Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:55 pm
* DLs a hack that makes all Jedi be renamed Butt, and all Sith renamed Scracther *

* DLs another hack that makes lightsaber hits to cause the victim to end up naked *

* has her game crash because the nude hack included 700,000 viruses *  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:46 am
See! That's why all the followers of the Dark Side end up twisted, corrupted, melty-faced, insane, and all that; it's not because of the power of the Dark Side flowing through them corrupts them, it's the far more insidious evil present in the Dark Side.

Sith Spyware!

Actually, that reminds me of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series (of which I've read the first book).
The One Power (kind of like the Force, I guess), has a Male half (Saidin) and a Female half (Saidar). Currently, there are no Male practioners (at least not openly), because the female Aes Sedai (users of the One Power, apparently it applies to both genders, but there's only female practioners left) have hunted down and either killed the male practitioners or severed their link to the One Power (kind of like the Jedi and Dark Jedi, I guess).
This is because the Enemy had tainted Saidin, and the people who use it invariably go insane/evil.

I seem to recall someone (I think it might have been Kyle Katarn in Star Wars Jedi Academy) saying that the Dark Side is not inherently evil (with the presumed corollary that the Light Side is not inherently good), that it's all in how the powers are used.
Of course, it's probably a great deal easier to misuse and commit evil acts with the Dark Side powers.

But even so, once you've DLed those hax, you'll be teh r0xx0rz!  

HereticX

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:21 am
That kinda reminds me of what I had planned for Angel in the SOTF RP. Given she's gonna have issues with the Force with being with Imperius, and the Jedi trying to redeem her, she'll start to see both sides of the Force as 2 halves of 1 whole, and that one cannot master the use of the Force without strength in both sides, but to accomplish that, they must have an insanely strong will to resist the taint and corruption said power could cause them, and then conclude that it's pointless to try to achieve that power since she will then believe that such power would only destroy the one wielding it.

Not to say Angel will be more powerful, she'll merely understand the Force better and start to see things in a whole new light.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:06 am
Meanwhile, Cale will still be unable to use the force.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:19 am
Aw... Poor Cale. Here, have some pie. * gives Cale a slice of chocolate pie *

Don't worry, it's not... poisoned... or anything.... Or is it? twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:29 am
Cale's fine.

If he could use the force, he'd lose his smuggler's charm.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:31 am
Darkened Angel
Aw... Poor Cale. Here, have some pie. * gives Cale a slice of chocolate pie *

Don't worry, it's not... poisoned... or anything.... Or is it? twisted

its ok. I'll just have to make do with the abilities Ive been given: My dazzling wit, charm, and gunplay. among a few other skills....(snatches DA's underwear without her noticing)
ooo! Pie!...wait a minute...Pie is an absolute good...how could a sith prepare a Pie?...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:32 am
Nelowulf
Cale's fine.

If he could use the force, he'd lose his smuggler's charm.

besides, things would be too easy for me then.
Id be using the jedi mind trick constantly.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:33 am
For crying out loud! Can I not go ONE lousy day without someone stealing my undies? ( Assuming on that day, I'm wearing anything to be stolen... )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:32 am
dude yesterday, i was in the exchange, and some chick was auctioning her panties and the highbid was at 100K...  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:59 am
....thats so frigging sad. hell theres no way I'd pay 100k for something I can get for free.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:42 pm
I own a dresserful already.

I'll be on much later tonight. Scholarbowl Scholastic Hi-Q is tonight. six of us go, only six of us return...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:19 pm
good luck comrade. remember: do not trust your eyes, for they can decieve you. reach out with your feelings.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:33 pm
hmm...now I feel like blowing up a certain Dreadnaught class capital ship... twisted  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:43 pm
Dreadnoughts are gay..except the Katana fleet..yay.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games