Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:28 am
Trigramatic
Though his tails weighed him down to the bottom of the stream, he did not seem troubled because of it. He trudged onward, back to the edge of the stream and keeping a firm grip on the Goldeen above his head. If Blizz did not snag him up, he would continue like this until he surfaced.

Because traumatizing the survivors of dinner Pokemon has always been how he rolled.

I quickly snatched him up then started to pull as hard as I could, finally breaking the surface. "Hang on, Tails...I gotcha..." I said. "When the hell did you learn Iron Tail?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:31 am
Tails' ears were perked, and one brow quirked as Blizz dragged him back. Blizz would not hear a gasp for air from him. "Um." This sudden rescue had caught him so by surprise that he didn't know how to answer.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:45 am
Trigramatic
Tails' ears were perked, and one brow quirked as Blizz dragged him back. Blizz would not hear a gasp for air from him. "Um." This sudden rescue had caught him so by surprise that he didn't know how to answer.

As I brought him to shore, I sat Tails down on the ground as the Goldeen still tried to flail about in his grasp. "...are you alright?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:57 am
Tails let one Goldeen free to flop as he brushed one of his tails. Still hard. Maybe it was like the reaction he had when coughing up the fire. "I think so," he said. "I...kinda got a bunch of other chi when I took a dip. I didn't know how to use it until I was staring down those fish with no fire to back me up. You know?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:01 am
Trigramatic
Tails let one Goldeen free to flop as he brushed one of his tails. Still hard. Maybe it was like the reaction he had when coughing up the fire. "I think so," he said. "I...kinda got a bunch of other chi when I took a dip. I didn't know how to use it until I was staring down those fish with no fire to back me up. You know?"

Iron Tail out of the blue and he didn't even realize it. Sounds like my Ancientpower attack way back when I was learning my attacks during my whole ordeal prior to being with this bunch. Still though, it took forever before I finally figured out how to work it. Which I have the feeling... "We may need to talk later."

"Ralaralaralaralarala!" Riolu rushed over in a panic, then jumped on Tails. He was a bit worried over Tails.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:22 am
"Talk?" Tails asked, but he didn't have the chance to think about it when Riolu tackled him. He dropped the other Goldeen to catch him. "Ah! Sorry I worried you all, really. I just...haven't terrorized the fish yet. I thought this woulda been the best way for them to fear me."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:28 am
Trigramatic
"Talk?" Tails asked, but he didn't have the chance to think about it when Riolu tackled him. He dropped the other Goldeen to catch him. "Ah! Sorry I worried you all, really. I just...haven't terrorized the fish yet. I thought this woulda been the best way for them to fear me."

"After all of that I think you gave everyone here a near heart-attack." I said. "The Goldeen other than the one you caught seems to have gotten away." I then told him.

Cubchoo started to make his way forward, getting behind me then leaned a bit to see around my leg. Apparently he did have a bit of concern about Tails.

Though I paid it no mind for now...right now... "Ugh...God, this stuff gets extra heavy whenever it gets wet..." I said, taking off my vest and my shirt for that matter and started to wring them out. Water came out like a flood. "Yeech."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:03 am
Chaos returned early the next morning, and anyone who awoke at the crack of noon would find him ripping out the old, busted stove and installing a new, much more improved one.

Chaos chuckled as he neared completion of the installation. While the old stove was useless as per its original design, it would prove vauluable in the spare parts industry. And considering the cost of the new machine, or lack thereof thanks to Chaos's returning skill in the larcenous arts, this effort would not only put him in well with the new leader, but it would turn a profit as well.

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:17 am
"Huh, didn't think you actually planned on replacing the stove." Sub commented from the doorway of the kitchen, munching on an apple as Nevermore rested on his head. "Not that I'm complaining either way." He said taking the last bite of his apple before tossing it into the garbage can several feet away, he had almost missed it but it bounced off the wall behind the can and plopped into the receptacle.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:34 am
Somehow, Robyn had made it to her room and crashed out immediately on her bed. Unbeknownst to her, Robyn's egg began to move inside her bag. Silly of her to leave such a fragile thing inside her bag, but it was her first egg and she wanted to keep it in sight as much as possible.

