Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:54 pm
((Pac-man never did anything good anyways...))

TY silently followed them. The leader Epotheros, his wife Clover, and the fox girl Rosette.
What's the point, why do I continue to follow them?... he thought as he walked along.
His staff would have been cold against his hand, if he could feel it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:53 pm
Ezorin rode up to Tramer. For the most part while the group had been stationary, Ezorin was thinking, Can we get moving I would like to not be at the site of a slaughter more than I have to. He was a little relieved that the groups were starting to move. But he couldn't shake the feeling that worse was yet to come.  

Bortelex

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:16 am
Shmitty looked confused but thankfully Epotheros spoke and got everyones attention and shmitty was smileing when he heird they were moving forward.
a moment later the sprit in his sword started to laugh at Shmitty "Hahaha, I do know that funny code talk" shmitty taped at the sword and wisperd "Tell me I dont know" the spirt then simply told him how it worked and gave him a example and Shmitty trye dto speak a sentence not aware he was speaking in ear shot "Iay inkthay Iay ittinggay itay" the sword jest laughed somemore and then quikly went silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:24 pm
Kendra smiled and chuckled to herself. "Good job. I take it that was your first time speaking Pig Latin?"  

Dragonmaster1251

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:20 pm
Alfy began to move forward as he noticed Shadow proceed. Clover noticed the shift of Alfy’s limbs as she rose up and sitting normally. Something akin to regret and slight abandonment struck her suddenly. The feeling was odd, but she recognized it. Turning her head to peered off into the distance, she barely made out the figures of the other half of their group. She hoped that they would be safe and that she’s see them all again soon, mainly Larien. Clover still felt tugs from the bond they shared, and it only furthered their friendship, unfortunately they hadn’t seen each other for a very long time.

Clover let herself look over to Epotheros as she realized that Alfy was maintaining a steady trot in sink with Shadow. She smiled when she saw Ty. He was alive and that fact in itself brightened her mood. Then again she never really believed him to be gone forever. He always tended to show up when they needed him most. Clover let her thoughts wander off as the sound of several trotting horses continued to fill her ears.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:17 am
“lets move, we have a lot of ground to cover…” Tramer said guiding his horse toward the trail, turning toward Larien Tramer gave a nod agreeing with her comment thou at the same time he notice how uncetled Larien looked, figuring it was that they had just meet back up with there friends and not so soon they were being torn back apart, Tramer gave a reishuring smile “don’t worry, Epotheros knows what he’s doing, and Clover there to watch after him” Tramer said with a slight chuckl trying to liten the mood, “Kendra, once we make camp for the night we will start your lessions on the basics of magic, by time we meet back up with Epotheros and the other’s you’ll be a first rate healer” Tramer said in an enthusiastic tone.

“why bother!! She’s useless, the only resion she has not discovered her talent on her own is because she continusly hides it from herself, she is afread, she has ran from her power till this point and she will continue to run…” the voice of Dericos echoed in Tramer’s mind, “you know what I say to be true, that is way she never made it to the academy, that is why her famly treated her so…” Dericos continued.

Tramer grinded his teeth his mood instantly changing, “Shmitty! Come with me…we’ll scout out ahead” Tramer said turning to face Shmitty, Tramer then turned back to face Larien “I need to share a few words with him alone, you know how to contact me if something gose wrong” Tramer whispered giving Larien a quick kiss on the cheack before his horse began to galop ahead of the group, Tramer looked back to make shoure Shmitty was fallowing.  

Tramer
Crew

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:24 am
Kendra maintained the rear of the group, still on foot, but keeping up enough to be ear shot, but also keeping her distance. He's only doing this in vain. Never made it to the academy. What a fool. It may not be the one he's talking about, but I've been to one all right. She thought in scorn, remembering. That's where I heard about him.
Worthless Child! Worthless talents! You don't belong here! echoed in her mind. Yes, those memories were far more vivid and fresh then the ones of her family, and they were the ones who scarred her the deepest. She never felt the same after that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:58 pm
((Well Pac-man was the first vg hero. Anyways gaia just gave me about 2.5 million gold in items due to the hacking. The only problem with it is they still didn't give me my ninja head band which was my favorite item. Hopefully the other people who were scammed or hacked in this guild during the early summer will have the same luck.))

"So Ty, what have you been up to the past year since Zant?" Epotheros asked with some curiosity as they travled along the path. Epotheros never expected to see Ty again and had come to terms that he was likely dead. To have Ty reappear out of no where like that may be considered a blessing or a curse.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:25 pm
"A year? Is that how long it's been?
Recouperating, I guess...I don't know how I did it, or where I was, but I couldn't control my body. It was like a dream, but not.
The next thing I know, I woke up in the same spot where I should have died.
I've then spent the last five days searching for you guys. I found you about a day and a half ago, just in time it seems.
Nice job in the tournament by the way."

The last sentence was directed at both Epotheros and Clover.
All the while TY silently (except for his talking) traveled right behind their horses.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:39 pm
Shmitty nodded towards Tramer, looking away back towards kendra as tramer was about to kiss Larien. "ellway I'llay ebay ackbay endraKay" he gave her a warm smile and kicked at odin to make him move faster, catching up to tramer quikly "soo what are we scouting for?"

