Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:39 pm

Ulcers are caused by bacterial infection. Stress just makes you more vulnerable to infection (which is why, around finals time last spring, I developed a serious knee infection).
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:07 pm

Somebody save me please! This is the downside of being too nice:

I met someone yesterday, a male. and withint two hours of talking to me, he said that he loves me O.O this was after, I gave him my cell number so he could call me.

Well..after I told him I have a mate that I loved a lot, and no, even though you live closer, I will not break up with him...he started crying and then he got angry, then to denial where he was like "you can;'t have a mate, you;re too nice" crap.

And then...he called me. I talked to him for an hour and then told him I had to go.

An hour later, he called again.

An hour after we had hung up, he called again. Then, thankfully, my phone died.

And now he's online and asking if I have my phone charged. Now I'm scared stiff of charging and turning my phone back on. And even if I don't have it charged, he keeps bugging me on MSN and if I block him there, guess what, he'll start calling me.

I don't know what to do..and I don't want to hurt his feelings, though I'm kind of close to the point of "Back the ******** off"

Rainey_angel81

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:15 pm

Tell it to him straight. Something like:

"Hey, I'm flattered that you like me so much, but I'm not available. You've gone further than just acting interested, you're acting obsessed. Please, leave me alone."

And if that doesn't do it, make an inquiry with the police as to what counts as stalking and when and if you should try to get a restraining order against him.

Is this someone you have a lot of contact with? Sounds like a borderline personality.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:18 pm

There's a little puppy-girl that keeps showing up at the dog park near my house. She's a dobermann-chow mix. This little dog likes to run around and chase balls and other dogs, but she also likes to run around and n** people's fingers if they don't pet her enough, and if they're sitting or kneeling on the ground, she'll jump up on them and lick their faces, whining until she gets a belly rub.

She reminds me of Sakiimi. I wonder if this is insulting or flattering - in either direction.

Shaviv

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:46 pm

Felt grumpy and irritable all day. My aunt trying to make small talk while I read the latest FMA manga didn't help and when I had found out that Maria Ross had been torched by Mustang, that REALLY pissed me off. Sad, isn't it.....anyway, had a nice lunch at Applebees and then went to the bookstore and then drove to Sallisaw to pick up my drugs and a few other things.

Whine whine, b***h b***h, I didn't do my ******** homework, I'm gonna go to hell. neutral
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:46 pm

I just got back from the doctors.

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:47 pm

Shaviv is right, Rainey...you need to tell it straight to this guy, or else he's just gonna keep on trying. Flat out tell him NO, and if you need to get mean about it, so be it. If worst comes to worst (which I doubt it will) you could always get a restraining order.... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:48 pm

Crenn
I just got back from the doctors.
And.... question

Manda_Tifa

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:50 pm

I want to talk about it with Rain. I just feel like crap currently.

EDIT: Ok, I'll talk now. I've been perscribed sleeping tablets for my insomnia and been refered to a psychologist.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:06 pm

Rainey_angel81

I met someone yesterday, a male. and withint two hours of talking to me, he said that he loves me O.O this was after, I gave him my cell number so he could call me.

Well..after I told him I have a mate that I loved a lot, and no, even though you live closer, I will not break up with him...he started crying and then he got angry, then to denial where he was like "you can;'t have a mate, you;re too nice" crap.

And then...he called me. I talked to him for an hour and then told him I had to go.

And now he's online and asking if I have my phone charged. Now I'm scared stiff of charging and turning my phone back on. And even if I don't have it charged, he keeps bugging me on MSN and if I block him there, guess what, he'll start calling me.

I don't know what to do..and I don't want to hurt his feelings, though I'm kind of close to the point of "Back the ******** off"

That's considered harassment, I'm pretty sure. If you can't get him to stop, I bet the police could.

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:12 pm

shoki_de_nai
Rainey_angel81

That's considered harassment, I'm pretty sure. If you can't get him to stop, I bet the police could.

for now I've blocked him from my messenger and am working on getting my provider to block his number
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:16 pm

Nothing like having an obsessed stalker. rolleyes

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:19 pm

Rainey_angel81

for now I've blocked him from my messenger and am working on getting my provider to block his number
*hugs* Good girl!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:27 pm

OMFG, okay. Today, I was sitting outside with my backpack between my feet, meaning that my legs are abviously going to be spread appart slightly. So I'm sitting there, relaxing with a couple friends, just chatting it up right. A person I don't like too much comes along, because one of her best friends is a good friend of mine. So she's chatting it u with her friends, I'm chatting with my other friend, and out of the blue she just starts going on about "The girl over there" So I'm not to bothered by it, because you know, there's lots of girls sitting near me. I just happened to be wearing a mini skort that day, and because it was hot and because of my bad my legs were slightly appart. So I tune in again to her when she says miniskirt. I say, okay, I'm the only one wearing something that looks like a miniskirt now. I just keep talking to my friend, no biggie right?

"That girl over there with her legs spread is gross. I mean, I bet she has them open so the people at the bottom of the stairs can look up her skirt. I bet she wants them all to look at her va-gi-na. That's disgusting"

So in other words, she basically called me a whore, in front of my best friend.

Zanzarus

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:28 pm

Wow, that is certainly a great example of the type of people you don't want to get into relationships with. Stalking after only meeting a couple hours ago, talk about needy.

Anways, I've just bee feeling really restless and bored today. Like so bored I want to bash my head into the wall for entertainment. I guess you could say the school work I've been doing all day is far from stimulating. XP
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games