Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:31 pm
grabs his fishing pole and goes to a pond and starts fishing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:14 pm
Esuna holds his hand, tugging him, no, pulling him practically. "Sir... Yuan, who has attacked us and your daughters, has taken Phantom's body.. but even worse, Artemis has been rendered unconcius... i think we should do something, don't you? " she says (of course, i'm being reduntant, but i think there are no more clues to finding Yuan until something is decided XD)  

AxelNekko

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:20 pm
after a long time waiting he decides there is no fish and goes walking around looking for another fishing spot.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:23 pm
Valdamt was already heading towards the door when she said 'Attacked us and your daughters'. He grabbed his sword and looked at Esuna. "... I need you to do me a favor." he said as he handed her a letter. "I know that you must hate going there... but I need you to take this to Mistress Euryph." he said.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:39 pm
Esuna sees the paper, and nods at the king "... I see the situation is more dire than i thought... i'll do that.... but you owe me. " she says, waving the letter to his face. She starts to fly out, and in mid-flight, she things Hmm... why would he be speaking with Mistress Euryph, the mistress of the Demon kingdom?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:44 pm
"Stop fishing and start hunting!" a voice inside Joe's head says.
"Wait."
"Now." Joe's head starts hurting.
"Arg!. Ok, ok." takes fishing pole apart and puts it away, than goes hunting with his bow out.
"Thats better." The pain stopped.  

hoplite323

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:44 pm
Valdamt nodded at her as he saw her fly away. "I better check the situation then..." he said as he headed toward the mage's room.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:21 pm
(oh yeah, welcome back Hoplite!) Juno looks around. "Well... we aren't going to get anywhere tonight, it seems... " he says, looking at the mages. He sighs a bit. "Sorry Tomoe... i just can't stay still when things happen around...  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:31 pm
"It's ok, Juno-chan...." smiles a bit weakly. "Erm... i guess i'll go to my room now... " she said as she turned around and left.

Yas smiled. "This one thinks this one should spend the night..." he said, smilign a bit sheepishly. "This one doesn't feel like traveling.."

--

Ah... I hope Euryph gets my letter... he thought, a bit worried about makign Esuna take the letter to Euryph.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:44 pm
(My account was hacked, I had to go visit my family in Oklahoma for a while, so I've been pretty busy.)  

hoplite323

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:57 pm
._. that has to suck, man. Hope you don't get hacked again... really) Juno nods simply. "... Make sure he gets plenty of rest.... i think he must've seen something that could help us understand Yuan better.... "he says, and, seeing Tomoe tired, decides to simply climb up the castle and sleep at her windowsill.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:01 pm
(Yeah.) Finds a deer and shoots it down. Than picks it up and heads for his cabin.  

hoplite323

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:14 am
Juno reaches the windowsill, seeing Tomoe undressing herself to sleep in her pajamas, and he lays beside it, his feet lingerng in the air. "Soo many things.. wow..." he says, admiring the start ridden sky night, and listening to the sounds of the forest, so distant ye tclose to him. A small dragon made a siluette agains the pearly moon, flying to who knows where. As Juno sat here, he thought ".. I hope Esuna isn't too exausted for tommorow.. tommorow, we begin.." he thought ,and, slowly, he drifted to sleep, his sunglasses sitting n the tip of his nose, snoring softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:29 am
Tomoe looked over to Juno before she fell asleep. "Good Night, Juno-chan..."

--

The Castle of Euryph was a very dark and omnimous place. There were gargoyle statues of all shapes and sizes; some very gruesome and grotesque. The halls were almost always empty at this time of the night, since most of the demons were out, hunting innocent creatures, and even sneaking out to the human world, to prey on the children. The place reeked of blood of the innocent, and was surrounded by a dark aura, that as soon as you entered the place, you felt miserable, as if all happiness was drained out of your soul.

Mistress Euryph was currently in the Great Hall of the castle, sitting on her throne, and looking up to the ceiling. WHere is Valdamt's letter...? she thought as she sighed softly.

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:59 am
Meanwhile, throught the night sky, a small white dove flies gracefully, but hurriedly. Dark shadows pass the figure, looming over the dove hungrily, but the dove turns into a cherubim, wielding her staff, holding the letter that the King made for the Mistress, and flying at top speed towards the Euryph Castle.

Memories.... this place brings back memories... i still remember how I was taken by a few of the lesser demon families here... when my own kingdom wouldn't accept me, instead for my stupid sister.. took care of me. Esuna thought to herself, reaching the castle grounds, seeing how foreboding the dark aura was around the place. They saw within me more than just a frail, weak light creature. They showed me to have willpower, to have anger and power, to resist pain and to think better, to see the other side of the coin, to have malice... Demons aren't as bad as the whole world think of them... some of them.. of course. I was lucky... she thought, forgetting her trayectory and feeling lost, until she remember the castle's exact location where the Mistress' room was.

Under the moonlight, she shone a soft bluish glow, flying upwards at top speed, reaching the tallest tower, as dark creatures sourounder around her, looking at the light hungrily, waiting for just the right moment for it to dissapate into nothing but blood and flesh, to burn down the hope inside that small creature.

Reaching the window, she knocked a bit with her staff, and held the letter close to her body, waiting for a response, if there was going to be any...

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games