Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:33 pm

Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
(shudders) That is creepy...

Nice, leave your house for the castle, always smart.

Angelic you're cold xd
Yeah, but I have to say, I was kicking some serious a** up untill that ending. It was actually kinda fun. blaugh

I can't get over the invisa-monsters we ran into before you left....
That and I can't get over how much I was screaming sweatdrop
Thank gods there were none of those in my dream *shudders* They were FREAKIN' INVISIBLE!!!!!

Yeah, you found them because I screamed like a little girl xd
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:58 pm

brr...tis cold in here. O.o

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:54 pm

Angelic Muse

Aonice walked in again, Starring over at Muse shivering with her ice cold eyes.. She gave a warm smile though, her eyes beginning to fill with a much more royal, night blue as she sat next to you, her long hair clumping behind her.. "Are you okay, Muse?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:08 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse

Aonice walked in again, Starring over at Muse shivering with her ice cold eyes.. She gave a warm smile though, her eyes beginning to fill with a much more royal, night blue as she sat next to you, her long hair clumping behind her.. "Are you okay, Muse?"

*shivers slightly* I'm quite alright just cold.

(my house is freezing... eek whee )

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:09 pm

Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse

Aonice nodded.. "Yeah.. Would you care for a snuggle?" she asked, scooting her large hips closer to you... (( mmrrph, i did the most beautiful pic of Aonice today!! Wanna see? ))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:11 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse

Aonice nodded.. "Yeah.. Would you care for a snuggle?" she asked, scooting her large hips closer to you... (( mmrrph, i did the most beautiful pic of Aonice today!! Wanna see? ))

*smiles and wiggles her tail* Sure, I would love one!

((Of course I would like to! Is it the one where you were trying to scale her body lengths?))

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:16 pm

Angelic Muse

((Of course I would like to! Is it the one where you were trying to scale her body lengths?))

(( Lol, yes!! I got it inked!!))
mrph!:
User Image
(( waddyathink? "
Aonice giggled and immediatly latched onto her fluffy new friend, snuggling into her arm with her own arms wrapped around her..
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:20 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse

(( Lol, yes!! I got it inked!!))
mrph!:
User Image
(( waddyathink? "
Aonice giggled and immediatly latched onto her fluffy new friend, snuggling into her arm with her own arms wrapped around her..

((I've always liked the way your character is because she is unique. The picture itself (in my limited artistic opinion) is very well drawn and I like the expression on her face 3nodding I see that there is James written down at the bottom. Would that be you, and if so, are you actually male?)

Eeep! *giggles and snuggles back, her ears flopping happily* 4laugh

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:22 pm

Aonice smiled and giggled.. "Your soo cute!!"

(( Thanks, at least you know how to compliment a piece, but thats definetly my offical aonice piccy from now on, untill i come up with something more Aonice-y.. And yeah, ima guy.. lol.. I dont tell unless people ask, cause ive had bad expieriences with just announcing people, people dont treat Aonice the same.. ))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:26 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku

(( Thanks, at least you know how to compliment a piece, but thats definetly my offical aonice piccy from now on, untill i come up with something more Aonice-y.. And yeah, ima guy.. lol.. I dont tell unless people ask, cause ive had bad expieriences with just announcing people, people dont treat Aonice the same.. ))

*smiles warmly* I am only as cute as others want me to be. 3nodding

((I don't have a clue why people wouldn't. O.o They're dumb, to be blunt and you shouldn't worry about it. 3nodding ))

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:30 pm

Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku

((I don't have a clue why people wouldn't. O.o They're dumb, to be blunt and you shouldn't worry about it. 3nodding ))

(( Thanks alot.. so what are you favorite features i've got going with aonice?))

Aonice giggled and nodded once more.. "Well we want you to be as cute as possible, of course!"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:38 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku

(( Thanks alot.. so what are you favorite features i've got going with aonice?))

Aonice giggled and nodded once more.. "Well we want you to be as cute as possible, of course!"

((Well I am not exactly a big big girl, but I sure am not tiny either. I like the fact you chose to have with big hips and a slightly more smaller torso and chest. Her face, for someone who looks a bit innocent, she always seems to have serious expressions on her face. 3nodding )

Eeep! 4laugh *tickles* Well I AM a bunny. So it's no contest who's the cutest! 4laugh

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:43 pm

Aonice laughed with a warm smile.. "Of course it isnt!" she said with a nuzzle to the cheek and small kiss..

(( Aww, thanks somebody who finally apreciates her measuremnts >.o ^^ I tried to make her fit her charcter, when she isnt being so affectionate and hyper, shes quite mysterious, calm, monotone.. She was perfect for Vampire Rp's.. ))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:48 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Aonice laughed with a warm smile.. "Of course it isnt!" she said with a nuzzle to the cheek and small kiss..

(( Aww, thanks somebody who finally apreciates her measuremnts >.o ^^ I tried to make her fit her charcter, when she isnt being so affectionate and hyper, shes quite mysterious, calm, monotone.. She was perfect for Vampire Rp's.. ))

*murrs gently as her tail wiggles. gives her a lick on the cheek* biggrin

((I luff her measurements! If you look at Rin's devianart account, you can see more accurate pictures of my fursona. She is curvy, not very slender. I luff more cushion! biggrin By the way, you must like RP's quite a bit since you talk in RP format. It's cute. I'm a writer, and though I like to RP, I don't think I could keep it up like you are. 3nodding ))

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:51 pm

Angelic Muse
Aonice_Mitsoku

*murrs gently as her tail wiggles. gives her a lick on the cheek* biggrin

((I luff her measurements! If you look at Rin's devianart account, you can see more accurate pictures of my fursona. She is curvy, not very slender. I luff more cushion! biggrin By the way, you must like RP's quite a bit since you talk in RP format. It's cute. I'm a writer, and though I like to RP, I don't think I could keep it up like you are. 3nodding ))

(( i tend to stay in character as much as possible.. Especially when your character was totally made on gaia, she needs all the Expierience she can get.. lol.. She was born and rasied here, not on thing she didnt do without it being posted somewhere.. ))

Aonice smiled warmly at her, adoring her soft curves.. Aoniec herself was quite soft, despite her slightly more fit shape, they had an inviting, fluid quality to them.. "Muse, whats yuor favorite color?"
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games