Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:11 pm
Strider walks into the forest before muttering something. With a crack like lightning he disappeared and appeared in a small forested clearing, unlike the Linus forest. There was a faint tinge of smoke in the air as he looked around. Ashes lay everywhere...most of the area was cleared yet the rubble and ash remained. He looked looked to see a small dark cloth burnt at the edges of what looked like a fresh pile of ash. He bent down a picked up the cloth as he stuck it in his coat pocket, "Goodbye Botta...my love..." he said as he sighed and started walking away.

(Btw...Strider is NOT gay...just to make that clear...don't ask...can't say without spoilers lol.)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:15 pm
Grabs hermonica and takes a chair ouside and starts playing.  

hoplite323

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:00 pm
"verry true but he it is scary how much he cares for humans i meen they have their uses no offence but they can't just stay still."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:47 pm
(don't worry, we're all very sure of our sexuality and straightness XD)

Juno nods. "I understand... hey, we aren't all perfect at all.... ahh you hear that? Someone's playing the harmonica... ..if there was a guitar, i would feel so homey now. Sorry..i got into the moment... so... tommorow.. at the dawn of the sun, Phar? Meet us in the topmost tower of the castle.. .there i'll show you what i need you all to do." he says, looking serius now.  

AxelNekko

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:19 am
phar grined turning half dragon his shirt changeing to wings "ok i gota check on tash now see ya." jumping into the air useing his huge wings to propell him to the mountan where he lives  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:23 am
when finishes playing his hermonica and starts rocking back and forth in his chair.  

hoplite323

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:37 am
Strider appeared with another loud crack in Linus Forest. His eyes were watery as he stood still for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:45 am
phar saw strider as he flew over him but he needed to get home tunring full dragon blotting out the sun with his bulk he flew strate and true to the cave  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:09 am
Euryph looked at Esuna and nodded. "Thank you then..." she said, ignoring the coments about the Vladimir family.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:03 pm
Juno waves at Phar, and smirks at the thought of any trouble that Tash could bring to Phar's person. He sits again on the windowsill, and feels as if his eyes are betraying him. He lets himself lean on the side and softly, closes his eyes, and falls into deep slumber...

---

It's been long, Juno... the young, tanned, long haired elf said, the scenery blurred, a large town extending beyond them. Juno saw himself on the ledge of an abandoned tower, with the shape of a obelisk at it's top, adorned with many lamp-lights wherever there was a window, so that the darkness would not swallow the giant. In the air, soft looking curls would fly past them, as if the wind was visible, as it trailed from a long way, from the moonlight, where, in the distance, another small town could be seen, hidden by forest trees. The height of the tower allowed them to see that there was a castle in the distance, the moonlight would fal as a curtain of blue on it. Small fires could be seen in the rooms, on their smallish candles. It seemed soo far away, even considering that the town they where in now seemed even more fantastic than it's far-away neighboor.

It's just like home... Juno said, his voice sounding with a small echo, the town underneath him shimmering with an unatural silvery color. The figure stood beside him, sitting on the same ledge where Juno was, wearing a dark jacket, his chest bearing a small emblem on it, and his pants baggy, but very flexible looking. When will you come back? You know that Naru is beginning to suspect a traitor from you. the tanned elf said, wielding a small lance on his arms, letting it hang from his hands softly. He spoke with a low tone, the only one who's voice not echoing.

I know... but you know that I'm also united with the King, Locke. I don't want both sides to believe i'm betraying them... i.. .i need to find a way to bring the King closer to Torn... Torn can't break the barrier that separates the forest from the outside world, Locke. Juno says, not taking his eyes away from the scenery. To him, this all appeard too blurred and twisted to be real, but he felt at home. It was, after all, the same old tower that was created by the sand-dwellers, as he liked to call him. It was his favorite spot to rest and play, since he was a small child. Nobody would bother him up there when he would be mistreated by the others.

Of course, i know that.. but i think i should remind you what you promised that long time ago.. remember..? The real reason why do you pursue to throw Torn away from his position inside with the Radicals... remember it? You want Torn to be subdued... so that you can finnally ask him-

To ask him who was responsible for the deaths of my family... he only gave me a hint, Locke. He explained to me that it was from a powerful Lycan family... but.. this is more important to me than to pursue that revenge... Juno said, hearing how his voice would echo throughout the enviroment, making the ripples in the air vibrate with his voice.

Think about it, Juno... i can't spend every night trying to contact you trhough your dreams anymore, buddy. Old friends stick together... why do you think i don't want you to lose your scope in your life? the tanned elf says, smiling softly.

Old friends.... yeah.. Juno says, smirking to himself.

And nothing will stay between our friendship, nobody, anything at all. That was our promise, Juno... Locke said, getting up on the ledge of the tower. Juno saw him do this and followed suit. Time to see who can reach the ground faster before landing on the mound of leaves, Locke? Juno said, readying himself. Yeah... sadly, though... we have grown up.. this is only a memory of those blessed days, my friend. By the way.. you aren't on a ledge, are you? the elf said, as Juno dissapeared into the darkness.

