Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:34 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior

*turns around*you!!
yes me who else would it be i transported you so we could fight without distractions
looks at him with pure hatred*
before we fight answer me one question
why do you hate my kind so much
i dont if it was up to me we could live in peace but its not so we dont
oh then who is it up to
the arch-hunters a fierce group of powerful hunters that seized power from the hunter king around the time your parents were killed  
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
*the leaves start to fly and Angel vanishes, she was carried to the house that Logen and Kjiidul was living in, and while Logen carried her with the winds, Kjiidul healed her*
she opened her eyes and looked around "where am i?" she asked weakly
*logen said as she appeared at her site, sitting in a chair* "you are in my and Kjiidul's house, you was near death and should rest a bit, after you have done that, you could wander off, though i should advice you not to, there is events that points towards that this world is going to end soon, the same happened in our world... though this time i think i can stop them!" *she said as she poured a glass with Strawberry taste from the sink and gave it to Angel*
"thank you" she said taking a sip "well whatever your going to do, im helping" she said smiling weakly

"if this will end as in our world the first thing we would have to do would be evacuate but i think there is still time to stop Penguin from going as far as the one who attacked our leader within the realm of darkness" she said in a regretfull tone
she slowly got up "well we need to stop him then, even if it kills me....again"  

Aprilbaby1

Shadens_inferno

It's up to all three of us we could all live in Peace but I chose not to live with the shame of his father murdering mine!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:35 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior

*turns around*you!!
yes me who else would it be i transported you so we could fight without distractions
oh then who is it up to
the arch-hunters a fierce group of powerful hunters that seized power from the hunter king around the time your parents were killed
and you would follow them blindely even to your death  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:36 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
oh then who is it up to
we have toif we dont they will kill us more brutally than we would be killed by enemys  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:37 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
oh then who is it up to
we have toif we dont they will kill us more brutally than we would be killed by enemys
then dont help them join us and help us kill them  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:39 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
oh then who is it up to
hmm so you are saying you are scared of small wimps that i could take out easily! s**t you better stop or every hunter except me will die! your choice stop or die?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
"lay down angel, if he can controll the dimention as well as i think he can, then i think it will take several days on their end, and that will be in our time some years..." *she said in sadness and then she said:* " the leaders of our planet was once just vanished... and after several years, fractures in the skies, and just darkness, it consumed everything, the screams and terror ... i dont want to talk about what i saw then but that is the general picture" *she then sat down again in a confortable chair that was made if leaves and wood*  

Wacram Glaziuz

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:40 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
oh then who is it up to
its impossible i dont have time for this*opens portal*that portal will take you back to angel and the rest of them *opens second portal*tell them what i told you and i will finish the job next time*walks through portal as it disapears*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:42 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
"lay down angel, if he can controll the dimention as well as i think he can, then i think it will take several days on their end, and that will be in our time some years..." *she said in sadness and then she said:* " the leaders of our planet was once just vanished... and after several years, fractures in the skies, and just darkness, it consumed everything, the screams and terror ... i dont want to talk about what i saw then but that is the general picture" *she then sat down again in a confortable chair that was made if leaves and wood*
she signed and layed back down "ok but in the morning im going back to help them alright" she said, she closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:42 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
oh then who is it up to
its impossible i dont have time for this*opens portal*that portal will take you back to angel and the rest of them *opens second portal*tell them what i told you and i will finish the job next time*walks through portal as it disapears*
id rather die brutally then wear a collar of sevitude  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:44 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
do what you wish*says as portal closes*  

neon blue penguin

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:44 pm
well sry guys i gots to go! (no really i do I stayed 43 mins later than i should've) so now I'm off and i'll be on tomorrow so I'm sorry but in the meantime My char does not get ownd and I by default stick him to guarding the three girls so they can't be hit unless my char gets deleted which won't happen! so basically the impenetrable until i get back on at around 3:30 PM-4:00PM Central  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:45 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
do what you wish*says as portal closes*
*walks thru the second portal and appars out side of logens house in a flash of light*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:46 pm
Shadens_inferno
well sry guys i gots to go! (no really i do I stayed 43 mins later than i should've) so now I'm off and i'll be on tomorrow so I'm sorry but in the meantime My char does not get ownd and I by default stick him to guarding the three girls so they can't be hit unless my char gets deleted which won't happen! so basically the impenetrable until i get back on at around 3:30 PM-4:00PM Central
i got to go too my character cant get killed eitherill be on all day tommorow(summer break bi-atch)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games