Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:11 am
She realized the room was empty, and hurriedly began to fly outside, looking at the main hall from one of the windows. Lo..there she is... Esuna thought, and slipped through a small vent, entering the hall, the walls dark, making her feel as if her hope is extinguishing little by little, but she remains strong. Typical demon tricks... i've learned from them, when i was a child... she thought, and stands beside the mistress, hidden. "Mistress Euryph.... King Valdamt sends you a letter.." Esuna says, her eyes not looking away from the familiar face and scent of the Mistress.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:06 am
Nightbane quickly became impatient with Strider for not awakening but soon fell asleep.

Strider, realizing his friend was out, got up and headed back to the castle. He confronted the group, "Have any of you...seen Botta?"  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:24 pm
(the castle of Valdamt, right?) The guards see Strider. ".... Botta? Who is this Botta?" they say, not really being of much importance to them.

Outside the windowsill, Juno softly snores in his sleep, apparently in deep sleep. Slowly, his body begins to slide against the wall, his body halfway out, in midair.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:40 pm
king phar walks up to juno in the form of a elderly monk in white robe but when he get up to the wall he starts walking up it till he is leavel with juno then smileing he pokes juno trying to wake him.  

King Phar

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:57 pm
Juno stirrs a bit, and in the middle of a soft snore, he says " muh... muh-.... tourney this... this night... bring... your root beer! .... .Huh? Oh, hello there, my good old friend. What makes a old person like you be fully awake, in the middle of the night, beside me, on this windowsill that's 35 stories high?" he says. He looks a t him closer, and sniffs. " .... ..your smell is rather familiar." he says, wrinkling his nose a bit.

(Welcome back Phar!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:05 pm
(it feals good to be back)

phar smiled takeing on his normal human form "juno thought i'd tell you you're about to fall off."  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:05 pm
Euryph looks at Esuna and raises an eyebrow. "You look familiar, Light Creature...." she said as she took Valdamt's letter. "Why did Lord Valdamt sent you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:20 pm
Strider looked at the guards with an odd expression. "Er..Botta was just here...with dark wraps covering his body..."  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:41 pm
(woah! people in the rp!)

Juno smirks. "Well, if it isnt Phar! Oh, really? Well, i've already suffered a head concussion when i was a small lad before, but eh.. you shouldn't worry about it. How is the Dragon's perch over there, my good friend?" he says, in a conversational tone, till he stops. "..... wait. Phar.. that's it... Phar, are you busy this pair of mooncycles? "he says, his position still on the windowsill, but being carefull not to fall." See... i need a good, well assembled team.... i'm planing on going to a tournament with my own team. This tourney should be in the marketplace at the Arias center of it. It's going to be at nightime.. and i really need to win the tournament. Tommorow i will give a small practice session, but i'm sure it could be challenging, don't you? What i'm asking is, can you join us? " he says, still dangerously teetering on the sill, but seems to be in control.

"Sorry i lost track there... but i am in desperate need of recruits... and don't worry, i'm not going to be the leader, per-se..."he says.

---

"I don't know, Mistress." Esuna replies, crossing her arms. "He simply sended me in an errand here." she adds, feeling a bit weak, but ignoring the feeling. "Well, that is weird. You would only find me familiar if you knew the humble family of demons you exiled before, the Vladimir family.... i was.. raised by them. My name is Esuna." she says, still with her arms crossed, holding the Rod, defiant.

---

The guard looks at him again. "You mean.... the young man who died? Last i heard he was taken to the Mage's room, and... he was stolen. By the illusionist Yuan... i believe. Now... i think we will need a permit from you..." the guard says, holding his weapon at ready.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:45 pm
phar laughed "i'll join i need to a good streach after careing for tash for so long finaly got him to stay home."

(yes they follow me cool )  

King Phar

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:03 pm
Gtg. my lil bro just wants to play baseball again.)

Juno nods, loses balance and holds on to the window, adjusts himself again. " That's effing great! Huh? Tash? Friend of yours?" he says. "Warrior-type?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:04 pm
shakeing his head "more like younge dragon type he's a silver but he can be a evil little bugger when he wants to."  

King Phar

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:43 pm
reaches cabin and puts the deer in freeze for later. Than just sits outside thinking on what to do next.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:53 pm
Strider hid his anger and disgust beneath his hat as his bandana around his mouth always muffled his words a bit. "Oh...well then..." He knew where Yuan had taken him. He made a slow turn as he walked away.  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:30 pm
Juno chuckles a bit. "Well, he's young, like you said. Some dragons don't tend to go with their characteristics of their types... who knows? He could grow up to be a very smart one, indeed." he says.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games