Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:11 pm

Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Angelic Muse
*peeks in*

Anyone in here?
I am!!!

(run and glomps) xd
Yay! *gets glomped* I just woke up from a nap, and I had one seriously tripped out resident evil style dream... whoa.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:12 pm

>.> I should be playing my new game. Darn class stressed

Af Mas

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:14 pm

Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Angelic Muse
*peeks in*

Anyone in here?
I am!!!

(run and glomps) xd
Yay! *gets glomped* I just woke up from a nap, and I had one seriously tripped out resident evil style dream... whoa.

Really? How did it go?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:15 pm

Af Mas

*pats* Been there, done that. 3nodding

Angelic Muse

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:16 pm

Angelic Muse
Af Mas

I want my Resident Evil 4 now gonk
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:17 pm

Af Mas
Angelic Muse
Af Mas

Such an awsome game...(drools)

How far are you?

Rinchans flower

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:19 pm

Rinchans flower
Af Mas
Angelic Muse
Af Mas

How far are you?

I haven't started yet because of classes and homework. stressed It's all I've been thinking about since yesterday gonk
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:20 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans flower
Af Mas
Angelic Muse
Af Mas

How far are you?

I haven't started yet because of classes and homework. stressed It's all I've been thinking about since yesterday gonk

That sucks. It's so good...
Garou's been playing it at my house and Angelic and I have been watching him.

We can't play because we're too scared too... sweatdrop

Rinchans flower

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:20 pm

Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Angelic Muse
*peeks in*

Anyone in here?
I am!!!

(run and glomps) xd

Really? How did it go?
Well, I was in my house, at night, which is already kinda creepy because I live in the boonies. But now picture this, instead of the farm land in fron of my house, there was a spooky a** castle, and instead of normal houses around mine, they were all spooky 18th century farmer huts... sound familiar? Anyway, in this dream I thought it would be a good idea to leave the safety of my house, and check out the castle. So, I grabbed my assortment of firearms, and I put them to good use. I blasted hundreds of creepy zombie villagers who has chainsaws... and ammo didn't seem to be an issue. Then I got in the castle, and I was fighting spooky cult members, and then I finally ran out of ammo, except for my .45 Sig. The last thing that happened was one of those spooky gigante creature dudes busted through a wall, and I stated shooting, and I ran out of bullets, so he grabbed me, and just as he was about to smush me... I woke up. sweatdrop Man... I need a drink. *Grabs some Gentleman Jack and sits on the couch*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:23 pm

Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Angelic Muse
*peeks in*

Anyone in here?
I am!!!

(run and glomps) xd

Really? How did it go?
Well, I was in my house, at night, which is already kinda creepy because I live in the boonies. But now picture this, instead of the farm land in fron of my house, there was a spooky a** castle, and instead of normal houses around mine, they were all spooky 18th century farmer huts... sound familiar? Anyway, in this dream I thought it would be a good idea to leave the safety of my house, and check out the castle. So, I grabbed my assortment of firearms, and I put them to good use. I blasted hundreds of creepy zombie villagers who has chainsaws... and ammo didn't seem to be an issue. Then I got in the castle, and I was fighting spooky cult members, and then I finally ran out of ammo, except for my .45 Sig. The last thing that happened was one of those spooky gigante creature dudes busted through a wall, and I stated shooting, and I ran out of bullets, so he grabbed me, and just as he was about to smush me... I woke up. sweatdrop Man... I need a drink. *Grabs some Gentleman Jack and sits on the couch*

That's still not as scary as....

DEVAN LEARY!

Angelic Muse

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:24 pm

(shudders) That is creepy...

Nice, leave your house for the castle, always smart.

Angelic you're cold xd
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:24 pm

Angelic Muse
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Angelic Muse
*peeks in*

Anyone in here?
I am!!!

(run and glomps) xd

Really? How did it go?

That's still not as scary as....

DEVAN LEARY!
Actually, I think one of the zombies was Devan Leary... but I blasted her away the my shotty.

Garou-Jinketsu

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:25 pm

Rinchans flower

Angelic you're cold xd
Yeah, but I have to say, I was kicking some serious a** up untill that ending. It was actually kinda fun. blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:26 pm

Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower

Angelic you're cold xd
Yeah, but I have to say, I was kicking some serious a** up untill that ending. It was actually kinda fun. blaugh

I can't get over the invisa-monsters we ran into before you left....
That and I can't get over how much I was screaming sweatdrop

Rinchans flower

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:28 pm

Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower

Angelic you're cold xd

I can't get over the invisa-monsters we ran into before you left....
That and I can't get over how much I was screaming sweatdrop
Thank gods there were none of those in my dream *shudders* They were FREAKIN' INVISIBLE!!!!!
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games