Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:20 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
"the school is this place, its all just a bit more personal and a bit more crowded :3" *as she said so the child came down,* "this is my daughter thiendiath she was born 4 years ago," *the child stood behind her Shyly*
*looks down at her*hello there*he said kneeling down to her level*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:21 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she smiled slightly "well it was five years for us, and since im a vampire, i never age, so i look like im still 14 but im really older" she laughed "how are we ever going to change back?"

"i dont know.....but i would really like coffee right now"
she smiled "i see you havent changed" then she stopped "oh sorry i guess you havent" she picked up the pitcher and put it away "well im still the same i guess, i dont have kids, but i do have a pack of wolves" she smiled "remember the pup and cub, yea they grew up"  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she smiled slightly "well it was five years for us, and since im a vampire, i never age, so i look like im still 14 but im really older" she laughed "how are we ever going to change back?"

she smiled "i see you havent changed" then she stopped "oh sorry i guess you havent" she picked up the pitcher and put it away "well im still the same i guess, i dont have kids, but i do have a pack of wolves" she smiled "remember the pup and cub, yea they grew up"
can i have coffee too  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:22 pm
... we elves slowly age so in our(my kind's) calculation in body im 19, but in your calculation im really 1426738, this is the first time i have said it to you Kenji but, fear not :3 ill not die in ca, 130 times that age :3*
" and angel we have discussed this before, you should see the eternety as a curse"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"really....wow thats wonderful"  
Wacram Glaziuz
... we elves slowly age so in our(my kind's) calculation in body im 19, but in your calculation im really 1426738, this is the first time i have said it to you Kenji but, fear not :3 ill not die in ca, 130 times that age :3*
" and angel we have discussed this before, you should see the eternety as a curse"
i know that quite well actually  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

hunters really dont age at all we dont die unless we are killed  
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

can i have coffee too
"sure ill bring you guys some" she said walking back inside, she returned with cups of coffee "here you guys" she said handing each on a cup  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

can i have coffee too
"sure ill bring you guys some" she said walking back inside, she returned with cups of coffee "here you guys" she said handing each on a cup
thank you  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:25 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"really....wow thats wonderful"
"yes, so they are like my children i guess" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:26 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

can i have coffee too
thank you

sience when did you become a good guy  
*looks up at the house*its hard to take in so much has changed  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

*takes sip of coffee* so back to buisness i have news about the lycan hunter war.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:27 pm
*as she heard that they wanted coffee, she made some with growing some beans and cutting them up and making water go with it and after a while she made the coffee beans go away and she created a cup of marble and when she was done, she made it hotter with the winds, then she handed them it*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:27 pm
neon blue penguin
*takes sip of coffee* so back to buisness i have news about the lycan hunter war.
oh and that news would be  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games