(BG I see you there, get on XBL or ill find out what color you bleed, jk
And i cant beleave you killed pacman "tear" he at the ghosts. now what are we going to do, call the ghost busters. no!!! I hearted Pacman.
"wha wha wha wha wha, beep, dolulululu bleep bleep. GAMEOVER MAN!")  

Orin Dragoon

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:53 pm
Larien smiled at Tramer's kiss and watched him ride up ahead of the group a little bit. Glaceing back at Kendra she felt an all too familiar presance within her self.

"You know the way he looks at her don't you? Don't trust her, she will take him from you."

Lilith's voice was all too clear in her head and she clenched her eyes and her teeth to try and shut her out. Once the feeling had gone Larien was able to breath a little easier again. Strokeing Keyrims neck she leaned down closer to his body and cuddled into his soft feathers like she did when she was young.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:04 am
Kendra was looking at the ground she in front of her, but enough to show people she wasn't watching them. She picked up a rock about the size of her palm, and it was smooth. How a river rock got out here she had no clue, but it did. She pocketed it, and started to kick pebbles with her shoe as they walked to keep entertained. She was still out of arrows, and was wondering when they would stop at a place where she could make some more crude wood arrows.  

Dragonmaster1251

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:55 pm
Tramer continued forward not replying to Shmitty till they were long since out of sight of Larien, Kendra, and Ezorin, “I assume that sword is the treasure you spoke of when we first meet…” Tramer said slowing his horse down to a steady trot, “enchantments can be as dangeruse to yourself as they are to you enemy, I know this more than most…” Tramer said flexing his claws, “I have sensed the energy form your sword, the soul is still conches, not to mention I have herd its speak on several ocations, thou I do not know what to think of it…it is unlike any enchantment I have ever seen” Tramer said looking over at Smitty, “the soul in your sword is not demonic in nature…thou do not fallow it blindly, it has inteniotns of its own that may or may not be benifeacal to yourself or this group, but back to the resign I needed to speak to you…if something was to happen to me, if I lost control, I need to know you will be able to do what needs to be done…” Tramer said looking at Shmitty a solemn intensity in his unaltered eye, “your sword had a surprising efect on me, if worse comes to worse can I turst you to do what needs to be done?” Tramer asked turning his gaze away from Smitty back to the rood in front of him.

“hahahaaha…” the voice of Dericos laughed echoing in Tramer’s mind, “so you would put this child agents me? Come now, at lest Epotheros and Ty would be a chalenge…did you sense that!” Dericos said quickly changing to a very seriuse voice.

Suddenly a strange fog ingulfed to rood and a solimn shiver whent up Tramer’s spin. Quickly dismounting his horse Tramer unsheathed his swords, seeing an aproching aura Tarmer was just about ready to lunge forward when he made out the figure of a lone man limping tword himself and Shmitty, still ready for a fight Tramer approached the figure swords at the ready.

“the….darkness…you cant excap it….none….none of us…can, NONE OF US CAN!” the man ranted his right hand shaking erratically holding the hilt of a broken long sword, the blade having been snapped off, his left arm was burnt to a char all the way up to his sholder, he wore what was wonce noble plate armor but now it was chared and melted almost behound recintion, “theres…no were…no were to run…no…no were...” the man said falling to his knees, looking up at Tramer and then over to Shmitty.

Tramer sheathed his swords approaching the man seeing he was of little threat, Tramer was amazed the man was still conches seeing the sevaraty of his wounds including the many burns that covered his body, Tramer could only imagine what his flesh looked like that was under the parshaly melted armer. Tramer placed his hands over the man’s right sholder amd mumbled several words to start healing him, thou only moments after starting Tramer jurked away grasping his sholder, Tramer lifted his robes and to his amazment he saw a pach of his skin chared, Tramer looked back tword the man “he’s cursed…” Tramer said in a mono tone relilizing there was nothing that could be done for him, “what happened to you?” Tramer said kneling down next to the man. Tramer thought back to Larien and he was glad he had left Ezorin behind, he had thought about bringing him along to but dicided to leave him so as if anthing happened, Tramer new if the rest of the group keep with there curent pace they sould be ariving at any moment, this helped ease Tramer’s worrys thou still Tramer could not shake the felling that something bad was about to happon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:13 pm
I see. Interesting," Epotheros commented to Ty's statment about not being able to move.

As the group reached the edge of the forrest, he decided to call for them to set up camp for the night, since traveling in the forrest should be avoided if necessity allows it. Since they were in no rush to get moving camp was the best option. "Alright, I'll go find some fire wood while you guys set up the camp," Epotheros said as he entered the dreadful looking shadows of the forrest, only to return uscaved a few minutes later.

Epotheros then cleared out a small circle of vegitation before making an even smaller circle of stoned. He then placed some kindling and larger pieces of wood into the fire and slid his hand underneith it, snapping his thumb and forfingers together creating a large spark which ignited the kindling. Soon a warm, glowing fire errupted in the pit. He then looked around to see what the others had done.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:15 pm
Kendra's head jolted up, looking ahead with a new expression in her eyes. "A....a third person. Larien! Someone's up ahead with Tramer and Shmitty! Should we go as well, or let them handle it?" She called out, still in the rear, not wanting to do anything without consent. Though she would probably run ahead even if Larien said no, shmitty was too much like her, and understood what she had experienced, though he may not know it.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games