Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
!~ THE MOST SEXY FURS EVER~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:15 am

You know...I could lock the thread entirely...Because this bickering is really starting to piss me off. Free speech doesn't necessarily exist on forums, but a certain degree of it should exist. Asking someone to censor something, as much as you may hate it, isn't fair to that someone. Like I said before, if you don't ******** like it, ignore it. I don't like Nazi's either, but my god, I don't care if I see a swastika on a uniform. If it were in blood and a dead fur was laying on the ground, yeah, THEN I think I'd be offended, but come on! Just get over it guys. This thread wasn't made to cater to your personal needs. It exists for people to post pics of furs they think are sexy. Let them do it, and if you don't like it, cry me a river.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:18 am

Kuri Tanuki
Af Mas
Seriously guys, if there's something you don't like (that's still within terms of service), just ignore it. You'll be a lot better off if you simply ignore something rather than being offended by every little thing. Sure it's a Swastika, but get over it. A lot of us have something about us the Nazi's didn't like. Don't take things out of context and for the love of the gods DON'T TAKE EVERYTHING SO DAMN SERIOUSLY!

See, that doesn't work. Symbolism is hard to ignore, especially what a swastika symbolizes. sweatdrop

And everyone should be serious. It's the only way to get things done. xp

The picture won't be changed, so I'll HAVE to live with it.

No more chatting. sad
Just to say that that is really stupid. because the swastika actually doesn't symbolize nazi's. It symbolizes sunlight and purity in an old pagan thing. And I agree with Af, you guys need to grow up. Art is art, it's not trying to portray racism or prejudice. Most the times people draw anthros in nazi uniforms it's because they have a fetish the uniform.

Alektorphobia

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:27 am

*irritated, but doesn't say anything*

I found the picture offensive, and since nothing will be done, I will shut up. Happy now?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:29 am

Diana Vulpes
Kuri Tanuki
Diana Vulpes
Fog, do you realize that your way of thinking only caters to fascism?

And this will be my final words on this subject.

Wow.........

Didn't see you as the "obstinate child" type, Diana. confused

Also: what's fascism?

That is basically the pot calling the kettle black. rolleyes And if you do not even know what fascism is than you only prove your ignorance on the subject and have really no right to be offended.

*deep breath*

Let's just forget this ever happened. I'm in no mood to be jerked around. You say the picture is sexy because he's a Nazi and if I don't like it I can leave. Fine. I can accept that.

*puts a hand over face* Ah, how worthless and petty life is......... xp

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:30 am

I'm not carrying this conversation any further. I'm sorry if it offended you, but that's life
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:36 am

Af Mas
I'm not carrying this conversation any further. I'm sorry if it offended you, but that's life

Yes, that's life all right. rolleyes

Post a new picture. razz

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:44 am

FogSage
Af Mas

Yes, that's life all right. rolleyes

Post a new picture. razz

Yes Fog, that IS life. Whether you like it or not, people will always do something you don't like and you'll just have to face that fact and grin and bear it. You'll be a much happier person if you just let things be rather than try and change things you don't like, especially if you have no control over it.

Now let me find a new pic
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:49 am

I still love this pic Krissim did for me. I look so wonderfully sinister twisted
User Image

Af Mas

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:52 am

*nodnods* I like it too ^.^
Now for one I did and I am inkin in Photoshop
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26460768/
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:53 am

Lookin' good Asphy ^^

Af Mas

haythere

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:54 am

Af Mas
I still love this pic Krissim did for me. I look so wonderfully sinister twisted
User Image

(molests) heart

Very hot whee
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:57 am

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
User Image

(molests) heart

Very hot whee

Hehe, with a look based off Muraki from Yami no Matsuei, I think maybe some of his evil traits may have rubbed off...But not the worst of them sweatdrop

Af Mas

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:06 am

Thank you Affy. I think you and Rigu are the only ones who heap comments on me XD
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:13 am

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Thank you Affy. I think you and Rigu are the only ones who heap comments on me XD

It kind of hurts to see your art overshadowed by the pics of blurred penises Alhazzred posts constantly. I understand many of the people posting here like males more, and you post a lot of females, but they could at least say whether the pic is well drawn or not. Don't have to think it's sexy, but it'd be nice if they at least look at it

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:19 am

Af Mas
User Image

Very nice. Reminds me of someone from FMA...........Scar maybe? heart
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games