Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jormungandr frowned darkly at Loki admitting to still being in danger. “And you’ve picked here to be where you want to meet him when he comes? Certainly there has to be somewhere safer, with more powerful people, an army even, or someplace it would be harder for him to reach you.” He said quickly, magic rippling over his skin as his sudden worry for Loki made him have to fight to keep control of his magic. “And where would you have him go?” Hela asked slowly. “Mother has reason to distrust many realms he has access to, and those he might trust either block him right now or have nothing to aid him. I would take him, but what would I use to shield him? The dead are numerous but not good for much, not in Hel.” She said tightly. She was always the coldly logical one out of her siblings, part of why she’d excelled at ruling a realm with all the issues of Hel. “And you underestimate the humans brother.” Sleepnir murmured. “A handful of them stopped Thanos the first time, Tony played a part in saving my on Asgard, and Uncle Thor is here with the ability to call the forces of Asgard any time he wishes.” Sleepnir said carefully. “And there are a lot of really strong people here that Uncle Thor, and Tony, and Steve are friends with. They’ll help if Mother’s in danger.” Fenrir piped up, tail wagging slightly, he already had a small case of hero worship with a few of the other heroes. “And we will all be there to help when the time comes.” Hela added, letting Fenrir slip from her lap and bounce over to Loki, the pup eager to be with his mother now. Jormungandr never stopped frowning, not seeming to be impressed by the argument, but seeing that he wasn’t winning this. Looking to Loki, he shook his head. “Trouble really does follow you mother.” He said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki flinched a bit when Jormungandr bit out quick words about his mother having chosen Midgard as his ground to stand on when there could be somewhere safer and more powerful. He let his children argue for a moment knowing he would get to say his peace when they were done. Hela made an excellent point followed by Sleepnir and Fenrir. Bending down to scoop his pup up as Fenrir bounced over to him he waited for the silence once more. "I can not go to Vanahiem, the dwarves would not help me even if I went to Nifleheim. Jotunheim is out of the question right now as I do not know where I stand there. Svartalfseheim just sought battle here, I am banished from Asgard and the only realms left I am sure would cost me more for their protection then staying here would. Trouble follows me everywhere and all the realms know it. Here is the best place for me and where I am happiest. If my end must come by Thanos then at the very least I will have been happy and able to have my family about before then." Loki stated not looking to Jormungandr. He knew his son would be irritable about it but there was little he or Loki could do about the situation.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:45 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir curled close to Loki as he was picked up, nestling himself against Loki’s chest. Jormungandr Listened to his mother and sighed. “I know….I’m just concerned for you mother. And for…” He murmured, glancing at Loki’s stomach. He knew there was little they could do, and for some reason Loki really was happy here, but he still wanted to be protective of his mother and of his coming siblings. “Just….if you ever need us, come to us mother. If Odin really is no longer in power, you can come to us when you need us.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:19 am
MDaylus

Loki looked up to his son when Jormungandr said he was concerned for both him and then glanced at his belly without saying more. Of course that was a concern for Loki too, he had noticed that there was more of a drain on his magic recently and it was still early in the pregnancy. He nodded when Jormungandr told him to come to them if he ever needed them now that Odin was no longer in power. "I will try my best, but I may not always be able to do it." Loki assured.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jormungandr nodded at Loki’s words, but didn’t reply. After a moment however, he moved from his seat and hugged Loki tightly, hiding his face against the god’s shoulder, not caring that Fenrir was getting squished between them, the pup only making a little grumble of annoyance. “I just want to help you mother….I don’t want to lose you again.” He murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki was surprised when Jormungandr moved suddenly and hugged him tightly. Shifting to get one arm free he wrapped it around his son's back pulling him tight ignoring the grumble Fenrir gave. "You will not lose me again so soon. I will let you know if I change locations but you will be able to find me. Of that I promise." Loki promised his son.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jormungandr held Loki for a moment longer. “I’m going to hold you to that promise mother.” He whispered, squeezing Loki a little tighter before stepping away. Taking a deep breath, he rolled his shoulders, stretching. “I think it’s time I head out. I’m not sure I can hold this form much longer and I doubt your lover would appreciate me breaking his house.” He said slowly. Leaning down, he kissed the top of Fenrir’s head, whispering something to him and getting a lick on the cheek in return before he turned to say goodbye to Hela and Seepnir.