Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Sleepnir nodded. “I can imagine….” He said, not offering any excuse or apology. The problem was the Loki was pretty much out of time to do anything, that’s why people were pressuring him. Stepping close to his mother, Sleepnir placed a careful hand on his stomach again, head tilting slightly. “Just know I’ll support you, no matter what you decide, Jormungandr and Hela as well.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Sleepnir said he could imagine. Looking up to his son when the man put a hand on his stomach once more. He tensed for a minute looking around to make sure no one was close with how close to the mansion they were. He was relieved to see no one around and listened to Sleepnir speak. "Thank you." Loki thanked relief sagging through him at that. No matter what he decided he had support.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Have you found out anything about the baby?” Sleepnir asked, changing subjects slightly. “OR is it still too early? It still seems to be twelve months right? The human side isn’t affecting anything?” he added. He was curious as to what his newest sibling would be like. Loki had such a variety of children there was no telling how this baby would turn out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head when Sleepnir asked if he had found anything out about the baby. "Bruce thinks we will be able to get a look in about a months time. As far as I can tell however this pregnancy is like all the others and will last just as long." Loki sighed. He couldn't say he wouldn't have been appreciative if he had gotten the nine months Midgardian women got for this pregnancy but it couldn't be helped. "I worry what form it will take and if it will even pretend to be human like. It is one of the other concerns I have. I have always seemed to have complications when it came to giving birth." Loki sighed. It was also why he needed to and was afraid to tell Tony. Even if the man accepted the child and whatever form it took the doctors of Midgard would doubtless be less accepting.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Well as long as you keep talking to grandmother, I’m sure she’ll be there, and she helps doesn’t she? And Dr. Banner will be able to help figure something out right? He’ll have plenty of time to prepare.” Sleepnir said, finally taking his hand away and crossing his arms over his broad chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a unsure smile when Sleepnir told him that as long as he kept talking to his mother she would be there to help. He wasn't sure how much he believed that with all her duties. He only spoke to her once a week, if the baby decided to come not on the day he spoke with her which would most likely happen then he wasn't sure he could get a hold of her. He was sure that if he stuck around after he told Tony then Bruce would have time to prepare but he was sure the man could not count on everything. "My mother does help but she has so much on her plate now that I am afraid I will not be able to get ahold of her. Also I am not sure what complication to watch for." Loki sighed there were so many factors to watch for. He did not yet know all the Midgardian complications but there were many and it scared him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Well when it gets close to time, I’m sure she’ll keep a closer eye on you, and if Thor’s around, I’m sure he’ll go get her without even having to be asked.” Sleepnir reassured his mother. “She won’t think twice about coming to help you.” Smiling slightly, he gave a little shrug. “But it sounds like you’ve been doing nothing but think about the bad side of all this…..why don’t you take a little time every now and then to think about the good? You’re on Midgard now mother, and Odin is no longer in power, the baby isn’t in danger of being taken, you’re living in a home that will be wonderful for a child with people that will be happy to help you. Things are much better for you and a child than they’ve been before.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Sleepnir said that when it got closer for the baby to be due he was sure Frigga would keep a closer eye on him. Then of course if Thor was there and not panicking himself he would rush off to get their mother. Frowning g at sleepnir's observation of his dark thoughts he sighed. He supposed he did think alot about the bad things that could happen. But he had little else to go off from. Odin even though he wasn't in power was still a danger even if he wasn't to his children that were grown, a baby however was defenseless. "And what of my enemies?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“You will always have enemies mother. Everyone does. Tony, Thor, Bruce, even I do and I hardly do anything.” Sleepnir said bluntly. “But it’s like we talked about earlier. You are safer than you have ever been here. This mansion is more secure than any building on Midgard I’d imagine, you have a whole group of people that would die to protect you in there, and if Fenrir’s rambling was anything to go on, there are even more that would come if asked.” The man pointed out. Shaking his head, he looked up to the darkening sky, taking in the new stars spread out above him. “Even if you may not see it, you are better off than you ever have been. You didn’t want me or the twins….and you had no one either of those times. And I know Angroboda wasn’t as ideal as you let the others believe, and that time you were still without protection…..if Tony is your only real concern here….you are so much better off mother.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki sighed once more, Sleepnir was right he would always have enemies and that everyone else did. He nodded and smiled when Sleepnir spoke of Fenrir's words. It was true those in the house would fight with him. "It is not that I did not want you and your siblings Sleepnir, I was just unprepared and scared. But there is never a time where I did not want you.” Loki argued. He didn't want his son to ever doubt his love for him. Still it did not distract him from his sons words. "How do you know that Angroboda was not ideal?" Loki questioned. But Sleepnir was right in that respect and in the fact that if all he worried about immediately was Tony then he was much better off in the past.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Sleepnir gave a small smile when Loki argued with him, but didn’t respond. He knew his mother loved him and had loved the twins, didn’t change the fact that they’d been more burden than blessing for Loki. When Loki questioned him, Sleepnir gave another small smile. “Mother…..I wasn’t a child at the time, I saw how out of sorts you were when you returned….and I see the look in your eyes when you talk about him or think about him. I don’t know what was wrong, but I know something was.” He said slowly. “I don’t need to know what it was, you don’t want to talk about it…..but still……this situation is so much better, so much healthier for you and the baby….you have to let yourself see that and think about it every now and then. Let yourself be happy sometimes.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:01 am
MDaylus

Loki listened to Sleepnir's evaluation of him when he had returned from Angroboda. Nothing in what his son said could reveal the real reason he was concerned about this pregnancy and instead could be taken as Loki’s guilt for the man's death. It was true though that Loki wanted to talk about none of it, one for it not to get back to his other children and two because all but the happy moments were too painful. "I suppose I can try..." Loki conceded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:15 am
Alikia Tsuki

Chuckling, Sleepnir stepped close and hugged Loki. “I love you mother….and I know everything will end up alright in the end.” He said gently, rubbing Loki’s back carefully. “Now why don’t we head back in mother?” he suggested, stepping away and heading toward the mansion again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:11 am
MDaylus

Loki accepted the hug returning it quickly. "I love you too my son and I am sure you are right. Things will be alright in the end." he answered. Even if that end took a long time to come it would come eventually. Nodding when Sleepnir suggested they go back in. "I think it is past time for sleep for me." he mused.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:57 am
Alikia Tsuki

Sleepnir smiled at Loki’s words. “It’s been a long day for everyone.” He said lightly. “But thank you for going on a run with me. I needed to relax a little.” He said softly. He was in a much better mood now that he’d gotten out.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games