Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lunar Guardia Legend Rp <Open> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:20 am

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
carrying a heavy pack collen walked out after his master "hey guys what are you doing."
talking and holly was practicing
tsume looked back at him the blade still releasing blue light even though its in its sheath
rawne looks at them "collen this a political mission i'll be in town you can stay with your friends meet me tomarrow in the inn of the last home." walking away. collen looks at your sword "what did you get?"

{dude you read the dragon lance books too?!?!?!?!?!}this was from my father
tsume unsheaths the blade but keeps it in the red cloth that ate most of the unused energy
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:23 am

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
carrying a heavy pack collen walked out after his master "hey guys what are you doing."
tsume looked back at him the blade still releasing blue light even though its in its sheath
rawne looks at them "collen this a political mission i'll be in town you can stay with your friends meet me tomarrow in the inn of the last home." walking away. collen looks at your sword "what did you get?"

tsume unsheaths the blade but keeps it in the red cloth that ate most of the unused energy
(yep tas is the best) "it is good i just have ben tought how to read and to use wraith zone."

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:25 am

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

(yep tas is the best) "it is good i just have ben tought how to read and to use wraith zone."
{kenders kick all butt}you didnt know how to read?i can read the demon language
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:29 am

"Nobodies answered my question...why is everybody here in the middle of the night?" Holly asks again breathing beginning to return to normal

Time_Continues

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 am

SilentlyDreamingmyDeath
"Nobodies answered my question...why is everybody here in the middle of the night?" Holly asks again breathing beginning to return to normal

"Well... I don't sleep much... Tsume couldn't sleep... and... um... I don't know the other guy."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:31 am

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

(argeed but fisban and raslin come in close second) "i am a comminer i never knew how to read till now. also i just woke up for a mission that is why i'm up."

King Phar

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:33 am

"Okay, whatever, goodnight." Holly walks past them and back to the hut being careful not to wake Arage she takes her damp clothes back off and sets her sword next to her bed.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:35 am

Lilith blinks twice a bit confused. "..... Was it something I said...?"

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:38 am

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

(argeed but fisban and raslin come in close second) "i am a comminer i never knew how to read till now. also i just woke up for a mission that is why i'm up."
{old dude come in before rastlin cus hes all messed up in the head}most wolf demons caqn read becouse they live in packs
the sword glows even brighter
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:38 am

Mumbles under her breath "People always show up out of nowhere these days, can never have privacy" Wraps herself in a blanket and falls asleep quickly, tired from practicing

Time_Continues

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:41 am

Lilith shakes her head and walks into the forest. "Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here," she said as she kept walking.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:45 am

so that mission what was it about any way
tsume sheaths the blue blade and looks at collen

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:46 am

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

{old dude come in before rastlin cus hes all messed up in the head}most wolf demons caqn read becouse they live in packs
the sword glows even brighter
(no because he is paladein sorry for spelling) "you should get that check out it would be bad to have it glowing like that in a stealth mission."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:50 am

Wakes up and stares at the ceiling of the hut, thinking about what has happened in the last few weeks

Time_Continues

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:51 am

lupinewarrior
so that mission what was it about any way
tsume sheaths the blue blade and looks at collen
"i have no clue it is just master needs to talk to the mayor or some thing."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games