Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:47 pm

neon blue penguin
Shadens_inferno
well sry guys i gots to go! (no really i do I stayed 43 mins later than i should've) so now I'm off and i'll be on tomorrow so I'm sorry but in the meantime My char does not get ownd and I by default stick him to guarding the three girls so they can't be hit unless my char gets deleted which won't happen! so basically the impenetrable until i get back on at around 3:30 PM-4:00PM Central
i got to go too my character cant get killed eitherill be on all day tommorow(summer break bi-atch)
((lucky i got a whole week left))

*Ragnos is sitting outside*

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

she tossed and turned in her sleep, she was dreaming about how her family died
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:49 pm

User Image
wakes up in front of logens house after being blinded by a flash of light

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:52 pm

she stretched and yawned "hey logen, good morning"
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:53 pm

*gets up and walks around temporarily woundering where he was*

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:54 pm

lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
then dont help them join us and help us kill them
its impossible i dont have time for this*opens portal*that portal will take you back to angel and the rest of them *opens second portal*tell them what i told you and i will finish the job next time*walks through portal as it disapears*
id rather die brutally then wear a collar of sevitude
do what you wish*says as portal closes*
*walks thru the second portal and appars out side of logens house in a flash of light*

*as she and Kjiidul now had A child she(the child) looked up at the man, she ran to the second floor of the now Huge Mansion, she asked Logen:* "is the man downstais a fwend?" * in a really cute tone, this could be heard faintly downstairs*

*logen then ran downstairs after saying good morning into Angel's room in their house*
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:56 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
then dont help them join us and help us kill them
its impossible i dont have time for this*opens portal*that portal will take you back to angel and the rest of them *opens second portal*tell them what i told you and i will finish the job next time*walks through portal as it disapears*
id rather die brutally then wear a collar of sevitude
do what you wish*says as portal closes*
*walks thru the second portal and appars out side of logens house in a flash of light*

*as she and Kjiidul now had A child she(the child) looked up at the man, she ran to the second floor of the now Huge Mansion, she asked Logen:* "is the man downstais a fwend?" * in a really cute tone, this could be heard faintly downstairs*

*logen then ran downstairs after saying good morning into Angel's room in their house*
she smiled "wow its been 5 years already huh?" she said getting up "we still havent heard from any of them have we?" she asked pouring herself some of the strawberry water

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

looks around ad sees the mansion*when did this get here

*he continuse to sit outside by there front door*

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:57 pm

"ill be outside if you need me" she said walking out, in a flowery skirt and a white blouse "going to water the plants" she grabbed the pitcher and watered the roses, humming softly
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:58 pm

*looks around even more*am i even in the same area*walks up to the mansion*maybe they can tell me where i am

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:58 pm

*as walked downstairs she saw Kenji a bit sadned but Happy in her voice, she said faintly:* "Is that really you?"
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:59 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*as walked downstairs she saw Kenji a bit sadned but Happy in her voice, she said faintly:* "Is that really you?"
*looks up as he catches a familler scent*logen is that you...............you look so different

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:00 pm

she stepped out onto the porch, smiling "these roses are wonderful" she said watering them, her hair blowing in the wind, she looked up and saw a man "hi im angel, who are you?" she asked looking at him with no reconization
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games