Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:53 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP
The beast roared again as the water splashed up against it, but it didn't stop its attack, no, it only angered it further as it put more thrust behind its tail swing, it was going to hit for sure, but either way it still took a great deal of damage from the Water type move, barely hanging in there.

Spirit tried to ready up another Water Pulse but it wasn't any more than a water gun attack when it got too late; bam. The force of the iron not only knocked out Spirit but made an impression on the floor and threw Veronica back. "Stupid rock types." she mumbled and returned Spirit to his pokeball. Then, when the dust cleared, Chi was sent out. "Almost done, Mach Punch." Veronica's voice seemed altered, almost angry like. Not one like she would normally talk to Chi, of all her pokemon, with. Still, without further ado from that thought, Chi obeyed and launched to punch at the Onix.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:57 pm
Hawk came back in a pair of Liepard pajama bottoms. His braids were undone, releasing the full fury of his afro. With him was Zero, looking more fluffy and much more clean than she had before. Hawk stopped once he heard Pyro speak. He stared at it. He wasn't really surprised, he wasn't shocked or anything.. he just felt... awkward. So he decided to avoid the topic alltogether. He'd make his way into the kitchen, going into the cupboards and pulling out a box of Hootie-Os He made sure to steal the prize in the box long ago, and was settling for eating the cereal. He poured a bowl for himself and Zero, and applied MooMoo milk to them. "I should really go grocery shopping..." he muttered, not having had a hot meal for a while.  

Otternavy

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:02 pm
After a bit of wandering, with Deathgiver at his heels, Chaos found the kitchen, as well as the inhabitants thereof. "'Oy, Sub. The ~/~ happened back in that tower? And what is this place anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:06 pm
"I don't know what I was thinking. You're right Sub, let me just turn this potential bomb on." With the flick of his wrist, Dan turned the front burner on, half expecting it to explode. When nothing happened, he sighed before grinning. "Well what do you know? It wor-ack!" Dan coughed as a billow of black smoke came from the stove.

Electra gasped as she saw the Chimchar start speaking like a human. She approached him and started to poke him to see if he was even a pokemon.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:16 pm
Hawk looked up at the weird guy that had shown up at the tower. He was about to say something witty, Well, it was witty to him, but then the smoke came from the stove. "Ohcrap! Super base on a mountain, ability to make flying surf boards, but the stove is crap? We could like... get a new one or something." Zero purred in agreement inbetween laps of milk.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:20 pm
Chaos shrugged at the black smoke. "Kids," he muttered as he walked over to the stove.

"Move," he told Dan as he turned the stove off and dived headfirst into the belly of the mechanical beast. After a few minutes of investigative (and loud) prodding, Chaos removed himself from the appliance and dusted off some of the stove's innards from his jacket. "Yeah, you need a new stove," he said with finality.

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:24 pm
DignityPower

Spirit tried to ready up another Water Pulse but it wasn't any more than a water gun attack when it got too late; bam. The force of the iron not only knocked out Spirit but made an impression on the floor and threw Veronica back. "Stupid rock types." she mumbled and returned Spirit to his pokeball. Then, when the dust cleared, Chi was sent out. "Almost done, Mach Punch." Veronica's voice seemed altered, almost angry like. Not one like she would normally talk to Chi, of all her pokemon, with. Still, without further ado from that thought, Chi obeyed and launched to punch at the Onix.
The end was near, this was certain, Onix couldn't take much more abuse, but despite this fact the Pokemon nor its trainer planned on giving up, not by a long shot. "Endure!" Brock ordered, the Onix stood its ground firm as the point of its tail dug into the ground to keep its self planted as the Fighting type slammed its fist into its body, it most certainly hurt but the Onix managed to hang in there, barely. "Alright Onix! Show the challenger that they can't crack our willpower! Flail!"

This was it, the strongest move Brock would order, now with Onix barely surviving this next attack, Flail, would have more power behind it than any move issued in this battle so far. The rock snack swung its now glowing tail at the Pokemon before it, swinging with it the might of all the abuse it had taken, everything it could muster was put into this attack. Would Chi survive? Would his trainer think of a clever way to get her Pokemon out of the way? Something had to happen, or else Chi would be in a world of hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:24 pm
Josey was quite use to teleporting because she did quite a bit of it in Orre to get from lab to lab. It was a lot easier then traveling across desert. Pyro was still dancing around. "Okay, I think I'm ganna go hit the showers and change up. I saw a mission inside the reports that I want to do, ganna go revive me a fossil pokemon!" With that she headed up the stairs.

"Do I shower to boss!?" Pyro chased after her.

"Ewww no! You do not come in the shower with me EVER!" She closed the door behind her shutting Pyro out. Poor little guy headed back to their room and decided he'd try on some clothing.

