Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:42 pm

"Oh come on! No one can resist the Mario dance!" He runs after her and walks beside her.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:55 pm

she smiles "just alot on my mind" she shruggs and walks towards the swings

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:58 pm

"Then maybe you should cut your hair." He smiled at her.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:13 pm

she laughs and sits on the swing "not a chance" (gtg soon kk)

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:17 pm

(K) "So, you have alot on your mind? Maybe you need to tell someone who can do things to help? Like me? Hint hint? Nudge nudge? Huh huh?" He sat on the swing next to her and started swinging. He got quite high.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:44 pm

she smiles "dont want to trouble you" she sighs and swings "its just....i...never mind"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:50 pm

He closes his eyes and seems to be thinking very hard. Then he jumps from the swing and flies through the air. And he starts to come down but comes down hard on the driveway and skids. But you notice he was careful enough to cover his face before he hit. He gets up with his clothes roughed up and ripped in places. "That hurt." He walked back and sat on the swing. "Fun though. And I wouldn't be bothered to here your problems."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:04 pm

she looks at him, blushing a little at his torn clothing "what was that about?"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:16 pm

"Just For fun. But I misjudged it."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:25 pm

she nodds "oh okay"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:43 pm

"You should really take better care of that expensive thing around your neck. I've had it since I did The Mario." He looks at her and holds it out.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:47 pm

she looks at it "if its getting me into this much trouble i should burn it" she muttered and sighs (gtg soon, family takin me to fort hood)

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:55 pm

( sweatdrop I don't know what that is. Anyway, I'm going to post until no one responds so You can leave.) He puts it in his pocket. "I don't think that would be so good." He looks at her and smiles. Then he looks down. "Is your brother older then you?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:42 am

(lolz military place XP)
she smiles softly "i guess it wouldnt" she shruggs then looks at him "yea, hes....17" she sighs and shruggs "but he sure dont act like it" she muttered

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:34 pm

"No kidding." He had meant to say this quietly enough for her to not here him but had misjudged the volume.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games