Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:20 pm

She arranges the coasters in the coaster rack s on the bars and individualy on the tables.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:20 pm

Misty hurries up and works on the table, but in the same way making it look neat.

Disturbed Vicinity

ShampooSillys

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Mortella
ShampooSillys
"Chuuu" ~<3

She looks around, her talk swishing slowly back and forth,
"Howdy, everyone."
Mort runs in the other dierection getting festive thanksgiving coasters "May i help you?"

"Just thought I would drop in and say hi." I grab my tail, "Need any help?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:22 pm

Mortella
YAF fan 362
Fineshes counter and moves to couch*
"Wait ! I have something special for that! ....there's turky pillows and an orange sofa cover in the box!"

*goes back to box and gets pillows*

Blaze Duewater

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:24 pm

ShampooSillys
Mortella
ShampooSillys
"Chuuu" ~<3

She looks around, her talk swishing slowly back and forth,
"Howdy, everyone."
Mort runs in the other dierection getting festive thanksgiving coasters "May i help you?"

"Just thought I would drop in and say hi." I grab my tail, "Need any help?"
"Wree trying to post as many times as possible with decorateing and were trying to get to page 350..... Mony is involved if we get there !" She drops a coaster and slips over her three tiger striped fox tails "You too can join in the madness!"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:25 pm

YAF fan 362
Mortella
YAF fan 362
"Wait ! I have something special for that! ....there's turky pillows and an orange sofa cover in the box!"

"They should be the tacky ones twards the bottom!" mort says as she gets off the floor

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Disturbed Vicinity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:26 pm

((Does it matter which person we talk in? Like: I walked into the room or She walked into the room. Either one of those two?))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Mortella
YAF fan 362
Mortella
YAF fan 362

"They should be the tacky ones twards the bottom!" mort says as she gets off the floor

Tacky, got it! *grabs pillows and moves to couch*

Blaze Duewater

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Fireflies Hugs
((Does it matter which person we talk in? Like: I walked into the room or She walked into the room. Either one of those two?))
((I really dont care it's however you feel comfortable talking.... but thanks for asking I know somepeople get wierd about that.))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Misty runs around the room, "Wow, this is so fun!" she says getting done with all the tables, "What now?" She asks jumping up and down waiting for something to do.

Disturbed Vicinity

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Mort starts to arrange coasters on the table pilgrim, pumpkin.Indian,turky
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Mortella
Fireflies Hugs
((I really dont care it's however you feel comfortable talking.... but thanks for asking I know somepeople get wierd about that.))
((Haha, okay. Thanks. I really like this... role-play or whatever it is. Really interesting. ^.^))

Disturbed Vicinity

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Fireflies Hugs
Misty runs around the room, "Wow, this is so fun!" she says getting done with all the tables, "What now?" She asks jumping up and down waiting for something to do.
Mortella makeing a dramattic gesture twards the box shouts "In the box!.... there are turky centerpeices .... they go on the tables!"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Fireflies Hugs
Mortella
Fireflies Hugs
((Haha, okay. Thanks. I really like this... role-play or whatever it is. Really interesting. ^.^))
(it's like writeing a story with a bunch of friends all together at the same time)

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Disturbed Vicinity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Misty runs over the box that Mortella was pointing at and quickly gets out the turkey centerpieces and quickly puts them on each table. "This is so fun!" She exclaims.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games