Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:04 pm
I'm curious as to how EK gets authority to move fleets not under his control, and on top of it, fail to read my posts before suggest I don't read his.

It's kinda hypocritical to simply whine and moan about how nobody reads a post, yet they themselves don't do it. It makes me want to just simply ignore them even more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:08 pm
PaulTheWolf5575
Cale: Good term...

Stellar and EK: I have yet to add my two cents...I'm thinking that taking a large amount of smaller vessels would behoove the GLF a great deal, but if we can manage something bigger it would be nice...

Everyone needs to stop thinking about taking the biggest and most armed ship available. It's fine if you can steal a couple of those ships, but don't be thinking that you need a fleet of those big ships that you want Paul. The idea is to keep it small and mobile if your facing an opponent that over matches you in strength.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:09 pm
Myself, I say let's focus on storytelling first and foremost, and not worry about number crunching at this time, yah?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:12 pm
Good luck with that one. I imagine this is just going to be a big balls contest again, because short of stellar, I doubt the "commanders" can think outside a battle involving capital ships..

i still need a fleshy PC to perform a Fatality on...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:13 pm
Once again. Glad to be a smuggler.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:15 pm
Nelowulf
Good luck with that one. I imagine this is just going to be a big balls contest again, because short of stellar, I doubt the "commanders" can think outside a battle involving capital ships..

i still need a fleshy PC to perform a Fatality on...

If Iust ever redeems himself I will think about letting you rip him apart.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:17 pm
Yeah, but I'd be better to do it on one of the people with like, 3 PCs or something. Trim the fat, let's say.

Plus, I have to hire Iust before he can redeem himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:18 pm
Nelowulf
Yeah, but I'd be better to do it on one of the people with like, 3 PCs or something. Trim the fat, let's say.

Plus, I have to hire Iust before he can redeem himself.

True, but it never hurts working out for the way long term (as oppossed to just the long term)  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:20 pm
I'm just going to wonder when the bad guys get another permanent hand. I mean, more and more are going good... time to cap the limit before its really overflowing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:22 pm
There has to be a way to get more bad guys in the Rp. Bribes maybe?  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:29 pm
Just tell anyone wanting a new character if it ain't evil, its snuffed.

Or, the balancing act of killing off good guys could also occur, but the people with multiple good guys are probably not going to want to give them up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:34 pm
I've got two neutrals and a neutral evil... Nothing to kill here.  

stellarmagic

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:35 pm
Like I said the minute Iust becomes good (sort of) I will give you the go ahead to kill him off. (After the mandatory redemption, of course)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:58 pm
Johnny Malone
Like I said the minute Iust becomes good (sort of) I will give you the go ahead to kill him off. (After the mandatory redemption, of course)
You really are an a*****e to Iust.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:05 pm
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
You really are an a*****e to Iust.
Yeah I am , I like the tragic hero, always have, always will.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games