It wriggled. It shook. It made small noises, begging to be released. In practically no time at all, the egg was covered with cracks from top to bottom. Finally, the egg pieces flew everywhere- inside Robyn's bag. A small green blob was left where the whole egg had once been.

It squirmed out of Robyn's bag and took in its surroundings. Everything was so new to it. Well, it was so new to everything. And the Pokemon saw Robyn, softly snoring on the bed. It floated up to her and began bouncing on her stomach.

"Kipper, stop it," she mumbled, half asleep.

"Soo~"

Robyn shot up. The Pokemon tumbled off of her but floated back up-landing in her lap. "You're not Kipper," she said, poking the green Pokemon. It was a Pokemon Robyn hadn't seen before, meaning it was most likely an Unova Pokemon. She activated her SNAG, Pokedex feature.

Solosis- The Cell Pokemon
Because their bodies are enveloped in a special liquid, they can survive in any environment.

"Huh? Solosis? A Psychic type. And you're female." The Solosis agreed. She scanned the Pokedex a bit more, for anything that might give her a name. "Cell...Ceil...Cecile....Celes." The Psychic type made a happy noise at the last one. "So you like Celes? Then that's your name. Welcome. Now back to slee-"

Celes made a small, hungry noise. "That's right. Babies need to eat," she groaned. The two made their way to the kitchen- Robyn carrying the newly hatched Pokemon- hoping to find something Celes could eat.  

Rishiki

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:36 am
"Eh, had nothing better to do," Chaos shrugged at Sub's comment. "Besides, might as well put my handyman skills to work while I still have them. Not like I'm keeping my job at Silph Co." Chaos looks up and out of the stove when he hears the apple hit the wall. "Nice shot," he adds before returning to the stove.

"Mornin'," he said absently to the new set of footsteps that entered the kitchen, blissfully unaware that they belonged to a girl that was probably half his age due to keeping his head in the stove as he finished the installation.

((Protip: Chaos is 31 years old.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:06 pm
Walking into the kitchen, Robyn was slightly shocked to see a man's head in the stove. He couldn't be planning to- Of course not. He was just installing a new stove. "Morning," she replied.

She stood still for a few seconds, wondering. Robyn looked at the two men and gathered up the courage to ask. "Neither would happen to know what Solosis eat- a baby at that- would you?"  

Rishiki

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:50 pm
"Probably eats berries like every other pokemon in the world," Chaos said as he was removing himself from the new stove. "As to what it likes, you'll just have to find that out on your own. Shouldn't be too hard, though."

Fortunately for Robyn, Chaos has a pretty good idea of her age despite the fact that he hasn't turned to face her yet, and thus doesn't know what she looks like. This is mainly done by judging the pitch of her voice as well as judging her height by the location of the source of her voice.

Which is to say, Chaos hasn't hit on her yet because he thinks she's just a little to young for him. Lucky girl.

Chaos turns on the oven's various cooking functions, notices that they're all functioning properly, then turns them all off except for one. "Right, now let's take this ~/~ for a test drive," he says before opening the nearby refrigerator. "What does we have to cook up in this ~/~?" he adds, mostly to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:01 pm
"I don't even know what a Solosis is." Sub said as he cocked an eyebrow at the Solosis, he promptly took out his SNAG and pointed it at the creature. "GRAY, can you tell me what this thing eats?" He asked. "What? A Solosis? Well, it's not the most complex of Pokemon, actually one of the more simple ones. I imagine it would require a lot of protein, seeing as it is in an infant state, more so for what kind of Pokemon it is. But at the same time it probably can't digest anything tough, maybe liquid? Take the old fashioned route, milk." GRAY suggested. "Now, I have other things to do then play nanny for all of you." He said one last time.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Rishiki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:26 pm
Berries, of course. Robyn had been wondering if Solosis ate something more particular, like how Sneasel had a taste for Pidgey eggs. Since it wasn't mentioned, she figured they didn't.

Huh? Milk? She hadn't thought of that. "How does milk sound?" Celes made a small cooing like noise from Robyn's arms. "That settles it. Then we'll introduce you to berries when you get older."

"Besides sandwiches? I'm not sure," Robyn answered and tried to peer around Chaos into the fridge. "See any Moomoo Milk in there?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games