Pyro went though Josey's dresser and found himself some pants and a hat he liked. For a little monkey dude that's all he needed.  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:28 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
After a bit of wandering, with Deathgiver at his heels, Chaos found the kitchen, as well as the inhabitants thereof. "'Oy, Sub. The ~/~ happened back in that tower? And what is this place anyway?"
"This is the team's headquarters." Sub said to Chaos. "Deep within Mt. Silver we are. As for the tower, Dan here had his Lairon use Rock Slide and gave the tower a make over. The bell was almost lost in the resulting rock shower but we managed to save it and put it back before some monks came up to the top of the tower, that's why everyone was teleported away so quick." He explained as he looked at the stove. "What? But I bought that thing at a bargain! That man behind the Goldenrod Department Store said it was factory direct!" Sub huffed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:34 pm
"Huh, good thing I ran into you guys, then," Chaos says in response to Sub's explanation. "Heading to the old HQ probably woulda been a dead end."

"Yeah, about that..." Chaos added, "you got gyped. Haven't seen equipment this shoddy since Lilycove."

Chaos stared at the broken cooking device, and eventually sighed. "Y'know what? I've got this. I know where I can getcha one that works."

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:45 pm
Josey headed to her room after her shower to change into some comfy clothing. When she entered she saw clothing all over the place. "What happened here!" She looked right at Pyro and started to tap her foot. There he was now dressed in pants and a skull cap hat. "So you think now that you can talk that makes you human? Pokemon don't wear cloths!"

"Well I figured it dignifies me a bit more. What's wrong with me wearing pants and a hat?"

"Nothing I suppose if you really want to." She sighed as she picked everything up and put it all back away. She selected some sweats and a t-shirt for herself and then headed back down stairs. Pyro followed her down.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:57 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Huh, good thing I ran into you guys, then," Chaos says in response to Sub's explanation. "Heading to the old HQ probably woulda been a dead end."

"Yeah, about that..." Chaos added, "you got gyped. Haven't seen equipment this shoddy since Lilycove."

Chaos stared at the broken cooking device, and eventually sighed. "Y'know what? I've got this. I know where I can getcha one that works."
"That would be much appreciated, before I get more smart remarks from certain members of this team..." Sub said looking at Hawk, briefly.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:59 pm
Dan tried to wave some of the smoke out of the kitchen. "Well then...guess it's sandwich until then" he says dissapointed. He went about getting out sandwich ingredients from the fridge and a small bowl. Once it was filled with pokemon food, Electra came running. She scarfed the food down as if she was a Munchlax.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:03 pm
SubonicXP
The end was near, this was certain, Onix couldn't take much more abuse, but despite this fact the Pokemon nor its trainer planned on giving up, not by a long shot. "Endure!" Brock ordered, the Onix stood its ground firm as the point of its tail dug into the ground to keep its self planted as the Fighting type slammed its fist into its body, it most certainly hurt but the Onix managed to hang in there, barely. "Alright Onix! Show the challenger that they can't crack our willpower! Flail!"

This was it, the strongest move Brock would order, now with Onix barely surviving this next attack, Flail, would have more power behind it than any move issued in this battle so far. The rock snack swung its now glowing tail at the Pokemon before it, swinging with it the might of all the abuse it had taken, everything it could muster was put into this attack. Would Chi survive? Would his trainer think of a clever way to get her Pokemon out of the way? Something had to happen, or else Chi would be in a world of hurt.

Veronica kept herself fixed, her mind frozed for a moment. Attack? Evade? Did it really matter at this point? It didn't. She, almost too late, switched Chi back and set Timeless out -the zubat was knocked out upon entry thanks to the Stealth Rock and the Onix's attack landed on the field.
The impact sent her flying back, she gained scraps and pain from the fall. The dust flared up as the field split in two, the pressure caused surrounding rocks and land to crack upwards. Shakily, she took out Chi's pokeball again. The pokeball fell out of her hand before she could throw it up, but Chi already knew what to do and exited by himself.
"Attack." Veronica barely managed over the smoke she had inhaled. Chi went for the Mach Punch, giving the Onix a second or two to respond due to the distance.  

DignityPower

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:05 pm
SubonicXP
"That would be much appreciated, before I get more smart remarks from certain members of this team..." Sub said looking at Hawk, briefly.

Hawk couldn't help but laugh, knowing that he was being mentioned. "I was just about to say something, too." With that done, along with his cereal, He'd get up and head to the doorway of the kitchen. "Well, I've gotta get my hair braided again... and other things." He said, his smile wavering slightly. Zero abandoned her now milk-less cereal and came along with Hawk. The two would get dressed and ready, and soon be running out of the front door.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games