast as she can away from them
nemo fires one more round at her
its tranquilizer it should take affect after awhile

Max Dodges it and continue's to fly she comes to a park and lands in a tree she lays down "Stupid a** holes, After Im better Ill kill them"
"hey" she said flying after her  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(back wat i miss?)
a girl that is hurt refusing to come with us so we can help her and me trying to dance but looking like a pole dancer}
(hehehehe lol ok..where are you guys?)
{in the city}
(kool) she transforms into her fairy form and flies beside them "whats going on?" she asked and saw the girl flying away
nemo gets onto the cycle
come on we have to follow her i tranquilized her and its only a matter of time before she falls from the sky  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Max breks through them and Shots at him "Bother me And Ill Bother you Back!"
nemo pulls out the gun blade and puts the T cartrige in and fires three rounds at her
"Im so not in the mood for this" Max gets Up and Jumps off the Building then before reaching the ground her wings come out and she starts flying as fast as she can away from them

Max Dodges it and continue's to fly she comes to a park and lands in a tree she lays down "Stupid a** holes, After Im better Ill kill them"
She lays in the tree as if dead but in a deep sleep  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:25 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

she sees her and flies next to her "hmm asleep" she reached over and picked her up "ok...i got her" she said  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

she sees her and flies next to her "hmm asleep" she reached over and picked her up "ok...i got her" she said
Max acting on Instink Bites her and Injects Venum into her Blood (The Venum only has one Cure and only Max knows how to Cure it)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

lets take her back to the manor and get her checked up she was throwing up blood earlier  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:29 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Max acting on Instink Bites her and Injects Venum into her Blood (The Venum only has one Cure and only Max knows how to Cure it)
"ahh" she said flying to the ground, she fell to her knees "w-whats this?" she lookds at the girl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"ahh" she said flying to the ground, she fell to her knees "w-whats this?" she lookds at the girl
nemo jumps from the cycle and picks her up looking at the bite mark  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She lauphs evily "Thats my Venum, You'll die within 5 Minites Only I know the Cure and only I can Cure you, but see as that I have no heart Ill let you die"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:31 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She lauphs evily "Thats my Venum, You'll die within 5 Minites Only I know the Cure and only I can Cure you, but see as that I have no heart Ill let you die"
nemo jumps up and grabs her by the neck
give me the cure now or i snap your neck like a twig  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:32 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
she looked at her "well then burn in hell" she closes her eyes turning back into her human form  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:32 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Looks at him smileing "Go ahead Kill me, but threat wont save her"  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
she looked at her "well then burn in hell" she closes her eyes turning back into her human form

"Im already in Hell, you know I could help her but Sombody had to Tranquilize me so I cant move"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:34 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

nemo:give me the cure now!!!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:35 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

nemo:give me the cure now!!!!
"I cant, Im paralyzed here, and she'll die because of you"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games