Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:02 pm
Raven smiled down at Hunter-James, "You did good. You'll be an exellent fighter." Raven was also proud of Hunter-James he was brave very brave, he was but strong then Raven was when he was young. The only thing that ever made Raven strong was fear, but not this pup. It was will and it was all from the heart.

Sarafina smiled once again as she stood up. She nodded at Raven and he nodded back at her. "Stay strong you little furball," Sarafina said tickleing Hunter-James with her muzzle.

Sarafina trotted back to Demitri, and nudged his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:09 pm
Hunter-James smiled at Sarafina and looked at Raven again. "I'll be like you dad?"
Ka looked at Hunter-James had he heard the pup right. He called Raven his dad.
Demitri smiled and licked her cheek.
Feros looked at her and bowed his head slightly.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:05 pm
It was all over so swiftly, Eiwen barely had time to bristle and his hackles rose all up his spine until the black wolf seemed to have grown a few inches larger. "That is enough!" He snarled and positioned himself next to Meena and his eyes blazed as the flurry of wolves stopped. "What was the meaning of all that?" He met the gaze of each wolf among them.

Neira hovered protectively over Hunter-James and, ears back, growled softly when Sarafina touched him. "Is he really your father, little one?" She bent to lick the pup's fresh wounds, worry creasing her brow.

"And to think you all call yourselves packmates..." He glared at Meena and Sarafina in particular here as they'd instigated the assault. He snarled again, ears pinned to his head in anger. "Are we not on pack grounds and therefore allies? I will not tolerate another of these outbursts..." A growl rumbled deep in his chest.

Neira lifted her head. "I joined this pack because of its generally peaceful nature and as a sworn Protector of this pack, I will not hesitate to put my life on the line if it means protecting innocents." Her opaque eyes shone with tears as she remembered the last time she'd tried to save a pup. Not only had she lost her sight but she hadn't seen the pup since that night now almost a year ago...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:01 pm
Raven didn't know how to react to Hunter-James response, and he surely didn't know what to say or do. Raven looked at Ka.

Sarafina smiled back at Demitri, Sarafina also gave a little nod to Feros. He would grow to be very strong and brave like his brother.

Raven heard the words of Eiwen and bared his teeth. "I don't re-call you or Neira being so peaceful. And you look at us like you haven't fought before, how could you call yourself alpha. We all have fights and we all get along one day or another we had cleaned it up," Raven barked at Eiwen. He didn't want to face him in battle but he wanted to make sure that he understood where Raven stood in this conflict but some times Raven took it too far. ((Sorry If am being mean thats just how Raven is, I don't want to be mean at all but Raven gets his moments))

Sarafina knew Eiwen would probly go off because of what Raven said now she was worried. Sarafina rubbed Demitri's face with hers before going back to the others. "Raven! Eiwen! Stop this, what is the point we will just end up like we did before. There are other things to worry about rather then this. Both of you think before your bark," Sarafina snapped at both of them.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:10 pm
Hunter-James shook his head. "He looks likes him. I....I'm not sure why I barked it." Meena hung her head and whimpered. She was ashamed of herself. The pain in her snout was getting worse. Demitri growled to him self. He didn't like the way Eiwen was talking to HIS packmates. Feros stood and trotted over to the group. Ka looked at Raven and grinned. He didn't want to admit it but the wolf was growing on him. Ka stayed at Neira's side hopeing the fae wasn't mad at him for fighting. He favored his hind-left leg.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:04 pm
Raven was utterly confused but he didn't want to sadden the pup, he smiled down at Hunter-James. "Yeah, like me," Raven said with a bit of joy in his voice.

Sarafina trotted over to Meena, a little girl talk. "What's eaten ya?" Sarafina asked her as she stood by her side.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:01 pm
Meena looked up at Sarafina and flattened her ears. "He's my son and I did that to him." She was indicating the oozing on his left flank. Hunter-James grinned and sat up slightly but yelped and layed back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:26 pm
Eiwen's ears stayed pinned to his head as he bared his fangs at Raven. "I will not fight you. It's pointless now." He shifted slightly closer to Meena reflexively as Sarafina approached but that was all, his smoldering gaze still boring into Raven. "I have fought before, but I wouldn't resort to it as my first choice of action for a means to an end... You can watch your tongue in the meantime." His eyes flashed dangerously but he held his ground, not letting the adreneline spur him to do anything rash. "If you wound challenge your superior...?"

Neira's ears fell back she whined at Eiwen, she knew he was far more dominant than her and stronger so she wouldn'tbe able to stop him if...

