Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:52 pm
Hawk would soon come back downstairs, still looking tired and frazzled, but at least he changed clothes. He'd come back into the kitchen, which had become a hub. Hawk looked over and saw Robyn feeding a pokemon like a baby. "oh.. a Solosis?" Hawk asked. He came over and wiggled his fingers at it. "Coochiecoo..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:09 pm
Chaos wordlessly flips the pancake he's working on. A sigh escapes him afterward, though. "Where the ~/~ are you when I need you, Warbringer?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:58 pm
"The bigger the pancake...well it's a big pancake" he chuckled. Electra took notice of the baby and hopped onto the counter to get a closer look. No matter how she looked at it, it was a cell pokemon and it looked squishy too. She leaned in closer, trying to touch the Solosis.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:18 pm
Chaos shrugged and placed the second completed pancake on top of the first. "Take these whenever," he says to the group.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:09 pm
Blizzard120

"After all of that I think you gave everyone here a near heart-attack." I said. "The Goldeen other than the one you caught seems to have gotten away." I then told him.

Cubchoo started to make his way forward, getting behind me then leaned a bit to see around my leg. Apparently he did have a bit of concern about Tails.

Though I paid it no mind for now...right now... "Ugh...God, this stuff gets extra heavy whenever it gets wet..." I said, taking off my vest and my shirt for that matter and started to wring them out. Water came out like a flood. "Yeech."
Tails lifted one of his tails just to drop it with a thud beside him. "Yeah. I hope this goes away soon. Sorry I worried you guys. But we got two Goldeen now and that's enough for a good dinner for Cubchoo. Right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:22 pm
Trigramatic
Tails lifted one of his tails just to drop it with a thud beside him. "Yeah. I hope this goes away soon. Sorry I worried you guys. But we got two Goldeen now and that's enough for a good dinner for Cubchoo. Right?"

"It should be more than enough." I said to Tails. I looked back, seeing the Cubchoo still behind me. "Well don't just stand there." I told him.

"Chaaa?" I shook my head then took one big step back, making my way behind Cubchoo. "CHA!?"

"He got you something to eat, Cubchoo. Why not thank him?" I asked. "Go on. He won't bite." I said. I then went back to wringing out my shirt and vest. One thing is for certain. I was probably going to need to get changed...

Cubchoo walked over to Tails, then looked at the fish. They did look kinda good...despite him not ever seeing one before. "Cubchaa..." He said. He was sincere, if still shy, when he spoke.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:03 pm
Tails, smiling, waved tentatively. Slow, so that he wouldn't startle the Pokemon. "You're welcome. I can cook it a bit if you want. Just enough so that the skin's really crisp? You'll probably want me to kill it first though. It's kinda mean to cook a Pokemon alive."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:11 pm
Trigramatic
Tails, smiling, waved tentatively. Slow, so that he wouldn't startle the Pokemon. "You're welcome. I can cook it a bit if you want. Just enough so that the skin's really crisp? You'll probably want me to kill it first though. It's kinda mean to cook a Pokemon alive."

"Yea, go for it Tails, if you can with all considering..." I said. "Go ahead and fix it up a bit for Cubchoo. And while you are doing that, Riolu, may I have a word with you?" I asked.

"Ra laaa?"

"Over here. Now." I said.

Riolu walked over to me, making sure to steer clear of the snot. He wanted FAR away from that.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:26 pm
"I don't need tails to cut meat," Tails said and taking a Goldeen in his lap, he flared one claw and with it, cut into the fish's spine just behind its skull. He did this as if it were as routine as folding his clothes, then he did this with the next as well. They would be dead in seconds.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:38 pm
Trigramatic
"I don't need tails to cut meat," Tails said and taking a Goldeen in his lap, he flared one claw and with it, cut into the fish's spine just behind its skull. He did this as if it were as routine as folding his clothes, then he did this with the next as well. They would be dead in seconds.

