Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:04 pm
Yas smiled slightly. "Yeah, this one has known him for a looooooong time..." he said, laughing slightly. "This one isn't as young as you think this one is..... " he says.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:44 pm
Juno smiles, closes his eyes a bit, and says "Touché. Come on!" he says, and goes with them, hurrying past the halls, towards the Mages' Room.  

AxelNekko

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:54 pm
Gets out his cabin and goes hunting.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:11 am
(bump)  

hoplite323

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:11 am
(Sorry guys, I'm not posting much not because I'm bored, I just can't think of anything for my characters to do XD. Eh, when you guys get back hopefully I would have thought of something...)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:15 am
(np)  

hoplite323

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:20 pm
When they arrive there, all they see are the Mages picking up they're leader, Artemis, from the ground and placing him on a bench. "Huh..? What happened here...?" Yas muttered as he looked at the mages. He walked over to them, seeing that Artemis was unconcious.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:02 pm
Juno checked the room, seeing the mark on the walls from the thunder. He checks the pieces, and looks back at Artemis. "... If it was Yuan who came here, he dissapeared using the quickest method... he must've used his mind to think of the quickest place he could find, .. he sparked a few pieces of clothing... the castle might be a bit weak with the guards, but appearind and dissapearing in the mage's room is very liable to being backfired by the varius protection charms." he says, concluding this as typical as possible.

Some of the varius young mages look at him, with a quizzical faces. He looks around hismelf, and explains "Come on! When i was younger, i used to try working with magic here. I tried to use a complicated clone charm here, when the king had the a prized Medallion that was pretty rare. I kinda wanted to see how he will react to 5 identical Medallions from his Jousting Tourneys, but it backfired and i ended with identical warts up my as-.. ASSSURED body. Yes." he says, quickly.

"Anyway... how did this happen?  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:22 pm
The Mages just looked at each other and then back at Juno. They all stayed silent.

Yas smiled softly. "Of the five Mages, only the leader is allowed to talk, in this case; Artemis. The other four are under some sorth of a Warlock Oath... don't ask this one why... it's a thing between the mages..." Yas said, smiling a bit. "But they do communicated using other methods," he added.

One of the Mages pointed to the wall where Artemis had crashed into, while the other one pointed the the bench where Artemis is now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:40 pm
Juno's eyebrows lifted a bit at this bit of information. "And all of these years, i thought they where mute or jinxed..." he mutters. "So... yuan came here.. stole the body, as i can't see Phantom's body anwhere.. and hit Artemis good.... damnit." he says, thinking.

"Yuan must be his father.... I can't believe this was so obvius... I recognized the blue hint of the eye.. and his scent was alike.... he must've taken his body for a decent way to remove it. Thats' what any father would... he could be back at the forest grounds.." Esuna replies, floating over to Artemis, feeling his forehead.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:47 pm
The four Mages nod at the same time. They all walk toward Artemis and form a circle around him, waiting for him to wake up.

Yas walks over to them, but stays out of the circle. "Sheesh... and this one wanted to talk to Artemis too... to catch up," Yas said, smiling a bit. He looks over to Juno. "Nope, they're just under Oath," he said. "Yuan was here, defenitely. This one can't forget his aura... although it is quite weird... " he said but shrugged. "Anyway, where is king Valdamt...? THis one have not seen him in a while..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:30 pm
Esuna gets up from his shoulder, looking around. ".. I suspect he's at his room. ... I'll look for him...... " she says, and leaves.

Nightbane's out of reach... Bella must be broken apart, and Yuan... is simply confusing me... how am i going to make the ideal team now that things have gone this bad...? Juno thinks to himself, sighing from frustration.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:36 pm
Yas tilted his head. "Huh... silence eh...? Oh well... wish Artemis my best, and tell him this one took the 'book'. Tell him Yasashii took the 'book', he'll understand," he said to the mages who opened their eyes wide at him mentioning his name. One of them let out a loud gasp, but covered his mouth quickly, shaking with fear. "Um... this one takes it that you know who this one is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:09 pm
Juno looks at them, and looks back at Yas. ".... Seems you're famous in there parts..." he says.

---

A quick, bluish blur blasts past many baffled guards throught the blackened hallways, blasting through the door of Valdamt's office, yelling "KING VALDAMT! We have a situation!"  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:14 pm
Yas looks at him and smiles sheepishly. "You... could say that..." he says.

--

Valdamt jumps a bit and quickly hides a envelope with a letter inside his desk and tries to act casually. "What the hell..? Yes, what is it..?" he says. THis better be important..,  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games