Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:28 pm

(bye)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:55 am

Mobius' eye was online, and his tattoo returned. His automail eye seemed to glow redder than usual, but the real eye was normal. Unfortunately, Mobius had only enough will to occupy his body on equal terms with the beast.

Good Mobius: "It doesn't matter anymore. We have to go to Central and bust her out. Sorry to say, we'll be needing him to help."

Evil Mobius: "Damn straight. If there's killing involved I want to be the main opener of the whoop-a** cans, not that stuck up collection of souls Mikiru..." He lit a cigar.

Good Mobius: "I don't smoke!" *Tosses cigar into ground*

Evil Mobius: "Ya do now!" *Picks lighter back up*

Good Mobius: *Blows up the cigar*

Evil Mobius: "With our... sorry, MY... power, I could blow us up right now and there'd be nothing you could do about it. The only thing barring me from doing so is the fact that you'd enjoy it, thinking it was the just thing to do."

Good Mobius: "Maybe I ought to get rid of us both for good and activate the seal on our back, turning us into a mindless beast of destruction."

Evil Mobius: "Is that so? I'd be happy to do that for you, if that's the case. That 'beast', as you so eloquently put it, is the ultimate form of me. Do you want me to win?"

Good Mobius: "Grrr..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:39 am

kimi wondered what had happen to Shinu/Mikiru.
-I can go and see! offered the voice.
-you can? said kimi in surprise.
-yeah..
-in seven years, why did you stay in me all the time? have you heard of privacy?
-I'm sorry, but it wasn't anybody else to bee with. with that he drew away to find Shinu.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:52 am

Good Mobius: "Gotta find a bright side... gotta find a bright side... Aha!"

Good & Evil Mobiuses: "Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

Evil Mobius: "Paper beats rock!"

Good Mobius: "Awwww..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:03 am

(Lmao OMG Mobius!)

*Shinu fell asleep, reawakening Mikiru, she stretched and got up, going to look in the refrigerator* ....Milk....eggs...and water....oh wait there's mustard and hotdogs too....what are we going to do with these...? make a raw egg and mustard soup..?*sigh* I'd rather die than eat this crap....*she walks to the door* OI! WHY CAN'T YOU GET ME SOME GOOD FOOD IN HERE?! I'M STARVIN!!! *no response* ...-_- screw it then I'm going back to bed.... maybe if I fall asleep while shinu's asleep, we'll actually rest this time... *Walks over and lays on the bed, closing her eyes, her mind AND Shinu's had fallen asleep*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:08 am

Then both Mobiuses got serious.

Evil Mobius: "I had the guys bring my car. Let's burn rubber."

Good Mobius: "I almost forgot we played both sides of the coin. How's Don Frankie doing?"

Evil Mobius: "He just had a kid. Darling little girl named Elisa. She can already split a fly at 10 yards with a pistol."

Good Mobius: "Awww... Wait, we're getting off topic. And we're supposed to be enemies."

Evil Mobius: "That's me. I can mess with your head so that you don't know good from evil in seconds!"

Good Mobius: "Whatever. Let's go. This is a desperate situation, so you drive."

Evil Mobius: "Okay. Old people, 2 points. Kids, 5 points. People in business suits and/or mailmen, 10 points."

Good Mobius: "No killing unless you have to."

Evil Mobius: "But I always have to! I'm evil!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:37 am

The voice found Shinu sleeping.
He thought for a second to go inside her dream, but he decided to wait for her to wake up. in the meantime, he become something like a ghost.
he looked at his hands, wow it was wonderful to move on his own again.
he looked at himself in some water, he had short light hair, blue eyes and a big smile.

Kimi said in a deadly low voice:"If you don't hurry up soon, i will drive. and i don't mind to go through some houses..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:41 am

Evil Mobius: "YES! Meanless destruction wins over logic!" *Tosses Kimi the keys*

Good Mobius: "It's probably better that it turned out that way anyway... I'd have hated to see us taking turns at the wheel."

Evil Mobius: "I know! Speeding at 350mph one second, crawling at 10 the next! Hahahahahaha!"

Good Mobius: "SHUT UP!!!" scream scream scream

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:01 pm

Kimi took the keys and walked to a random the car.
she clapped her hands and the steel turned harder and nearly unbreakable.
she opened the door and said flatly:"jump in, its a long drive."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:08 pm

They/He jumped in. Evil Mobius wondered if strengthening his ride would reduce it's speed.

Evil Mobius: "If you ruined my baby and I get the chance, I will use this sword on you and eat your entrails."

Good Mobius: "It's true, he will try to do that."

Good Mobius rolled the window down. Evil Mobius rolled it up.

(I'm gonna use short forms from now on unless it's serious.)

GM: "What gives! It's like a f**king sauna in here!!!"

EM: "That's what air conditioning's for. You're a real wuss, you know that? I'm almost embarassed to share a body with you."

They began another small war, constantly rolling the window up and down.

EM: "Cut it out! These are power windows! You're draining her battery!"

GM: "I'll drain your battery..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:25 pm

kimi sat down too.she started the engie and rolled the window half opened, and begun to drive. she drev throught everything, houses, people, things. all she cared about, was to fallow to red stripe her brother had lefted when he looked for Shinu.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:29 pm

GM: "I have an idea."

EM: "Well, if I can help it, I won't help it."

GM: "You have no choice. Enjoy the ride, Kimi."

He tossed the sword into the front seat. His body went through the whole routine of going blank again, and the sword glowed red furiously, expressing the anger of the evil.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:07 pm

kimi stopped and said:"darn this is slow!!"
she sat and thought for a time, hoping that Mobius had an idea. but then she remimbered that he had blanked himself, so and kimi got an idea.
on time, when she was six, she had got irritated on a horse since it was so slow.she didn't understand it, but she had clapped her hands together touched one point on the horses back, and it had run faster then she really wanted. now she wanted to try it again. but before she did, she looked carefully that nothing was lose so it could hit her, she clapped her hands and touted a point at the window.
she began to drive, and now the car was so fast that kimi could just see the stripe and nothing else.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:22 pm

The momentum of the car sent the sword flying backwards, threatening to impale Mobius' head. The sword glowed ever brighter in it's bloodlust. If the strike was succesful, Mobius' inner evil would take over completely as his good side passed on. Let us hope that Logen will save her precious beloved!

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:56 pm

Kimi didn't see what had happen, but she felt an evil aura behind her.
suddenly she stopped. the stripe had disappeared.
they were there Shinu was!

He sat down and begun swing his hand through the floor just to have something to do. the last hour he had walked trough walls, floors and people,just to see all the scared faces.i have to get inside someone! this boringness is killing me!!
suddenly he felt her, his sister. finally! he thought, loud he said: "Their here!"
his voice could bee heard, but it was like he was talking from a long distant.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games