Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3026 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:28 pm

Hey everyone, what's up? Damn I wish I could afford one of those guns. It would fit my final attire of this costume. (Once I finally buy all of it)

And this is the last one (possibly), I swear.
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Hmm. Im gonna go get some books tomorrow, Boba Fett ones, and the Zombie Survival Guide. Recommend Dark Force Rising?

Valkore Fraust

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:17 pm

I see a man in need of cake.

Aside, I must concur, the assassins isn't all too well developed, but I do enjoy these historical and mythical MC's they've been coming out with.

I still need two Gift of the Goddess and another Masterpieces.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:35 pm

Huzzah, the guns are awesome! (And Assassin's Creed is fun!)

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:36 pm

Well this man is a complete idiot. http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/KevinMcCullough/2008/01/13/the_sex-box_race_for_president?page=full&comments=true It's a shame that there are only too many idiots out there who'll only serve to make his claims sound legit. confused Even if he lied about the game itself. stare
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:38 pm

Johnny Malone
Huzzah, the guns are awesome! (And Assassin's Creed is fun!)

I know.
And so is Mass Effect.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:39 pm

Bioshock is....interesting.

But alas, I begin building my pirate crew in Oblivion!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:49 pm

Ral Roke
Well this man is a complete idiot. http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/KevinMcCullough/2008/01/13/the_sex-box_race_for_president?page=full&comments=true It's a shame that there are only too many idiots out there who'll only serve to make his claims sound legit. confused Even if he lied about the game itself. stare

The Jack a** has never even played it.
The humping is about as graphic as a PG-13 movie and theres not that much creativity regarding personal appearance.
And Mass Effect is the term used by the in game characters to refer to the FTL drives used.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:50 pm

The hardest part about having a spy-master, is finding him.... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:00 pm

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

The Jack a** has never even played it.
The humping is about as graphic as a PG-13 movie and theres not that much creativity regarding personal appearance.
And Mass Effect is the term used by the in game characters to refer to the FTL drives used.
Exactly. Normally I would say that someone needs to beat the stupid out of him, but that's not even humanly possible.

EDIT: That and and it would probably just encourage the whelp.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:04 pm

I got guns.

brb

* goes off and guns down GL, Jar Jar, Anakin Skywalker, and a few other people that are better off dead *

Back. Had to go take out the trash.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:05 pm

Not to mention, his arugment has ad hominem. I mean, just because someone is libertarian, he suddenly feels the need to shoot down their views. Either respect whom you address, or by golly, don't bring it up!

lady_skuld

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:12 pm

What drives me nuts is his argument about 007 being too much for his son and then him worried that he'll see his son play that game someday. You know what? You're his damn parent. Do something about it. If it were the government's job to take care of your kid, your children wouldn't even live at home. They'd all be taken at birth to be taught exactly what they wanted him to know.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:20 pm

Nelo, is there anyway you can use your big brain and mighty computer to track this guys precise wearabouts down? I've got something I want to show him...

User Image

lady_skuld

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:34 pm

I can't believe that I'm watching Space Mutiny again.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3026 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games