Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:25 pm

But anyway, hey all you guys.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:26 pm

Af Mas

Whoot! Go you.<3

Lelya Akani

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:27 pm

Silver Night
Angelic Muse

*scratches behind her ears* You should save your money sweetie and don't give it all too us. 3nodding

PFft, why not? I got my payment. *pats piccie* xd *coughs* >.>; i need to stop being perverted. x.X Oh well. xd whee Muah! o-o 'Cides. I know what it's like to want the headbands. Like Fairy wings, I've wanted them forever. But they're outta mah league. xd But you lufflies have an ubber good chance, and they'd look much much more sexiful on you.<3

heart She says its for free anyway.

Aonice:

Seras Usagi Physical Attributes:

Height: 5'2
Weight: around 130 I suppose...O.o
Eyes: deep sky blue
Head fur: dark brown with lighter brown/blonde natural highlights
Fur: offwhite
Markings: black back, and black tips on her ears.

That okay?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:27 pm

Aonice sat upon her large bottom on the floor, she lied her hands in her large lap and just whatched everything hapen.. "You guys are really hyper ^^"

Aonice_Mitsoku

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:28 pm

Angelic Muse

Aonice:

That okay?

And the cutest little birthmark on her..*shuts up* xd
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:29 pm

Af Mas

*glomps from behind and throws confetti* YAY!

((There is a new RP in the guild, check it out 3nodding ))

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:30 pm

Angelic Muse
Silver Night
Angelic Muse

*scratches behind her ears* You should save your money sweetie and don't give it all too us. 3nodding

PFft, why not? I got my payment. *pats piccie* xd *coughs* >.>; i need to stop being perverted. x.X Oh well. xd whee Muah! o-o 'Cides. I know what it's like to want the headbands. Like Fairy wings, I've wanted them forever. But they're outta mah league. xd But you lufflies have an ubber good chance, and they'd look much much more sexiful on you.<3

Aonice:

That okay?

Juts a couple more things.. Whats your body shape? Like slender, or voluptous, or what?" OOh! Wheres this birthmark?!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:32 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse
Silver Night
Angelic Muse

Aonice:

That okay?

Juts a couple more things.. Whats your body shape? Like slender, or voluptous, or what?"

She's very curvy, hips are broad, chest is bigger then most. Her clothes are usually modest. I like to think she represents a motherly kinda figure...

...maybe. whee

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:33 pm

"Of course, very sexy ^^ lol, i always liked those kinda curves! Aonice is kinda like that, accept just flat chested, but with extra large hips.. "
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:37 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
"Of course, very sexy ^^ lol, i always liked those kinda curves! Aonice is kinda like that, accept just flat chested, but with extra large hips.. "

*points to your sig* Yup, I saw. I was a bit surprised, I have never seen someone drawn like that. I like it, it's different then all the skinner fursonas/avas out there. 3nodding

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:40 pm

Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku

*points to your sig* Yup, I saw. I was a bit surprised, I have never seen someone drawn like that. I like it, it's different then all the skinner fursonas/avas out there. 3nodding

Yes, its Aonice, the ava is based off her, not the other way around., he he..
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:41 pm

*sniffels* bai bai lufflies..v.v *skitters out*

Lelya Akani

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:41 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku

*glomps* biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:49 pm

Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku

*glomps* biggrin

Aonice laughed as she is suddenly glomped.. (( sorry for the late respose, im being attacked by im's ) She fell to the floor and giggled, then rolled over and huggled Muse closely"

Aonice_Mitsoku

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:54 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku

*glomps* biggrin

Aonice laughed as she is suddenly glomped.. (( sorry for the late respose, im being attacked by im's ) She fell to the floor and giggled, then rolled over and huggled Muse closely"

((that's okay, I need to go in like 10 for bed whee )

*tickles*

((do you have a specfic fursona?))
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games