As Tails done the deed to the fish, Cubchoo sat down in front of Tails and watched him, with such innocent curiosity. "Cubchaaa..." They did start to look more and more appetizing. These things were a bit bigger than Basculin, for sure.

As I walked off with Riolu, I continued to wring out every inch of my vest and shirt. I then finally stopped and draped the clothes over my shoulder. "Now Riolu, you need to stop trying to be distant with Cubchoo." I said.

"Ra la?"

"You know what I mean."

"Ra laralarala!" He flailed.

"I know, I admit it, it's gross looking, but I also know, as I have been telling you, he can't help that." I said. "Its just part of what a Cubchoo is." I said. "Deal with it, already, okay?"

"Ra laaaa..."

"Now I want you to apologize."

"RA LA!?"

"......."

"Laaaaaa..." Riolu finally spoke.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:59 am
It was too bad, Tails thought, that he didn't have a fileting knife. As he thought about how he would cut it, he grabbed it by the tail and blew fire onto it on all sides, but it was not searing. By now the stench of dried fish was disappearing, and the more pleasant smell of a fry took its place.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:13 am
As Tails started to fry the fish, the Cubchoo took a deep smell, at least, the best one he could. That...smelled pretty good. "Cubchaaa..." The bear spoke, rather plesently at that.

Riolu made his way back over towards Cubchoo with me following. "That is starting to smell pretty good Tails." I said. "Cubchoo should like that for sure. Thanks for cooking that. At any rate...Riolu."

I crossed my arms, looking at the Riolu. He walked to probably the closest he's gotten to Cubchoo so far. "Ra laaaa..." Riolu spoke up. It was a apology.

"Cub...cubchaa?" The bear spoke up. The two spoke to each other for at least 20 seconds or so, until finally the whole matter was settled...at least thats what it looked.

"Now how about you shake hands, Riolu." Riolu looked back at me. A bit reluctant, but he offered his hand to the Cubchoo for the hand shake. The Cubchoo reached up and gladly shook. He was starting to warm up to everyone now, it looked.

"Ra la..." Riolu said. He was sincere, yet still nervous about the snot. Fears come to pass however, when Cubchoo got up and decided to give Riolu the biggest hug he could give it.

"RA LA!!!!" Riolu shouted. The snot...it was everywhere...Riolu grimaced as Cubchoo hugged.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:16 am
Even Tails grimaced for Riolu. He could not watch, so he set aside the first Goldeen and put his flame on the next. He wondered if Blizz had even a utility knife. To live under Pryce, he thought this would be a matter of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:38 am
Trigramatic
Even Tails grimaced for Riolu. He could not watch, so he set aside the first Goldeen and put his flame on the next. He wondered if Blizz had even a utility knife. To live under Pryce, he thought this would be a matter of course.

Even I was a bit pitying Riolu a bit as I watched the bear hug Riolu. Yea, glad that he made a new friend and all, but ehhhh...yeeeeah. When the hug was over, Cubchoo was fairly content. Riolu...felt violated. "Yea, go inside Riolu. I'll see you shortly for that training, okay?"

"Ra...ra la..." he spoke. He then started to walk off, rather rigidly he was. He needed to be cleaned off.

"Cubchaa?" The bear spoke.

"Don't worry about it."

"So, just about got it there, Tails?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rishiki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:04 pm
Celes watched with wide eyes as Hawk wiggle his fingers at her. Then there was that yellow Pokemon on the counter. She blinked her eyes at him and the Pokemon- wondering. Wondering about everything she had seen and maybe if these berries she heard spoken of earlier would make this milk taste any better. With the bottle empty, the Solosis released a loud burp- one rather surprising for her size.

"I guess that means your full," Robyn said with a small chuckle.

Solosis cooed and floated out of her trainer's arms, to the counter. She floated around the yellow Pokemon, investigating her. Robyn watched Celes for a little bit before heading over to the stack of pancakes. She snatched one, putting it on a plate with a thanks to Chaos. After lathering it in butter, Robyn choose not to drown it in syrup. She ate quietly, keeping an eye on her newborn Pokemon.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games