The she-wolf closed her eyes and turned away. She felt a wetness drip onto her paw. "You're bleeding?!" She couldn't see that the ooze was no crimson, but a strange puss-like fluid. It did not burn her fur as it had Meena's jaws though. She whined and nudged her cheek against Ka's shoulder.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:03 pm
Raven flicked his tail in annoyment and when he heard Eiwen say 'Challenge your superior,' Raven went off. "Superior?! Since when you did you become alpha?! Last time I checked we were nothing more then wolves. The only reason i am not going to attack is because it would in danger us all," Raven snapped with his battle wounds clearly showing in he light. "I have a few words to tell you 'Mr. Superior' not all of us agree that you are in charge here. So throw around your commands like a yapping coyote and I will yap right back," Raven growled with a bit of satisfaction in his tone. Raven's claws dug into the ground but his head was held high, he didn't want to look like he was submissive.

As for Sarafina she completly ignored the two baffleing males. "We all got a little untrustworthy at that time, you weren't sure if we have really himself anymore. We all did some thing we didn't want to today, but think of the positive we are all alright and no one is hurt bad enough to cause a stir, but I don't feel the same for Raven and Eiwen," Sarafina said looking at her then at the sky then back down at Meena.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:24 pm
Meena nodded and shifted leaning towards Eiwen. Hoping that her presence would calm him a little. Ka shook his head. "I'm fine just a scratch." He laughed slightly nad looked at the two males. He snarled. "Will you two knock it off!!!!!!!? your acting like a bunch of pups. Hunter-James is more badly hurt then all of us. He can't even sit up. Now stop fighting and help with him!" Hunter-James shook his head and tried sitting up. HE got half way there before yelping but he continued forcing himself to move. The pain was clear on his face.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:41 pm
Eiwen bristled. Fine if that's how he'd play it... but either way the brute was not about to instigate any more bloodshed at this moment what with the rest of the pack nursing wounds and snapping at one another.

His ears forward and tail high, Eiwen sat stiffly next to Meena, his hackles still up. He pushed down the flames raising inside him and stared to meet Raven's defiant gaze. His lip curled, but Meena's presence next to him and the close proximity of his sister quelled the flames that threatened to burst into life and would certainly engulf the dry field in minutes.

Raven's thoughts were swirling with rage and pain, Sarafina's forgiveness, and Meena's love... But Neira shuddered at her brother's thoughts, dripping with loathing and encircled by the fiery presence that she hadn't felt since the day she'd lost her mother...

The she-wolf curled around the pup and nursed his wounds with strokes of her tongue. She nudged the wind spirits into life to aid in healing the deep gashes in his side. It would be a slow and painful recovery regardless, but the wind could cleanse at least.

The tears had stopped flowing, but Neira still felt the unbearable fear that what was inside he brother might also be something that she could't control just as what was inside Dark had overpowered her all those months ago...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:14 pm
Raven gave Eiwen one last grin, it was a dark one and it gave Raven satifaction at Eiwen's anger.

Raven turned to Hunter-James, the little pup called his father. Raven was much older then some of the wolves but a father? Raven was horrible at everything he always seemed to mess up one way or another and he was sickened by the curse Dantara put upon him. Would he hurt this young pup before he could grow up? Fate will only tell.

Sarafina looked up at Eiwen, "let him side. He will never take orders from anyone. I am glad you are my leader, you much better then I would ever be. But some times we have those hate us and want s to leave and i am sure Raven had plenty of them. Your anger only fuels him and makes his happy don't let him do that to you." Sarafina felt that everyone needed somthing to belieive right now and if not that then some comfort and forgivness.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Hunter-James looked at Raven and smiled. His eyes started closing till they were half open. He wobbled and fell to a lay position passed out.
Ka stcuk his nose underHunter-James to catch his head.
Meena layed down and stuck her paws over her head. She hated herself but more profound is that she hated Ka. For him not going to her or letting her think he was still dead.
Demitri and Feros watched not knowing what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:47 pm
Raven smiled and also laid down then he lost it. "What are we supposed to do now with this pup?" Raven asked Ka in a worried tone.

Sarafina gave Eiwen a nod before trotting off to the brothers, Feros and Demitiri. Sarafina rubbed her head with Demitri as a hello to him, "So, Demitri. I have been thinking for a while..." Sarafina stopped talking as her looked deep into Demitri's eyes with her's she had some thing up her sleeve.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:55 pm
Demitri tilted his head to the side in question. Worried about what she had planned.
Hunter-James slept soundly. his paw twitched though as if he was chasing something.
Ka looked at Raven and smiled slightly. "Let's just let him sleep for now. Neira can help him. I'm sure. Not right away but she can keep him from dieing."
Feros looked at Sarafina and smiled.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games