Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:06 pm
hige too his pants and ripped of the second pant leg to wrap around the wound and stop the blood loss
damn if this keeps up im going to bleed to death  
Wacram Glaziuz
*a green flash and a sound that sounded like thunder struck and logen was and her dragon was rendered, she flew down to the ground where the lycian and the dragon was, when it landed she asked the other dragon rider:*

"why?"
OMG YOU JOINED YAY ^^ MY BESTEST FRIEND JOINED GUYS !!! HEY IM BAK WHAT HAPPENED?  

ShinyToy

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz
*a green flash and a sound that sounded like thunder struck and logen was and her dragon was rendered, she flew down to the ground where the lycian and the dragon was, when it landed she asked the other dragon rider:*

"why?"
"i am sorry but i don't beleeve any reasons that the consel has told us."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:09 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

"why?"
OMG YOU JOINED YAY ^^ MY BESTEST FRIEND JOINED GUYS !!! HEY IM BAK WHAT HAPPENED?
{i got stabbed by walt and allmost got disemboweld and the elven kingdom id geting the crap bombed out of it by color dragons}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:10 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

"why?"
{i got stabbed by walt and allmost got disemboweld and the elven kingdom id geting the crap bombed out of it by color dragons}
(Ouch and When the hell did tht happen?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:11 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

"why?"
9just now you missed it it was great fun i got to kill loads of elves twisted )  

King Phar

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:13 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

"why?"

(a** hole! Saria is gonna kick your a**)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:14 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

"why?"

{and i might bleed on you}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:14 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

(Where r u?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:16 pm
Saria Run's around looking for her father in a Panic she finds him she says "Father whats happening?!"
The King "We are under attack"
Saria's eyes go wide "No" She starts running again  

ShinyToy

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:18 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

"why?"
(reposted so no one forgot but sorry the dragons have taken the cassel and every thing from that to their lands i am flying over the citie talking to logen by the way it wasn' my charactors idea i just wanted to stir things up)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:19 pm
[lal's im currently standing on a green dragon(fwend of mine;3) and trying to get some sense of why they attacked the elves, ;3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:19 pm
King Phar
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

"why?"
(reposted so no one forgot but sorry the dragons have taken the cassel and every thing from that to their lands i am flying over the citie talking to logen by the way it wasn' my charactors idea i just wanted to stir things up)
(Dude WTF? No fair...I was sleeping!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:22 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

(Where r u?)
{the forest hot spring}{I CHANGED AROUND MY PROFILE TO THE COOLEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!XD}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games