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave his son a wry smile when Jormungandr said that he would hold him to that promise. He would make sure he kept that promise to his children, to make sure that all of them knew where he was. He let go of Jormungandr as his son pulled away and nodded when he said he better head out before he broke the house. "You are always welcome here my son." Loki promised as Jormungandr spoke quietly to his brother. Green eyes shined happily as he watched his children bid the others farewell.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jormungandr nodded, leaning over to kiss Loki’s cheek softly. “I love you mother.” He said. Hela shifted where she stood. “I suppose I should leave as well.” She admitted. “I need to see how Hel stood up and I could give you an easy way back home.” She said, looking to Jormungandr. Saying goodbye to Sleepnir and Fenrir, she hugged Loki as well. “I’ll visit soon mother.” She promised. Stepping away, she gave him a smile, tucking her hair behind her ear. “And thank you for inviting us mother….I hope we shall all be able to come back next year for this.” She said. Looking to Jormungandr, she waited for a nod from him and opened a black portal through which they both stepped, the opening closing behind them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his son when Jormungandr kissed his cheek. He was pleased with the affection he had received from the most stoic of his children. Turning to Hela as she made her bid for farewell as well he smiled at her. "I should hope so." he stated returning her hug when she said that she would visit soon. "There are more Midgardian holidays then just this one, I think I will see you before next year." he grinned and waved them off as they went through Hela's portal. Already he missed them but he sucked in a deep breath and turned smiling to his remaining children. "What would you like to do?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir snuggled a little further into Loki’s arms. “I’m tired mother.” He whined. He may be old by human standards, but he was a pup still, and his energy for the day had been used up. Sleepnir fidgeted as he watched his brother and sister leave. Looking to Loki when he spoke, he smiled slightly at Fenrir. “Well perhaps you should put Fenrir to bed….and then….I heard Tony say there is room to run on these lands…perhaps you’ll join me mother?” he asked slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked down to Fenrir as the pup declared that he was tired. He should have figured such things, his pup was still a child and there had been alot of excitement during this day. Looking to Sleepnir when the man suggested that he put Fenrir to bed and then perhaps go for a run. "That sounds like a wonderful plan I will be back in a few minutes." Loki agreed before he disappeared down a hall way. He was gone for a few minutes putting Fenrir to bed and wishing the pup a peaceful sleep. When he came back he was dressed in more relaxed clothing. "Come I shall show you the lands Tony prepared for the purposes of running." Loki smiled gently opening a door out to the outside.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir didn’t complain in the slightest as he was put to bed. He’d taken to having his own room and own bed well. He was already drifting off before Loki left the room. Sleepnir waited for Loki, looking out the window. Smiling when Loki returned, he followed his mother closely, thankful that there seemed to be few, if any people left walking about. When they reached the running path, Sleepnir looked over it for a moment. “Would you like to ride?” he asked slowly, aware that Loki might want to take it easy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki led his eldest outside to the grounds that were free to running. There was practically no one about still so it seemed to relaxed Sleepnir for which he was grateful. He looked surprised that his son asked if he wanted to ride when they had reached the path. "I can run but if you would prefer a rider I will concede to that as well." Loki said a bit puzzled he had thought that they would run together.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Sleepnir tilted his head slightly. “If you’re sure.” He said slowly. “I don’t want you pushing yourself too much mother. You must start taking care of yourself more…Or at least how you need to right now.” He said, brushing a big hand over Loki’s stomach. He’d been there when Loki had been carrying the twins, he knew how Loki needed to act, how he needed to care for himself, and he knew Loki wasn’t doing that yet for fear of others noticing. Slowly stepping away, he nodded down the path and set out at a steady pace. He could easily go faster, but he didn’t want to push Loki, and he wanted to enjoy the alone time with his mother. It was late evening, the sun already set, but the air was cool and crisp. Everything worked to relax Sleepnir, tension draining out of him. “How are you mother? Honestly?’ he asked, looking to Loki beside him. Sleepnir was the oldest of Loki’s children and had seen him through many of his hardest times. He knew Loki could handle this, but he also knew it was difficult for him.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games