Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:01 pm
*she moved a couple of steps forward looking intoo Kenji's face,* "it is you!" She happily yelled as she turned intoo wind and as fast as she could appeared before him and hugged him Tightly!*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
she stepped out onto the porch, smiling "these roses are wonderful" she said watering them, her hair blowing in the wind, she looked up and saw a man "hi im angel, who are you?" she asked looking at him with no reconization

he turns around and said "hello angel"  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
she stepped out onto the porch, smiling "these roses are wonderful" she said watering them, her hair blowing in the wind, she looked up and saw a man "hi im angel, who are you?" she asked looking at him with no reconization
*looks up at the familler voice*angel is that you......every thing is so different  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:03 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*she moved a couple of steps forward looking intoo Kenji's face,* "it is you!" She happily yelled as she turned intoo wind and as fast as she could appeared before him and hugged him Tightly!*
*hugs her back*what happend to every one you all look so different  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

she looked at them "im sorry but do i know you?" she asked setting the pitcher down "logen who are these people?" she asked  
She said as she hugged him with tears in her eyes:* "Much changes in five years"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:04 pm
*she carried him with the winds up to Angel*  
yes it does*says apearing out of a portal*alot changes  

neon blue penguin

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1
she looked at them "im sorry but do i know you?" she asked setting the pitcher down "logen who are these people?" she asked

"its me......Ragnos"  
Wacram Glaziuz
She said as she hugged him with tears in her eyes:* "Much changes in five years"
but i was only gone for 5 minutes  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:05 pm
[gotta go downstairs for a moment irl, BRB :3]  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:05 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
but i was only gone for 5 minutes
5 minutes in the dark relm is 5 years here  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
angel its me....kenji  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:06 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"its me......Ragnos"
she looked at him "no it couldnt be" she said tears forming down her face "i thought you guys died" she said running ove to them and hugging them  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"its me......Ragnos"
she looked at him "no it couldnt be" she said tears forming down her face "i thought you guys died" she said running ove to them and hugging them

"i really missed you"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games