Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:59 pm
his eyebrows raise "Mmm, kissing teddy bear" he kisses her back deeply, half asleep half awake, he smiles, running his hands though her hair before opening his eyes "very pretty teddy bear" he grins and kisses her again  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:01 pm
"hehe teddy bears gonna bite you if you dont get out of bed" kat said giggeling she kissed him one more time on the neck "mmm you smell tastey" kat said jokenly  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:07 pm
he chuckles and licks her cheek "Woof" he rolls out of bed and stretches before pulling kat with him and hugging her "what?" he asked looking at lizzy

Lizzy just stares at them "is that what Bane and mommy did?" she asked tilting her head to the side, she had a curious look on her face, she looks at alex "maybe we should leave them alone" she whispered taking his hand and jumping off of echo's lap "lets go play" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:12 pm
kat laughed nervously "wow lizzy sure is curouse" kat mumbeled hugging strike tightly she smiles "hey were gonna look for kades wife she was kidnapped wanna help?"

alex ran along side her then when they were out he tagged her and ran "catch me if you can!" he said morpfing into a werewolf he toke off into the forest lauging  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:15 pm
she laughs "hey!" she shifts to her wolf form and chases after him "Ill get you!" she yelled laughing

Strike laughs "she sure is" he looks at her "sure, do you know where to look for her?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:22 pm
"umm no but kade is gonna tell us hes asleep right now thought he sick" kat said then she pulled strike over 2 echo and bnane "bane got hurt 2..hey echo you never told us how"

alex ran fast then he ducked behind 2 tree giggeling  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:26 pm
Echo lifts her head up "we were running the the forest and some fire started, he tried to fly us out of there but his wings got caught, he pulled himself free but injured his wings, then he ran us back here" she sighs looking down at bane

Lizzy stops running once she lost sight of him "shoot" she looks around before sniffing the air "oh alex....im going to find you..." she giggles and jumps into a bush but found a rabbit and it scurred off "hmm" she jumps back out and looks around  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:30 pm
suddenly there were gun shots right past lizzies head
alex jerked his head up quickly hearing it and he ran out of hideing towards lizzy

"wow thats bad luck" kat said siting down beside her and strike  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:34 pm
She feels the wind from the bullets as they zoomed by, she screams "ALEX!" she sees him and runs towards him, she looks around trying to figure out where the gun shots were being fired from

Echo sighs "yea..." she looks up thinking she heard something "hey wheres lizzy and alex?"

Strike shruggs "they went outside...why?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:43 pm
kat perked up her ears "i think i hear gun fire...maybe its just kades scouts practiceing" kat said calmly

suddenly more bulets zoomed all around them one graced lizzies hand but before it could get her badly alex grabed her and pulled her into a hug gaurding her he ran quickly and hid just as a bullet was shot into his leg but he showed no sign of it as soon as they would hidden he looked at lizzy "are you ok!?" he asked worriedly  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:47 pm
"maybe...." she bites her lip, getting a little worried

Lizzy looks at him "Am i fine? what about you? your hurt" she said "ill be okay, just a scratch" she pushes him so that he was laying down "let me help you okay?" she smiles a little "just relax and try to not think about the pain" she exaimines his leg  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:51 pm
kat noticed "hey dont worry shes got alex with her"

alex hissed and bit his lip trying 2 keep from crying out and exsposeing were they were

suddenly there were voices just in front of the tree they were behind

"were did they go? i know i saw 2 werewolfes run in here and they would be lovely in are collection" said a husky deep voice
"i know there somewere i think i hit one" said another person  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:55 pm
she nodds "okay..." she said knowing kat was right

Lizzy stops before quickly taking the bullet out and wrapping it with part of her pant leg, she sits him up before covering her mouth, trying not to make a sound, she closes her eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:00 pm
"hey how about we sned out allic 2 sniff em out" one said laughing devilishy "a werewolf hunting down 2 werewolfes this hsould be fun 2 watch"
"yeah but lets hope he doesnt kill them in the process allic is the most vicouse werewolf ive ever seen"
the voices disapeared as they walked away and alex sighed in relief "i think were in troubel..."he whispered 2 lizzy
"run and hide i dont think i can move and ill just slow you down quickly go hide" he told lizzy firmly

kat began fiddeling with her thumbs nervously "something doesnt feel rightl..." she mumbeled  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:04 pm
Lizzy opens her eyes and looks at him, she shakes her head "No...i dont want to leave you alex" she whispered hugging him "please dont make me leave you"

Echo bites her lip clenching and unclenching her fists "they should be back by now...right?" she looks up "right??" she gets up and starts to pace "gah! somethings wrong, i know it" she looks at them "we have to go see whats up"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games