Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:34 pm
hmm. Would Borsk Feyla been a choice?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:36 pm
Nelowulf
We all must do as we can.

I'm a master procrastinator, but I rely too much on the computer for entertainment. If it wasn't for this thing, I'd probably die of boredom before I finished my HW...

At least I finished the autobiography requirement for College Bound REading... Now I don't have to do anohter one... Thank the lord. Give me Russian authors above a biography...

I wish there were more classics allowed, or even Political writings...

I'm such the same, in that regard. The 'net is like a library that never closes! xd  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:39 pm
Angelic Celestia
Nelowulf
We all must do as we can.

I'm a master procrastinator, but I rely too much on the computer for entertainment. If it wasn't for this thing, I'd probably die of boredom before I finished my HW...

At least I finished the autobiography requirement for College Bound REading... Now I don't have to do anohter one... Thank the lord. Give me Russian authors above a biography...

I wish there were more classics allowed, or even Political writings...

I'm such the same, in that regard. The 'net is like a library that never closes! xd
But In our class, we have a list of which we can only pick off of. At least I get to read the once and future king for a change... normally I don't even get that as a choice.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:12 pm
Cale Darksun

Fey'lya would work.

Stupid b*****d..  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:12 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun

Fey'lya would work.

Stupid b*****d..
agreed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:17 pm
Cale Darksun
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun

Fey'lya would work.

Stupid b*****d..
agreed.

totally.

"Hey, let's just ignore the fact that wierd extra-galactic beings are conquering the Outer Rim"

*** Three Years Later***

"s**t ********, those Vong are deadly! Blame it on the Jedi!!"  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:20 pm
yay page 300.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:20 pm
Perfect politician... For being a bothan, he should know better though... they've been bred to exploit weakness politically... and that's a biggie.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:14 pm
Long day o' Magic: the Gathering tournaments and such. ^^;; Posts to come once I'm a bit more coherent. ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:19 am
Just wanted to talk about my Star Wars D20 character. It's been long enough that he really doesn't have any surprises to spoil, if another player happens to read this (probably not, and it probably doesn't matter).

I've recently started a Star Wars D20 game with couple of friends. My second session was earlier...actually, yesterday, by now.

The setting is sometime in the pre-Battle of Yavin Empire. The main characters are a group of basically mercenaries, who are pretty much owned by a Hutt (he gives them jobs, and he owns their ship, a basic YT-1300).

My character is a droid.

C3-H8, renegade 3PO droid.

An ordinary-looking, silver 3PO droid.

He's at level four (1 Diplomat-for the droid's base-, and 3 of Rouge).
He's sneaky, shifty, etc. He has great skill in Computer Use, Forgery, and he has points in a bunch of other Rouge skills.
He tends to prefer to stay out of fights.

His backstory was something like; "He was protocol droid, owned by a series of gangsters and criminals. He underwent extensive modifications, and experienced many things over the years, and eventually became independent." the joke was that he thought it would be amusing to steal himself to freedom.
His programming may have turned somewhat odd...I suppose, personality-wise, he's a more civil and less combat-skilled version of HK-47. Although he will occasionally laugh at organic suffering, he isn't as psychotic. He's independent, and he's less passive than regular 3PO droids.
He seems to have misplaced his "Robot's Code" programming, though that doesn't stop him from joking about it (For example, blaster carbine in each hand and blazing away wildy -cover fire- at a Stormtrooper while yelling about the "Fourth Law of Robotics"). I don't think he's killed anyone in the RP yet, though.
He can be/is dishonest, though he doesn't cheat his teammates, or in fact, most people.
He tends to be more sarcastic than the meek 3PO droids.
He prefers to let his teamates do the fighting. And he also tries not to fight much, not neccessarily out of any kind of moral, but rather because it lets him (if worse comes to worst) go all '3PO-weak' and pretend he's just an ordinary and innocent protocol droid.
I remember one of the other players said "Like Bender from Futurama."

His equipment:
The GM gave me starting cash of 1000 credits (with no leftover) to purchase upgrades and the like. At the end of the second session, he had picked up a total of 5700 credits.
He has a built in flamethrower, aimed out of his mouth. It fires an 8 foot cone of burning chemicals.
He has an electroshock-probe in each hand.
He has two hold-out blasters in secret, springloaded wrist compartments.
He has improved, infrared, motion detector, sonic, and telescopic sensors.
He has a bit of extra storage space.
An internal comlink.
A locked access.

This stuff is all internal and concealed, so he still looks like a regular 3PO droid.

I'm thinking about buying either light battle armor or a heuristic processor (which let's him use skills untrained).

I had been thinking of having him transfer himself into a Super Battle Droid, but it turns out that the stats for that one aren't very good, and with all of his improvements, he's much more versatile in his original body, if not as tough. Oh well, that's what you have meatbags to soak up the blaster bolts for.

I've also been thinking about painting him black and giving him flame decals, and adding hydraulics to his knees xd , but that'll wait for later, when I have a few more improvements first...

It seems that slowly but surely he's improving his lethal abilities. It's like he's evolving or growing himself. Maybe he'll be an assassin droid or a bounty hunter one day...

Hah, if there's another Star Wars RP, I might want to play as a similar character/concept.  

HereticX

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:43 am
WTF? How come a vibrosword with only +1 to Attack can add 20 points of damage to a critical? My Lightsaber +5 only adds +7, and +2 to blaster deflection. This game sucks.

* picks up the board and tosses it across the room, causing all the figures and cards to be scattered around *

Now THIS is a game! * shows a game called " Star Wars Omega: Palpatine's Soiled Underwear " *  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:47 am
Another RP... I dunno. We have so little participation in BOV and EmSquad as is...

Though your character would fit perfectly in my little SW version of Outlaw Star....  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:16 am
It's not that the participation is slow per se, its just that the numbers arent as many as CotGCW  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:36 am
FrozenPhoenix32
It's not that the participation is slow per se, its just that the numbers arent as many as CotGCW

At least 3 people don't post in EmSquad since we arrived on Yavin. And we aren't posting regularly to begin with. I was the last poster, and nothigns updated for two days now.

BOV, I've got nothing to post. That, though, is your problem, as you're the one with the plot in your hand. You have to push that one.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:37 pm
Okay, Durza and Cale have already opted out of it, so I'm gonna kill their chars off somehow lol.

I find no reasoning though why Kale and Uber haven't posted.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games