Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:36 pm
Eddily
This has been the longest day for me in awhile...

[boring rambing]

First got up about 9:30, and get ready for first two classes. First gets out a little early, second runs over time once again. It's supposed to end at 2:10, but goes 15-20 over. I had a dentist appointment at 2:45, and since it's two streets from my house, it takes me 30 minutes to get there. So end up showing up for my appointment about 3. An hour later, my mouth is half numb so I go home and try to eat something (didn't eat much of anything in the morning cause I was nervous about the day)and relax for a bit. So I eat and play a game for 30-40 minutes. Then I have to pick up my brother. Once home, play another game for another 40 minutes, then I have to take off for my night class. Got gas on the way since my car really needed it. Not a big fan of this class, but it gets out 45 minutes or so early. Grab a bag of chips out of the vender on the way out since I'm still hungry. Now for some night driving(I hate driving at night). Ended up getting home fine, so now I'm looking forward to a few hours on the computer and go to bed. heart

[/boring rambling]

You had to get Novacaine? Boy, that sucks. crying Lucky me, only two cavities and both could be sand blasted.

I hate driving at night too, you can never really see that well at night, even with brights on. Scares the s**t out of me to think if I run into a deer or something and go off the road. *shudders* cry  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:39 pm
I'm glad we finally know what's wrong with you, NG....now we can only hope that it gets taken care of as quickly as possible......Best of luck to you! heart

Personal news: Yay! My room is clean! rofl  

Manda_Tifa

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:42 pm
CoffeeFox
You had to get Novacaine? Boy, that sucks. crying Lucky me, only two cavities and both could be sand blasted.

I hate driving at night too, you can never really see that well at night, even with brights on. Scares the s**t out of me to think if I run into a deer or something and go off the road. *shudders* cry

Went in for two cavities. One on lower left, other upper right. I like being numb though. xp It was just awkward for eating.

My sister taught me a trick for night driving. If lights from cars coming toward you are bothering your ability to see in front of you, concentrate looking at the white line to your right, provided there is one.

Af - Yes. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:46 pm
Eddily
CoffeeFox

Went in for two cavities. One on lower left, other upper right. I like being numb though. xp It was just awkward for eating.

My sister taught me a trick for night driving. If lights from cars coming toward you are bothering your ability to see in front of you, concentrate looking at the white line to your right, provided there is one.

Af - Yes. heart
My dad is always complaining about the numbness after dental work (has a bad mouth cavity wise XP). So whenever he can, he convinces them to do the work without any nova canie. @__@  

Krissim Klaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:47 pm
Krissim Klaw
My dad is always complaining about the numbness after dental work (has a bad mouth cavity wise XP). So whenever he can, he convinces them to do the work without any nova canie. @__@

Ow.... xp

I like it, it's an interesting sensation. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:05 am
*beats head against screen* I hate it when people assume things and don't bother to read my explainations.....

I draw one simple god damn tribute pic to Steve and the second person to see it on DA assumes I was making an insulting joke (it was supposed to be light-hearted..sheesh.)..

It's no wonder why I might be leaving the site. It's full of trolls who don't read and insult people for expressioning themselves. -_- In fact, someone got flamed on their tribute pic.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:51 am
Kakarotto-san
*beats head against screen* I hate it when people assume things and don't bother to read my explainations.....

I draw one simple god damn tribute pic to Steve and the second person to see it on DA assumes I was making an insulting joke (it was supposed to be light-hearted..sheesh.)..

It's no wonder why I might be leaving the site. It's full of trolls who don't read and insult people for expressioning themselves. -_- In fact, someone got flamed on their tribute pic.

People are jackasses, and criticize what they don't understand. Personally, I liked your tribute. I've seen some touching sad ones, but the happier ones are really the ones that capture who Steve was. Don't let idiots discourage you, you're a great artist.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:56 am
shoki_de_nai
Kakarotto-san

People are jackasses, and criticize what they don't understand. Personally, I liked your tribute. I've seen some touching sad ones, but the happier ones are really the ones that capture who Steve was. Don't let idiots discourage you, you're a great artist.

Thanks. I apperciate comments like that.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:02 am
Kakarotto-san
shoki_de_nai
Kakarotto-san

I just tell it like it is. ^_^

p.s.: I'm watching you now. >=3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:32 am
shoki_de_nai
Kakarotto-san
shoki_de_nai
Kakarotto-san

I just tell it like it is. ^_^

p.s.: I'm watching you now. >=3

Thanks again. I saw the message when I was going through my inbox.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:33 am
Well, I tried to stay happy until the doctor appointment tomorrow. But I've had a major mood swing from really bouncing happy to really sad..... I hate this feeling xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:57 am
Kakarotto-san

Kaky, do yourself a favor and stop caring about what the idiots have to say. Your tribute pic was great, and it had nothing to ridicule Steve. :3

Just ignore the bad people and enjoy the nice comments. ^^

Sonya Khatsworth

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:15 pm
Crenn
I thought you couldn't have operations for some reason sweatdrop

But I guess that's good news
I can't with certaine kinds of annestesia. So they use the same kind of stuff on me that they do on dogs!

Af Mas

Ulcer's suck xp
Yes they do.
Rainey_angel81

I hope they can operate. ulcers suck..do they know the cause of it?
They'll be able to opperate later, in about eight months if the prilosec helps. What caused it is stress. I've got alot going on right now, so stress is an obviouse.
Diana Vulpes

Much. gonk
Indeed.
FogSage

An ULCER? It took so many well trained medical professionals THIS long to come up with the answer? A ******** ULCER?!

Jesus, your doctors must've had their heads up their asses or something. xp I'd sue those other incompetents for malpractice.....they obviously had no idea what the hell they were doing. mad
No, they'de rather do as much as they can, trying diffrent things before they try to do that; its hard to find an ulcer, there are no tests that can show it, they have to shove a tube down my throat to see it.
Leyla Giselle
NG - I'm glad they finally found out what's wrong. I hope that everything works out. D:
Thanks, unfortunetly, i'll probably have to do this often; being put under, having it stitched up, and then getting another, ect.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:19 pm
*cries* I finally got all the fabric and supplies to start on my new quilts and now I can't find my rotary cutter and my mom put the thread we use for the machine away and I can't find it and I can't use the other thread because it's handquilting thread only  

Rainey_angel81

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:20 pm
As far as I know, they take a while to recover fully. My hopes go out to you to be able to handle pain *hugs NG* My roommate Steve has one too, he got it in highschool, and that was a long time ago seeing as he's over 30 now. He manages though, and I know you can too  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games