Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3005 3006 3007 3008 3009 3010 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:13 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
na i had enough music xp

You can never have enough.
well i had enough rock xp

Fine, suit yourself. blaugh
ok..i cant believe some one rated this avi a 4 outta 10 saying "it is a jumbled mix of random clothing" and "non of it matches" as well as "lose the coat the purple doenst match the rest of the outfit"

when i actually used a different colour to match the green in the coat matched the hat and the vest while the pants match the black

Don't always listen to people. I never get great ratings, and I always ask with my better outfits.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:16 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
na i had enough music xp

You can never have enough.
well i had enough rock xp

Fine, suit yourself. blaugh
ok..i cant believe some one rated this avi a 4 outta 10 saying "it is a jumbled mix of random clothing" and "non of it matches" as well as "lose the coat the purple doenst match the rest of the outfit"

when i actually used a different colour to match the green in the coat matched the hat and the vest while the pants match the black

Don't always listen to people. I never get great ratings, and I always ask with my better outfits.
ya i usually better ratings when i see people whering random stuff the guy who rated me had the common black and red attire which seems to be in trend today, i guess were some of the few that stand out xd

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:19 pm

Araclast
ya i usually better ratings when i see people whering random stuff the guy who rated me had the common black and red attire which seems to be in trend today, i guess were some of the few that stand out xd

So did you rate him back? Maybe you should have.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:20 pm

Eddily
Araclast

i was tempted to give him a 1/10 for un-origanility, i actually wourkced to come up with this outfit 3nodding

Araclast

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:23 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Why? What was going on?
he was wearing tight leather pants no shirt and was dancing around stage

You should see a certain Rammstein video. xd
ya but he was doing that in almost all of his videos funny too cause the rest of the band was dressed rather strait

Seriously, get the vid for Mann Gegan Mann. razz
hehe, i've read the translated lyrics XD
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:23 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

i was tempted to give him a 1/10 for un-origanility, i actually wourkced to come up with this outfit 3nodding

I can tell. smile

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:24 pm

Vashyyk
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Why? What was going on?
he was wearing tight leather pants no shirt and was dancing around stage

You should see a certain Rammstein video. xd
ya but he was doing that in almost all of his videos funny too cause the rest of the band was dressed rather strait

Seriously, get the vid for Mann Gegan Mann. razz
hehe, i've read the translated lyrics XD

I never have. What do they say?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:25 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

I can tell. smile
thank you *huggles and scritches*

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:28 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

I can tell. smile
thank you *huggles and scritches*

*huggles back*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:33 pm

Eddily
Vashyyk
Eddily
Vashyyk
Eddily
Well, Miami Guns was good. razz
sounds hawt
xd
wink ?

It's an anime series. razz
what kind?

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:34 pm

Vashyyk
what kind?

Comedy, action, a little ecchi.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:56 pm

neutral

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:14 pm

Ugh..I have no idea what classes I should be taking...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:54 pm

Anime con over blaugh

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:02 pm

Af Mas
Anime con over blaugh
razz
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3005 3006 3007 3008 3009 3010 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games