Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:57 pm

||- Ohh interesting... lolz-||

Fate snorted to the fea.

"Why do you keep trying to leave?" she barked quietly at her.

||- I have to go in 5 mins or so. -||
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:02 pm

((Ok. Mists not trying to be mean to Fate. Shes just angry))
WhiteMist jumped down and went back to the other wolves. She decided that Caesar wanted to be alone. She shot an accusing look at Fate,"I hope your happy!" She went over to the lake and laid down with her back turned to Fate.

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:28 pm

((Sorry I haven't responded. Fell down the stairs, and it took a long while to get back up... lolz... my head still hurts))

Storm just stood there. She shrugged and walked up to Mist. She went to lay beside her, but she didn't know if she should. The wolf looked like she wanted to be left alone, and Storm decided to move her attention to Fate. "What did you do?" She asked, concerned for Mist.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:56 pm

WhiteMist stared into the crystal clear water. She saw a white wolf with one blue and brown eye. She stared at her reflection for 3 more seconds then looked away. She wished her brother was here.

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:37 pm

||- Thats ok I understand her angeryness. Heheh, Fate deserves it. -||

Fate let out a quick but deep breath as she walked away. His dug deep into the ground frustrated and confused. He wanted to bark back at her but some thing told him not too.

"What did I do?!" he snarled at Storm. His wings went to full length clearly threatened upon.

"Ahh!" he snarled as he turned around away from Storm and to face the brush.

Walking into the thorny bushes he growled darkly and deeply and he ripped them apart.

||- Thats ok... wait are you ok? -||
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:12 pm

((Yeah Fate is being a little bossy... lolz! And, I will live, I am a clutz so falling down stairs is something that happens a lot... xd ))

Storm growled after Fate. She wasn't scared by his larger body, or the way he acted. "Fate..." Her voice trailed.

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:21 pm

||- Ok good, I don't want you to die. Next time... use the elevater. lolz jk -||

Fate turned with a snarl, he came to her with his wings full.

"What?" he asked as his ears pinned and he showed part of his fangs.

||- This is what a life of a loner does to ya. -||
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:53 pm

(((My house doesn't have an elevator... I need to get that fixed...)))

Storm looked at Fate. She felt affection for the loner, and she didn't want him to leave her side. "I just..." She trailed, looking into his dreamy eyes.

(((Omg! Storm is falling for Fate! Ah!)))

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:01 pm

||- Heheh. -||

His mood changed in a blink of an eye, from furtrated to soft hearted. Just like that.

His wings lowered and folded back abit, when she looked at him. But yet slightly confused.

"You just...?" he said lightly but there was a hint of confusion within it.

||- *jaw drops* whaaa. This will be very interesting, yes yes it shall. Oh gawd... what about mist? Ohh.... Mist liked Fate abit before, and maybe still. This is getting very good. 83 -||
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:03 pm

||- Got to go, sorry. But it's getting late for me. 12:00. ohh, I might have work tomorrow too. See ya later! -||

LilSnowBird

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:22 pm

((Bye!))

Storm nudged her head under Fate's. "I just don't want you to go..." She sighed, and then went silent. Not leaving Fate's side. Her fur touching his.

((I know it is. I thought we needed something. It was gettin boring. Mist! Oh, Mist! Sorry!))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:48 pm

((Why are you apologizing? This makes the story more interesting and fun to write about! I love how this is going lol! We should make Soap Operas lol))
Mist suddenly felt jealous. She looked at her reflection and wondered how anyone could love her. With a snarl she stood and ran off as fast as she could into the woods.
Caesar was trying to find Sapphire. He had been gone awhile and didn't want her to worry.

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:51 am

||- Soap Operas.. I wonder how that would turn out? Hmmm jk -||

Fate froze and his legs tensed as Storm drew close, when he saw Mist run. He just lost it. Confused and love struck his tail twitched as his face was scared and sorrow filled.

Fate struggled to find the words to speak, every now and then his jaw would open but no words were spoken.

"Wait here.... I will be back, promise," he forced threw his throat.

Fate nugded Storm's muzzle lovely before he moved around her and darted following Mist's scent. Jumping into the air to gain more ground faster. Flapping his wings dodging every branch that could easy wack him to the ground.

Going above the forest he looked for anything that looked like Mist. Panting with worry and trying to think straight he flew fast passed her.

Doing a nose dive into a small opening, Fate stood there as Mist darted threw the forest.

||- Fate feels so loved! By two pretty puppys! Heheh... -||
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Mist froze and instantly darted in a log. She curled up tightly and put her tail over her eyes feeling sadness wash over her.

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:26 pm

"Mist?" he called out to her quietly as he walked over to the log.

His wings folded up tightly as his ears also folded back slowly.

Moving over to the opening of the log he nugded the side of her with worry.

"WhiteMist...."

||- Oh Fate looks different.... again. -||
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games