Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:09 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she looked at them "im sorry but do i know you?" she asked setting the pitcher down "logen who are these people?" she asked

"its me......Ragnos"
she looked at him "no it couldnt be" she said tears forming down her face "i thought you guys died" she said running ove to them and hugging them

"i really missed you"
"i missed you too" she said hugging him "i didnt know if i would you you again", she turned to kenji and hugged him "why did you guys leave for so many years?" she asked "you worried me so"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she looked at them "im sorry but do i know you?" she asked setting the pitcher down "logen who are these people?" she asked

"its me......Ragnos"
she looked at him "no it couldnt be" she said tears forming down her face "i thought you guys died" she said running ove to them and hugging them

"i really missed you"
"i missed you too" she said hugging him "i didnt know if i would you you again", she turned to kenji and hugged him "why did you guys leave for so many years?" she asked "you worried me so"
we dident after you were brote back to life at logens we got sucked into the land of the dead but it was only 5 minutes there  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:12 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"its me......Ragnos"

"i really missed you"
we dident after you were brote back to life at logens we got sucked into the land of the dead but it was only 5 minutes there
5 minutes in the dead realm is 5 years here  
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"its me......Ragnos"

"i really missed you"
"well its been 5 years" she said tapping her foot "you better apoligize right now, i missed you so much, you shouldnt have made me worry so much" she said her tears drying  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"its me......Ragnos"

"i really missed you"

yeah....i thought i was 5 minutes  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:13 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i really missed you"
*turns around*you of all people here in this place  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
She said as she hugged him with tears in her eyes:* "Much changes in five years"
but i was only gone for 5 minutes
in the dimension you was in the time goes slower than in all other, it is so to make the evil inside evolve slower than the other, thus if a port is opened and it is closed again, it must have been a master, a master above the best of the best not even we, could do it, my entire world was swallowed by the same evil... though as my dear Kjiidul said he did the same to our world as they did in the world that contains it"  
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i really missed you"
*turns around*you of all people here in this place
if you kill me you wont hear the news  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:14 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i really missed you"

*looks body over*it was im as young as 14 still  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:15 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
She said as she hugged him with tears in her eyes:* "Much changes in five years"
but i was only gone for 5 minutes
in the dimension you was in the time goes slower than in all other, it is so to make the evil inside evolve slower than the other, thus if a port is opened and it is closed again, it must have been a master, a master above the best of the best not even we, could do it, my entire world was swallowed by the same evil... though as my dear Kjiidul said he did the same to our world as they did in the world that contains it"
what happend while we were gone and where is the school  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:16 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i really missed you"

*looks body over*it was im as young as 14 still

yeah and im still 15  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:16 pm
she smiled slightly "well it was five years for us, and since im a vampire, i never age, so i look like im still 14 but im really older" she laughed "how are we ever going to change back?"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:18 pm
"the school is this place, its all just a bit more personal and a bit more crowded :3" *as she said so the child came down,* "this is my daughter thiendiath she was born 4 years ago," *the child stood behind her Shyly*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
she smiled slightly "well it was five years for us, and since im a vampire, i never age, so i look like im still 14 but im really older" she laughed "how are we ever going to change back?"

"i dont know.....but i would really like coffee right now"  

Dante Borges

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:19 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i dont know.....but i would really like coffee right now"
coffee sounds good  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games