Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:58 pm

"you passed out froma fever" kat told him gently then she hugged him "im so glad your ok" she

(YAY PAGE 300!!! FINALY!! WOOOT FIRST POST!!!!!)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:00 pm

He smiled at her, "thanks kat" he said hugging her back. He let go and leaned back on the bed, "looks like im done partying" he smirked.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:03 pm

kat smiled "yes rest please" kat said then she turned and went over 2 to strike and yawned the layed down beside him and curled up closeing her eyes "im gonna take a nap.." she used falling asleep curled up tightly against strike
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:04 pm

(CONGRATULATIONS ON 300 PAGES! I guess my services are no longer needed.)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:09 pm

Walt-J-Rimmer
(CONGRATULATIONS ON 300 PAGES! I guess my services are no longer needed.)

(thank you ^w^ we couldnt have goten this far with out you walt T~T i wish you were still in the rp )
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:10 pm

The party stopped soon after and everyone went to bed. Kaderot dreamed of his clans best days and his love that he lost. Tears went down his eyes as he slept. He dreamed of her death.

"kaderot help" she yelled. Kaderot ran toward, "Sami" he yelled but the kidnapper shot him in the chest. Kaderot collapsed and looked at him, "sami" he struggled and held his hand toward her. The other kidnapper stepped on his hand and watched. The firts one raped sami and then shot her. Kaderot passed out then awoke to find sami barely breathing, "no...no please dont die" he said holding he close to him, "some one help.. some one help please" he yelled but now one came. He stayed crying with her in his arms. A strange man came to him and took her from him. "no.. no give her back to me" he yelled but couldnt move. Kaderot woke up in a cold sweat and tears in his eyes. "sami" he said to himself

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:15 pm

(I'm just too slow for you speedy people!)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:15 pm

when kade woke up kat was already beside him siting crossed legged ina chair stareing at him worriedly "you were makeing alot of noises in your sleep" she whsipered 2 him "are you ok? whos sami?"
(hey maybe the person that toke her could have saved her and shes still alive and you could find her smile )

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:28 pm

(true)
Kaderot almost jumped out of the bed, "your sneaky" he said then looked at the gorund, "my love she was taken from me" he said.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:37 pm

kat looked at him sadly "im so sorry.." kat said gently then she looked staright at him "but the person that toke her kept her alive right+"

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:43 pm

Kaderot looked at the ground "i dont know...i think shes dead" he said tears running down his cheeks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:49 pm

(can we make it so shes alive 'v' that would be so cool pwease pwease!)
kat wimpered "please dont cry..its ok" kat said gently rubbing his head

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:57 pm

(ok)
Kaderot looked at her, "i can help it.. i miss here so much" he said through the tears.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:01 pm

(yay's!!)
kat stroked his head gently "its ok...how about we search for her?she might still be alive" kat said reasurengly (how long are you gonna be on?',.,')

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:05 pm

(not much longer im going to go to bed soon)
KAderot stared at her, "where would we start.. i dont know where she is"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games