Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:23 pm
Thanks for making that comment in the RP. You just helped me out a lot  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:23 pm
How so? If I may ask.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:27 pm
stellarmagic
You know I'll be there when this attempt to steal the ship goes down. I will not allow the Pelleaon-class Star Dreadnaught Battle of Mandalore to fall into enemy hands! It's a ship thats destine for inclusion in my fleet... I'll be fiercely protective of it.

So there could well end up being 2 Sector Fleets in the system when this attempt goes down.
Ah, quit huffing. You're just getting upset like I did a while back. Besides, if Elladan escaped, went at large, and attacked you head-on, you couldn't very well turn that down.

@ Cale- Thanks to that, it doesn't matter what Stellar knows. Unless Borill miraculously finds out about my ships entering Kuat through ilicit means under non-Imperial cargo ships, hidden where he can't find them, and due to attack before his ship is ever christened, and he's ever there, he won't be at Kuat. He'll be off fighting Elladan, and I'll make sure of that.

I'll fight three sector fleets if I have to. That's just three sector fleets not propecting the other places they should. Compact that with finding Roan Fel, and you get a fiasco.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:36 pm
I see. Well glad I could be of assistance then.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:37 pm
Well it's not like we haven't had any fights about out of character knowledge in our games at home.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:40 pm
Ral Roke
Well it's not like we haven't had any fights about out of character knowledge in our games at home.
No, but neither can Borill just show up at Kuat four months early and decide to babysit his ship the entire time.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:40 pm
Thats because those fights had already been dealt with.
I Kept you guys in the dark about alot of things.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:52 pm
Anywho... what do the people think of my claim of Ferno reoganizing the Sector Fleets so that Kuat fell under two jurisdictions?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:58 pm
Where does it say that?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:10 pm
ElladanKenet
The mandalorian shook his head. "You're nuts. How do you suspect we're to take that? Just walk right up Kuat's doors and nab it, while fending off not one, but TWO sector fleets. Hell, the Sith changed the Admiral-jursidiction cordon, so that Kuat and Coruscant each fell under the jurisdiction of TWO sector fleets. As if one was bad enough!"

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:16 pm
are you sure the sectors border each other close enough to allow that?
And on top of that, those are going to not be mere sector fleets, but the Coruscant home guard and the Kuati Home Fleet, arguably two of the most powerful fleets in the galaxy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:40 pm
Hmm...
how much more Samurai-ish can I go with Link without making him a total Himura Kenshin ripoff ?...  

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:55 pm
No idea. Throw in a sword fighting martial arts school somewhere with a black haired female instructor and a loud mouthed apprentice?

Oh wait. You wanted non Kenshin ripoff. In that case I have no clue.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:56 pm
Cale Darksun
Hmm...
how much more Samurai-ish can I go with Link without making him a total Himura Kenshin ripoff ?...

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:57 pm
Sorry, didn't finish the post. I edited it.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games