Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:40 pm

Krissim Klaw
*sighs* I think I might take a break from Gaia for a while. It seems like lately I have been whasting hours on it. Well it's not as if I haven't done that in the past, but then it was whasting hours having fun. Lately it has just been me searching around for something to do and not finding anything. I'll still be around just probably only a few minutes here and their, unless something of worth actually happens. For now, this is Krissim signing out...
Aww.....Krissim...we'll miss you! crying
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:42 pm

Manda_Tifa
Krissim Klaw
*sighs* I think I might take a break from Gaia for a while. It seems like lately I have been whasting hours on it. Well it's not as if I haven't done that in the past, but then it was whasting hours having fun. Lately it has just been me searching around for something to do and not finding anything. I'll still be around just probably only a few minutes here and their, unless something of worth actually happens. For now, this is Krissim signing out...
Wow, that's like the quickest response I've gotten to something I've posted in weeks. I'm not going to be completely gone, just more scarce. Heck, you guys might not even notice much of a difference. This is more like me getting down in words that I'm not going to float around the site for hours looking for something of interest.

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:46 pm

*hugs Krissim* I'll miss you. I haven't forgotten about your mantis that is still in the works, by the way.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:47 pm

Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa
Krissim Klaw
Wow, that's like the quickest response I've gotten to something I've posted in weeks. I'm not going to be completely gone, just more scarce. Heck, you guys might not even notice much of a difference. This is more like me getting down in words that I'm not going to float around the site for hours looking for something of interest.

*huggles n' nuzzles Kirssim* Nyah. I know exactly hwo you feel. Sometimes you just need a little bit of a break cus its seems like there's nothing worth posting about. Or sometimes, at least in my case, you feel too lzay/lethargic to post.... >_> xP But neh. I'm also keepin' an eye out for more interesting things to talk about. Just keep in touch, Kriss. You're one of the cooler members of the AFG in my book. =3

Lloxie

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:55 pm

Awe thanks guys, I promise not to completely poof. I have to admit its been the friends I have made in the AFG that has kept me interested in Gaia this long. Just need a bit of vacation I suppose.

<.< Rainy mantis >.>
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:56 pm

Krissim Klaw
Awe thanks guys, I promise not to completely poof. I have to admit its been the friends I have made in the AFG that has kept me interested in Gaia this long. Just need a bit of vacation I suppose.

<.< Rainy mantis >.>

Yeah, same here.... I'd never have stuck around on Gaia if it weren't for the AFG and the friends I've made here. >_>;

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:59 pm

To be honest, I've felt the same way for a long time....This guild is pretty much where I spend all of my Gaia Time....I know I'm gonna sound like a total loser now, but I just keep hitting refresh just to see if there's any life in this guild at all...and I'll spend hours doing that (and other things, like homework and art and crap...)

But yea....It seems kind of dull lately.

As long as you're not going completely Poof, I think I'll survive...

But if you ever DO decide to go completely Poof...can I have your items? blaugh

Just kidding, just kidding! Don't flame me!! sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:04 pm

Manda_Tifa
To be honest, I've felt the same way for a long time....This guild is pretty much where I spend all of my Gaia Time....I know I'm gonna sound like a total loser now, but I just keep hitting refresh just to see if there's any life in this guild at all...and I'll spend hours doing that (and other things, like homework and art and crap...)

Nyah, I do the same thing. xP *huggle Manda*

We need to figure out soemthing to breath mroe life into the guild... >>

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:11 pm

Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

Nyah, I do the same thing. xP *huggle Manda*

We need to figure out soemthing to breath mroe life into the guild... >>
*breaks out the electric paddles* CLEAR! *ZAP* *hears the flat-line of death...*

*sigh* I agree, Lloxie.....My theory is, since school just started, and many of the Guild Members appear to be kids or students, chances are high the homework/parents/school/life is keeping them away from the Guild...........
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:13 pm

Manda_Tifa
I just keep hitting refresh just to see if there's any life in this guild at all...:

Hehe, I do the exact same thing ^.^

luvablefox

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:14 pm

Hey, Lloxie...will you take part in my Secret Admirer thingie? It's in the Art subforum....I know you dabble int he artsies....but you don't seem to spend lots of time in the Art subforum....

And yea...blatant advertising cause I want more participants.... xp
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:42 pm

luvablefox
Manda_Tifa
I just keep hitting refresh just to see if there's any life in this guild at all...:

Hehe, I do the exact same thing ^.^

wow that's pathetic...wait..I do the same thing. Oh well. I need to get a life

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:00 am

Rainey_angel81
I get to wear a bite suit..which is bulky at best but you can still break stuff while in the suit and also if you fall wrong, the dog can break your leg.

I gave my 4 week notice too. If the manager hadn't come in today, i would have lost my nerve and never quit.

Well, you can always do what my aunt with MS does when she falls down.

...........grab the person nearest you and use them as cushioning. -_-"

No, she says that there's an art to falling down without hurting yourself.

I'd just fall on my knees and then forward onto my stomach, which sounds like it wouldn't be of much use to you, since you'll have a big dog grabbing your ankle or whatnot........

@Krissim: WHY?! WHY MUST EVERYONE LEAVE US?! crying

*thinks to himself* They come back........they always come back.......don't they?!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:53 pm

Manda_Tifa
Hey, Lloxie...will you take part in my Secret Admirer thingie? It's in the Art subforum....I know you dabble int he artsies....but you don't seem to spend lots of time in the Art subforum....

And yea...blatant advertising cause I want more participants.... xp

Ermm, looked at it... sowwy but I think I'll pass. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing a valentines pic for someone I didn't even really know (which would be most of the other signed up people so far), and I can't promise I'd get around to it anyway... I'm a very sporadic artist. Might spend an entire day or weekend or somethign doing almost nothing but drawing, then go for a few weeks without doing any at all... ^^; So yeah... sowwy. I MIGHT possibly make a random pic for the event, though, if I get around to it, cus it IS a pretty cool idea. =p

Lloxie

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:03 pm

Continuing the discussion from the cute furs thread
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games