Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:57 pm
Aonice giggled as you tickled her, then began to laugh loudly as you reached her lower soft tummy.. (( nope, Aonice is totally human.. or is supposedly. ninja Besides that, her mother was part furry, like a third.. but she died in a hurricane when aonice was 8.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:01 pm
(( meph, i gotta go, good night, hun ))  

Aonice_Mitsoku

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:02 pm
Aonice_Mitsoku
(( meph, i gotta go, good night, hun ))

*glomps* nite nite! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:48 pm
*kicks his internet* STOP MESSING WITH ME UWEC!! scream  

Af Mas

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:11 am
Aonice jumped back into the room and glomped muse's legs.. "HEY! Whatchyadoin'?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:22 am
*rawrs*  

Efrath

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:26 am
Aonice_Mitsoku
Aonice jumped back into the room and glomped muse's legs.. "HEY! Whatchyadoin'?"

*Laughs and pats her head* Just checking up on my threads during homeroom. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:27 am
Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku

*Laughs and pats her head* Just checking up on my threads during homeroom. 3nodding

Aonice noded.. "Im in BCIS right now.. So i get a computer the whole period, as well as 3rd ^^ " She said nuzzling into your chest..  

Aonice_Mitsoku

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:31 am
Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku

Aonice noded.. "Im in BCIS right now.. So i get a computer the whole period, as well as 3rd ^^ " She said nuzzling into your chest..

*giggles, since she is very ticklish and wraps her arms around her* My computer teacher caught me yesterday on here when I had work to make up (and to think, I was only glancing to see if I had any PMs). So no Gaia for me until I get my work done. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:31 am
Curse you Spanish! I forgot to type something sweatdrop  

Rinchans flower

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:32 am
Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku

*giggles, since she is very ticklish and wraps her arms around her* My computer teacher caught me yesterday on here when I had work to make up (and to think, I was only glancing to see if I had any PMs). So no Gaia for me until I get my work done. sad

"Raelly? im a week behind because of it! Really its my teachers fault, shes so booring, if im not here ill fall asleep.. O.o.. Your soft.." she said with a warm smile, continuing her nuzzling..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:33 am
*glomps Rinch* Weeeeeee! Your ava is almost nekkid again XP  

Efrath

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:34 am
Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku

"Raelly? im a week behind because of it! Really its my teachers fault, shes so booring, if im not here ill fall asleep.. O.o.. Your soft.." she said with a warm smile, continuing her nuzzling..

*giggles and nods* Bunnies are supposed to be soft. We were made fro cuddling.

Well, I have to go for now, Math class on the way. I'll be back some time today. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:34 am
Efrath

I know! It's for the contest this month xd  

Rinchans flower

Efrath

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:36 am
Rinchans flower
Efrath

I know! It's for the contest this month xd

O.o What kind of contest?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games