---

There was a feeling of weakness throughout his body. Juno tried to straighten up,but he felt his limbs having a numb feeling, as if he couldn't move at all. His eyes looked, trying to separate the darkness from the moonlight, and saw he was beside a small tree, a large branch broken in to. Oh... no wonder... my head feels like it's on fire... damn... i definetly should stop sleeping on windowsills. Tomoe and Esuna will kill me... he thought, and then proceeded to close his eyes, his pain going away, and laying motionlessly onthe ground, the moonlight glistening on his clothes.  

AxelNekko

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:38 pm
wakes up noticeing he fell asleep in his chair. "Shoot." nnoticing he ruined his day by sleeping though it. "Now what."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:52 pm
Esuna sees Euryph take the letter, and goes to leave, though filled with hatred against the mistress. ... Damn her.... what does the King see with her? She couldn't be an ally at all... she thought to herself... she thinks bitterly, flying towards the open window.  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:42 pm
(Daaammmnnnn that was nice Axel XD. The really long one I mean...makes me wonder lol.)

Strider regained control as he walked a little into the forest, experiencing a lost feeling as a hand grabbed him and turned him to face the person.

"What the hell were you doing?!" came Nightbane's voice in a cold yet strong voice. "Stop disappearing...I can't lose you too." he said looking around although nothing but trees were around him.

"I-I'm sorry b-.." he said before Nightbane hushed him. "I'm sorry. I just...had to see...for myself..." he held up the dark piece of cloth that belonged to Phantom.

Nightbane looked at it, realizing whose it was. "I am sorry that he is dead...but be more careful! If...he knew..." he let his words trail and stop. He then shook his head, "Listen...you are all that is left for me in this world...seeing how I will not be returning to the castle...Yuan...that is to say his corpse is growing stronger. I never thought those gems..."

"I TOLD you didn't I? I saw it for myself...he brought back one of the bounty hunters...but he wasn't himself...no...he...seemed...melancholy...but even so...his soul was corrupted...it was full of malice..." he stopped looking around.

Nightbane patted her shoulder. "No...it's ok...I'm sure he knows already..." he said with a sigh. "Look we both need rest...we'll go back to camp and sleep til tomorrow...then we head off." he said as he led him through the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:20 pm
(Argh! Large posts! You shall not defeat me!!!)

Euryph saw Esuna fly away and stood up from her throne. "About time," she said as she opened the letter that was addressed to her. It read

Mistress Euryph:

Things are not going as planned. The Radicals are already on the move, and our defenses aren't that great. We're in great danger, we can't trust no one. I found out recently that your beloved Ikasu is with the Radicals, just in case you hadn't found out yet. He tried to hurt Tomoe, and I think he might know our little secret. You best keep an eye on him, I do not want to see him near Tomoe ever again. I know how you feel about him, but if he ever tries to hurt her again, I won't think about it two times before ripping his heart out. Anyway, the real reason why I write this letter, is because I need you to aid us in this war. Could you please send some of your best men to fight alongside us? It would be of great help. I know that we currently aren't in the best terms, but when this war is over, I'll be sure to repay you in anyway you desire. You won't regret it. Thank you for reading this letter, and may God's blessing rest upon you.

Sincerely,

King Valdamt

P.S: I read your previous letter. Meet me tonight at the usual spot, at the usual time.

She sighed softly and couldn't help but to smile a bit as she read it. She folded it again and placed it inside her cloak. She exited the great Hall and walked outisde, spreading her dark wings and flying into the night sky.

--

Tomoe woke up a bit startled as she heard Juno fall off the windowill. She stood up from the bed and walked toward the balcony, looking around for him. "Juno-chan..? Where are you?" she said outloud. Finally, she jumped off and began to search for him on foot.
--

Valdamt sat at the desk of his study, looking up to the ceiling. "I wonder if she got my letter..." Valdamt said as he stood up from his desk and glanced towards the granfather clock. "it's almost time..." he said as he exited the study and walked through the Hallways. He walked toward a huge portrait of Ephineas the Alchemist and looked around. When he saw that no one was there, he pulled the portrait, revealing a secret passage. He entered, until he reached the outside of the castle. "I'm coming, Euryph... My Love.." he said as he walked deeper into the forest.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:57 pm
(Lmao XDD)

Sean appeared at the castle. "Now where are they? I think it is time...my brother's time...I've served mine already." he said with a wry smile as he started walking down a deserted hall, his eyes a glowing orange.

Nightbane felt it..a shiver down his spine...a weird feeling in his stomach. He looked at Strider, "We have to go...to...you know...do you remember--"

Strider didn't wait for him to finish as with a loud crack him and Nightbane disappeared. They appeared in the countryside, a small farm house lay before them. It was once white but now was covered with vines and a dull grey. It's once red shutters were hanging on their hinges and the door, which was once white and sturdy, now lays splintered inside and off the threshold. They stepped inside quietly, the sound of crunching glass under their feet. Most of the furniture had been pillage..the rest was too dirty and worthless to take. Most of the windows had shattered inside and everything seemed forlorn.

"I'm...home..." Nightbane said slowly as the dark place seemed to light up a bit although not much.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games