Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
The Castle on the Hill[Hangout/Quest/Contests] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Out of these characters,who is your favorite in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
  Mario
  Wario
  Link
  Sonic
  Princess Peach
  Do I really have to choose?They all rock!
View Results

Blackova

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:37 pm
Eh,I may make a poll.Once I get get some gold.I made most of my Gold selling Monthly Collectibles but since I'm only 14,I don't have much money so I only buy 2 of them and sell 1 of them and if I'm desperate,I sell both(which I did for the clothes and Flame Sword).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:10 pm
Ya, I decided not to buy one of the collectibles, just use gold.  

Helies

Blackova

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:35 pm
Hey,um,can anybody give me a link to a good and looks trustable computer secuirity system?I'm starting to get sick of these pop ups showing up every time I visit a page.It's starting to get on my nerves.

Oh and hopefully a free secuirity system if you can find one.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:46 pm
Sorry I dont know any. The best bet is to cough up some money for a good program, but for free I dont know any.  

Helies

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:59 pm
Hey Raz, decided to drop in. biggrin Well, I don't know any free programs for that... I use Norton, but that can be kinda slow, esp. if you have a lot of stuff on your hard drive, not to mention it costs money.

If you have lots of popups on every page there probably is some kind of adware/malware or whatever on your computer. I used to use Ad-Aware SE Personal to detect and remove them, but I don't know what the newer versions do. Here's something, at least: Ad-Aware 2007 Free  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:39 pm
I don't think there are any trustable free ones... but I don't get pop-ups, geuss why... I have a 98! Pop ups arn't backwards compatible!  

Rahka Ablem

Helies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:26 pm
WAA A 98?!?! Gaw, it must be slow for you Roka, unless its a very nice 98. But jeez, woa, smokes, thats old. Almost ten years now, but if it works, more power to ya.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:15 pm
I used to have an 98 a couple years ago, before my parents got rid of it... I loved that computer, too. crying The only thing wrong with it was a broken fan... But hey, we're living in a throwaway society nowadays. ^^;;  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rahka Ablem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:09 pm
walsmk2
WAA A 98?!?! Gaw, it must be slow for you Roka, unless its a very nice 98. But jeez, woa, smokes, thats old. Almost ten years now, but if it works, more power to ya.

Accually it works better the the XP I use also use.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:44 pm
Haha, thats ironic.  

Helies

Blackova

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:30 pm
Lol,Roka,a 98!?!?Nearly 10 years.Anyway,thanks for coming,Kyangfan.The thing you showed me is working good.I'm downloading it right now.

A lot of updates while I was gone.I wonder what the next Monthly Collectibles would be.Probably something scary.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:49 am
Who knows? I hope its good, I got a letter with gold I had, and I completed my quest and several ones I had planed over time.  

Rahka Ablem

Blackova

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:12 pm
Ya,I hope they are good.I only have money to buy at least two MCs this month.Anyway,what did you guys vote for the "Create your Own Item" competion.I voted for the Yummy Hat thing since it seems to be the only thing that is good.I hope it wins because I want one D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:16 pm
The wasn't anything out standing, but I thought the sushi was funny.  

Rahka Ablem

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:59 pm
I voted for the wind up key. I was torn between that and the bandaid thingies, although the sushi and the backpack were cool too...  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff