Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:58 pm
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
no and live a little
"I Live to Fight! I cant be Goofing OFF HERE THE KING NEEDS ME! I Have to go{" She starts heading for the Door

the only thing i got from the hippie is make love not war
She turns to her "Uh What?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:00 pm
Kratos followed . His eyes wandered a bit, almost as if in amazement. He was marking and remembering all the places they had been in case he had to come this way again, or if he had to come back alone.  

irishdawg69

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:00 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
no and live a little
"I Live to Fight! I cant be Goofing OFF HERE THE KING NEEDS ME! I Have to go{" She starts heading for the Door

ya u can
u heard me  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:01 pm
she crosses her arms and looks around, she sees the wolf pup she saw earler and picks it up, she hugs it and keeps walking  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:01 pm
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
no and live a little

ya u can
u heard me

"Uh Max...Im not sure, Im not like that..." She Blushes Figureing out what she ment  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:02 pm
Phoenix utashima
(I reapet can I join this thing....and I would like lupine to enter the school of elements roleplay agaijn PLEASE)
{yeah sure and sorry iv been realy busy}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:03 pm
have sex not war *pushs u to a guy*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
she crosses her arms and looks around, she sees the wolf pup she saw earler and picks it up, she hugs it and keeps walking
they walk into a city and into the aristocrat district and up to the house from earlier
here we are ill get the skiff by tomarow andd then we can head to xanthor  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:05 pm
Kratos watches River pick up the pup. "Affection is meaningless when death is quick..." He realized he had said it aloud and quickly shut up.  
mt_high_girl
"GGGAAAHH!!" She looks at the Guy with Wide Eye's she shuts them "MAX!!"

He Spins her and Holds her Close in his Arm's "Hey Babe how bout you and Me have a little Fun"

She tries pulling away "UH NO I DONT THINK SO!!" She turn's and looks at Max with Frightened HELP ME Eye's  

iLacey

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

sasuke followed her and looked at the wolf pup, letting kratos from his sight. "thats a cute wolf pup" he said looking at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:07 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
they walk into a city and into the aristocrat district and up to the house from earlier
here we are ill get the skiff by tomarow andd then we can head to xanthor
she noddds "alright then" she looks at Kratos "well affection keeps us together when hate kills people off" she said and looks at the pup  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:09 pm
Kratos seemed to smile a bit. "Any and every emotion causes death in one way or another. Hate as one against the hated. Affection as a shield for the loved." He fell quiet again, noticing Sasuke has taken his eyes off him. "What happened to not taking your eyes off me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:09 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
"GGGAAAHH!!" She looks at the Guy with Wide Eye's she shuts them "MAX!!"

He Spins her and Holds her Close in his Arm's "Hey Babe how bout you and Me have a little Fun"

She tries pulling away "UH NO I DONT THINK SO!!" She turn's and looks at Max with Frightened HELP ME Eye's

get off of he u periv  

mt_high_girl

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:11 pm
"true" she petts the pup, she looks at it before looking back at him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games